Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal
By Himalayan Gorilla Adventure
Shaman are religious person, regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of good and evil spirits, especially among some peoples of northern Asia and North America; typically such people enter a trance state during a ritual, and practice divination and healing. This 8 days tour begins with sightseeing around world heritage sites enlisted by UNESCO; followed by 6 hours drive to Timal-Kellery. During this immersive tour, you will be meeting shamans of different ethnic backgrounds (both men and women) in their healing spaces. You will have the opportunity to learn in-depth healing practices in a beautiful, indoor typical traditional house, outdoors in the sacred places and temple complex and out in Nature. During the rituals the shaman shakes, rattles, drums, and enters into a trance & discovers a reason for sickness and further describes a treatment to drive away evil spirits.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- Twin share accommodation at luxurious hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Kathmandu hotel accommodation inclusive bed and breakfast as per the itinerary
- Tour Map
- Essential permits and official paper works.
- Domestic flight tickets and surface transportation
- An experienced English speaking tour guide
- All temples/monuments entrance fees
- All government and local taxes
- Accommodations on twin-shared Single supplement on request and will cost an additional USD 570.
- Nepalese visa fee (bring 4 copies passport size photo too)
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Excess baggage charges
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra night accommodation if required
- Any other alcoholic beverages / mineral bottle water and soft drinks
- ips to the guides and porter.
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Personal expenses
- Phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc
- Departure details
- Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Via Trishuli
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74579P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal?
- Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal price starts from $2,426.67. Discover and book Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal cancellation policy?
- Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal?
- Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal is hosted by Himalayan Gorilla Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Gorilla Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74579P2
Reserve your spot
Arrive in Kathmandu
Sightseeing Around Kathmandu...
Drive to Timal-Kallery
Explorer Day and Meeting with...
Rest day in Kallery
Trek to Upper Nayanthan ( very...
Drive back to Kathmandu
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Highly Recommended !
Fantastic experience led by excellent guide (Mohan) and assistant guide (Bishal). Well planned trek, good accommoda…
Amazing Everest Experience
A memory of lifetime, the perfect trek we had with Himalayan Gorilla Adventure. The views were so cool and it was j…
Great Adventure - Flying Higher
There is no words i could describe, it was just perfect and wonderful experience. Flying high, observing valleys, …
Tilicho Lake Journey in December.
The best experience I could get considering that it was my first Trek, the picturesque locations and the admirable …
Around Thamel and Square
I felt much connected to Nepal and the people. They were friendly, kind and helpful. I was on street exploring on r…
Joyful Ride and Himalayas scenery
Cable car ride was awesome and this was a extreme of a kind. We are culture loving and finding the Shiva Temple, Hi…
Mt. Everest from window seat
Paragliding near Nagarkot hill was just great. My friend did not have courage to do paragliding, so she was upset l…
Thamel and Kathmandu Durbar Square by Rickshaw
I never had this expereince of riding manual rickshaw before. The streets seems busy and i had a great fear of moto…
Paragliding Nepal with Mt. Everest
The ultimate paragliding experience I would always remember. My trip was all arranged by Himalayan Gorilla Adventur…
Waterfalls, Himalayas and Stairs - Ultimate ABC
Our experience of Annapurna Base Camp Trek was too good. We loved it - the waterfalls, forests, Himalayas, Hills an…
Incredible Moment at EBC
We had such a wonderful company for Everest Base Camp Trek and it was Himalayan Gorilla Adventure. We have had a e…
Amazing Himalayas and Addictive Everest
I had not such amazing sight of enormous himalayas in front. Usually,I have had frequent hiking over Elbrus and Cha…
Everest From Close Range
I am very happy as to conquer the Himalayas. The trip was full of excitement and i enjoyed every bit of it. I went …
Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal provided by Himalayan Gorilla Adventure
Product Overview: Faith Healing Tour - The Shamanism Tour in Nepal
|Number of Photos||1|