Cook and live like a local
By GAP Year Nepal
A tour that immerse you with the local culture, stay for a night with the local family and learn how to cook the local delights.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kathmandu Guest House area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50876P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cook and live like a local?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cook and live like a local on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cook and live like a local?
- Cook and live like a local price starts from $300.00. Discover and book Cook and live like a local on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cook and live like a local cancellation policy?
- Cook and live like a local cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cook and live like a local on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cook and live like a local?
- Cook and live like a local is hosted by GAP Year Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GAP Year Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cook and live like a local on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50876P3
Reserve your spot
Transfer to the local home stay...
Guided tour to Bhaktapur Durbar...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
To love and learn.
I came to Nepal with little expectations of what I would find here, but the experience and the volunteering exceede…
A Different Journey
Simple and effective! Basically you walk up a mountain after a thoughtful discussion with your guide on religion/sp…
Amazing volunteering experience with GAP! First week to help in a school and second week to work on a construction …
This summer I interned with Himalayan Circuit, a travel company located in Nepal. This experience was unlike any ot…
Virtual Internship in Nepal
This summer I interned with Accessible Nepal, a company focused on bringing people with reduced mobility closer to …
Amazing experience in monastery
I was teaching English in a monastery, my experience was amazing I loved being with the mini monks and playing with…
Visiting Kathmandu and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
I had really great experience traveling with GAP Year Nepal, and visiting Bhaktapur Durbar Square with Pratima my l…
Our volunteering was just so well organized by GAP. We cannot thank our host family for taking such good care of us…
Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara and Annapurna - 15 days
We had the privilege of designing a trip to Nepal. Santosh of GAP-Nepal was our contact person. He was very patient…
Amazing experience, very well organized
So I've been volunteering for 2 months in Nepal and my mother came to visit me. Gap Nepal organized a whole trek fo…
Amazing, active, and all included planning!
This company arranged everything for me! I had one week travelling from Kathmandu to Pokhara to go trekking, and I …
Terrific company thinks of everything
Nepal’s infrastructure is uhmmm still quite challenging :) so what you need is a travel planning and support team w…
Nice organization who suggest many things. They have many contacts in Nepal to have a guide for trekking, to have g…
Nurse internship and amazing trip
Thank you for welcoming us in Nepal ! We are 6 student nurses and had an amazing experience thanks to gapnepal, the…
Excellent trip to know all facets of Nepal
We spend a whole month in Nepal and the Gap Nepal team helped us organize every single aspect of the trip. One of o…
Buy it with
Cook and live like a local provided by GAP Year Nepal
Product Overview: Cook and live like a local
|Number of Photos||1|