Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-100, max of 4 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Flight charge
- Others from inclusion section
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel inside Kathmandu
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135748P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar
What you can expect during your visit
- Nepal Travel and Covid-19 Updates| 20th August 2020 During these crisis times, we hope you and your near ones are safe and healthy. Please know that we are thinking about each and every one of you; our past valued guests, supporters, and well-wishers. https://hwwtreks.com/covid19-updates-
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar?
- Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar price starts from $1,280.00. Discover and book Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar on Tripadvisor
- What is the Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar cancellation policy?
- Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar?
- Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar is hosted by Himalayan Wander Walkers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Wander Walkers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Everest - Heli Tour with Landing at Kalapathhar on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135748P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMount Everest
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great agency, great trip
What a wonderful agency! From beginning to end perfect service, friendly manners and reasonable price! They do a re…
Unforgettable pilgrimage to Lapchi
Had the great fortune to visit Lapchi with them. It was an unforgettable trip and I am grateful to did it with thes…
I did the EBC and was so good experience, hard walk but so beatiful. The company have kind and honest people. I rec…
A lifetime experience. From the first contact by whatsapp, as well as any request made by us during the trekking, …
Tsum Valley Trek was amazing!
Small group trekked the sacred Tsum valley with guides Dawa from Himalayan Wander Walkers, and Namgyal from Bio-Hot…
Tsum Valley Trek
The benefit of local guides was immediately apparent and brought such a rich cultural experience. Tea with Auntie,…
Pikey Peak Trek
We were at 7 day trek in the Himalayas to Pikey Peak. This is the view point from which you can see 6 of the 14 hig…
Wonderful experience with HWW.
I took 9 days Pilgrim trekking to Lapchi with my Lama. I approaced HWW 2 days before departure and it was the best …
Going above and beyond to ensure that we got a great and authentic experience of Nepal.
Great and very attentive service going above and beyond! Would recommend Himalayan Wander Walkers (HWW) to anyone p…
Wonderful experience with genuinely caring service
I was recommended by a friend to approach Himalayan Wander Walkers (HWW) to organize a trek to Manaslu & Tsum Valle…
Great day hike just outside Kathmandu
We order the guided hike online. Information upfront was detailed and accurate. Friendly, timely and well organized…
Mardi Himal - A unique and unforgettable time
In April 2022 I did Mardi Himal Trek with Dawa, it took ten days. Himalayan Wander Walkers and especially Dawa did…
Upper Mustang Trek （w guide）
Just did an Upper Mustang Trek on a 12 days permit. My tips? Get a guide. Yes, it is a compulsory to get one when …
We went for Tiji Festival Upper Mustang trek with Himalayan Wander Walkers. Both guide and porter were very helpful…
I made Langtang and Gosainkunda trek And than walk to Kathmandu in April 2022. Weather was nice, Trek was Wells or…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Friends
Like a bird I flew on my birthday over the Everest and the beautiful Namche bazaar. Best gift ever! I have always wondered how would it feel to be on top of the world: Mt.Everest. This heli ride with my friends was a birthday surprise gift, we started the trip from Kathmandu, flew over the mesmerizing Himalayas, it was breathtakingly beautifuland an experience of a life time. Looking back I am so glad I took this flight. Being a daughter of Himalayas, it gave me such a pleasure to witness all those mountains. Thank you to my friends 🥰
Written October 4, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Ngawang, We are glad that you really enjoyed your Heli tour to EBC with landing at Kalapathar. Thank you so much for choosing us for Himalayan exploration. We hope to serve you in near future. Best regards! HWW Team
Written October 5, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.