9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu.
By Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking is the most unique trek you will ever experience in your life. Nepal, the land of magnificent himalayas and mountains is simply a paradise on Earth with peace and tolerance. The highest Mountain in the world, Mount Everest 8848 meter proudly stands in the land of Nepal. Along with the close and fascinating view of breathtaking mountains, you can closely get involve in beautiful Sherpa villages, their cultures, costumes, lifestyles, number of monasteries and other 8000 meters peaks with picturesque landscapes and Himalayan ranges and other serene places. All these spectacular panorama of Everest region attracts large number of tourists from every part of the world.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up and Drop and all Private transportation. 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Tea house accommodation during trek. All domestic flights and ground transportation as per itinerary
- Experience trekking guide, All entrance fees and Permit fee, Private tour
- Meals( available on purchase), Personal Expenses and Gratitude.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide pick up service from your hotel or residential area in Kathmandu.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P64
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- A note from 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu.
What you can expect during your visit
- We are following all necessary health protocols.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu.?
- 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu. price starts from $949.34. Discover and book 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu. on Tripadvisor
- What is the 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu. cancellation policy?
- 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu. cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu.?
- 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu. is hosted by Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 9 Days Panoramic Mount Everest View Trekking From Kathmandu. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P64
Reserve your spot
Arrival Day in Kathmandu(1400...
Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
Trek from Phakding to Namche...
Acclimatization in Namche...
Trek to Khumjung village (3710...
Trek to Tengboche (3860 meter/ 6...
Trek down to Namche Bazaar- 7...
Trek to Lukla.
Fly back to Kathmandu.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best Time Ever
This was so fun! This is a great activity to do with a friends, family or even by yourself. I hope to be back! The …
Saara Tourism Nepal Great places and great bodies We are so blessed to find them. Highly recommend Travel and tr…
Amazing Paragliding experience
Amazing experience, very professional and felt super safe. Raj, the Tandem pilot, took great care of me and gave cl…
Jose Manuel M00
More than satisfied
Amazing team of professionals that have the ability to improvise if necessary, top to bottom great service and very…
We had a last day in Pokhara and decided to enjoy one last time from the beautiful view to the mountains. We took a…
Zip Flyer Experience
Excellent experience. World class safety measures. Cooperative staff. Looking forward to come back again soon. Than…
First trip to Nepal
It was my first experience to this beautiful country and I totally fell in love with the culture, the scenery, the …
These dudes are AWESOME! Although I had to crack their nuts to be accepted as an experienced rafter...once the nut …
Thrilling chance to get closer to the Himalayas, more difficult than advertised
My husband, adult daughter and I did this short trek only one day after arriving from Seattle, Washington. Our guid…
A zipline to remember
The antipation ... waiting our turn! I went with my two daughters to zipline - they went first. I teamed up with …
Amazing Nepal, Beautiful People
Amazing Nepal Beautiful People What a lovely nature, culture and adventure. Thank you Saara tourism Nepal and Mr. S…
Guide didn’t show up. Tried all the contact info with no answer. Finally asked for refund via TripAdvisor. Was real…
We will visit again-Recommended to all.
My favorite part of this trip is to explore wild animals in dense forests. Jungle Jeep trip,play with elephant babi…
Best Things to do in Nepal
If you planning to visit Nepal 10 days an adventurous is the One of the best things to do. We have done this trip w…
It was very good tour for me and my friends. Amazing trip We have visited khathmandu city tour by sharing bus with…