Take the awe-inspiring Gokyo Lakes Trek to the next level with an endeavor deeper into the Khumbu region. Instead of heading back down the Gokyo Valley, tread up and onwards over the Renjola Pass (5345 meters/17,536 feet) – a destination few Everest region trekkers make it to. Beginning at the Lukla Airport, make your way past the 6 Gokyo Lakes and up to Gokyo Ri – arguably the best view you can have on an Everest region trek. Just west of the Ngozumpa Glacier, Gokyo Ri (5,357m/17,575ft) provides a panoramic view of four stunning 8,000+ meter peaks: Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Cho Oyu. The next day, we have an early rise to ascend the Renjo La Pass, where we get another stunning view of Ngozumpa Glacier and the massive peaks that stand in the distance. From here, we peacefully descend to Lukla via Thame and Namche Bazaar.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 8-70, max of 15 per group
Duration: 12 days
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, English, French
- Guided Tour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick up from any Hotel in Kathmandu Thamel.
- Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Please give me a call or leave a message on Whats App
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179456P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days?
- Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days price starts from $1,800.62. Discover and book Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days cancellation policy?
- Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days?
- Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days is hosted by Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179456P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd
Joined in July 2019
#226 of 1,696 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- Mobile0755543924600Great experience!A challenging, but fun, couple of weeks. The hike itself is beautiful, taking you through stunning valleys and lovely little villages. The crew at Breeze are very friendly and helpful while remaining professional and well organised. All in all, an engaging and memorable trip :)
- path32800Amazing trek in beautiful valleysAs a family of 4 coming from the UK we had limited time and the Nar Phu Valleys trek took 10 days which was ideal. In early September, it was not busy although there was more risk of rain. The valley scenery was spectacular and our guide and porters were super professional and fun. There was a fair elevation gain day by day, with an acclimatisation day in Phu before heading to Nar and the Kang La pass. Phu itself was another world with a totally different way of life. I would definitely recommend this trek with Breeze - challenging but enjoyable with lots of laughs, good food and a chance to appreciate the country and its people.
- tehanee000Mardi Himal with Breeze AdventuresI completed a 4 day hike to the Mardi Himal with guide Shuhant Bogati. It was the most wonderful experience. I booked this trip last minute as I had some extra time. The staff were incredibly accommodating and helpful. The staff were so kind and knowledgeable. They essentially tailored the trip to suit my time frame. They recommended many hiking options and allowed me to chose what suited me. I’m so so happy I went with Breeze Adventure. It was one of the best experiences I had in Nepal. I highly recommended Breeze Adventure. Shuhant was a great guide. He speaks many languages and is very entertaining.
- 854nimaz00Grateful momentsThank you so much for an amazing trek. I won’t be able to reach there if it wasn’t for your guys. I’m really grateful for everything and I want to visit again with the same team. Thank you guys for an amazing trek. See you soon
- Yanzo T00Great Experience Short Everest Base Camp TrekI had a great experience on the Short Everest Base Camp Trek with Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd. The company was professional and well-organized, and the guides were friendly and knowledgeable. The scenery was stunning, and I would definitely recommend this trek to anyone looking for an adventure in Nepal.
- tvga00The Nar Phu Valley Trek with Breeze AdventureThe Nar Phu Valley Trek with Breeze Adventure was an extraordinary experience. The trek offers a unique opportunity to explore the unspoiled Nar Phu Valley with stunning views of the Himalayas. Our guide was knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. The itinerary allowed us adequate time to acclimatize and enjoy this hidden gem of a trek. The accommodations and food were of good quality. Highly recommended for those seeking an off-the-beaten-track adventure!
- pliersr00Amazing experience Langtang Valley TrekAmazing experience with Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd on the Langtang Valley trek. From start to finish, the team was professional and accommodating. The trek itself was stunning with breathtaking views and a great mix of challenging and manageable terrain. Would highly recommend Breeze Adventure for a top-notch trekking experience!
- sambW1316JJ00Awesome experienceIt was a great experience with breeze. Kishor was a cool guy and experienced guide. Will recommend breeze whoever what's to visit Nepal.
- Coastal5394691910900Loved the Beautiful and Peaceful Nar Phu Valley TrekWe did the Nar Phu trek with Breeze Adventure. The trek to Nar and Phu Valley is so beautiful. I loved the Phu village, the local people,their culture and the very old monasteries. We spent a night at Satek Gumba on the way to Nar. We had a such a great stay at the gompa with the monks. The kanga pass was a bit difficult but the views was amazing. We had very friendly guides and porters. Thank you Breeze Adventure for this amazing experience. We highly recommend Nar Phu Valley trek with Breeze Adventure team. Namaste.
- kurtadam9000Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Trek in April 2023We did Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Trek with Breeze Adventure and it was amazing. We have done EBC and Annapurna Trek before with Team Breeze. Kishwor recommended us Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Trek for 2023 April. We enjoyed every moment of our trip. Our guide and porters were very professional and helpful. The local culture,views, and local people were amazing. It is so peaceful and beautiful trekking in eastern part of Nepal. We highly recommend Kanchenjunga South Base Camp trek with Breeze Adventure. Thank you team breeze and Kishwor for this life-time experience.
- Andrewmcdee0013-Day Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Trek was Amazing!13-day Kanchenjunga South Base Camp trek and we got Galje as our guide and couldn’t expect anyone better! He was always smiling and was amazing at making suggestions that matched our slower pace like climbing Sunpati Peak on the same day as our KBC south push. He always had some snacks ready for us and also prepared a fresh fruit salad for us every evening, which he carried from Taplejung with him the entire trip, what a guy!! The Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Trek was such a great experience for us. Thank you so much Kishowr for organizing this trek.
- sandipkumars202300What a beautiful trekking route! Lifetime experience!I was looking for a remote area trekking in Nepal. I found the Breeze Adventures menu about it and got in contact with Kishwor (the owner). He suggested the Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Trek. He answered all my questions and also he sent me some photos and videos of the KBC South trek. We had 18 days’ vacation and it was perfect for us. The trail was so peaceful and guest houses were okay for sleep. The food was delicious. We tried lots of local food during our trek. Our guide Sushant was great! He guided us very well and explained in detail about the Limbu culture and the trail and villages. The view from Kanchenjunga South Base Camp was breathtaking! Thank you to our porter for carrying our bag.Thank you Kishwor for this amazing organizing and suggesting us for this amazing Trek. see you in 2025 for the KBC North Camp!
- 675surbhij00Kanchenjunga base campIncredible trek to Kanchenjunga North Base Camp! KIshwor had the best communication throughout the trek planning process. He gave all the necessary information and it was really easy to plan and book the trip with Breeze Adventure. He is really professional with deep knowledge and experience of the Nepal Himalayan trekking trails. We had a great trek to the Kanchenjunga region. Which is the most peaceful and beautiful trekking trail in Nepal. It is really underrated trail. I recommend to all hiking lovers to do this trek before becoming so crowded like Everest and Annapurna trekking trails. Thank you Kishwor and Breeze Team for this amazing lifetime experience.
- 567sandeshs00AmazingHighly Recommended Kanchenjunga North Base Camp trek with Breeze Team! From the start, we had everything excellently planned all the way to the departure time. Our guides Mr. Sushant and Dil our porters were professional and knowledgeable just like trekking with more friends. We enjoyed every single moment in the Himalayas. Singing and dancing along the trail was common. The Breeze Adventure team are just amazing! The food was delicious with fresh Himalayan vegetables. Kanchenjunga North Base Camp Trek is the trip you don’t miss out. We were just following our guide and every day was more and more beautiful and memorable. Thank you very much for this amazing experience. We really loved the wild, peaceful, and beautiful Kanchenjunga Trek. Highly recommended everyone for this trek with team Breeze. Thank you again Kishwor for this lifetime experience. We will back to Nepal soon for another adventure with the Breeze Adventure team.
- 547ink00Trilling ExperienceAmazing Trek to Kanchenjunga North Base Camp with the Best Company I joined the solo Kanchenjunga North Base Camp Trek for open group joining. Kishwor was super cool and knowledgeable in answering every question and recommending the best group. The Breeze Adventure team welcomed me at the airport and briefed me about the trip in detail at the office. Kanchenjunga North Base Camp Trek was a great trek with an amazing view of the Himalayas and the different local cultures and religions. What a wild trek in the eastern part of Nepal! Thank you to our Guides Mr. Dorje and porter Santa for your help. You were amazing with full of mountain knowledge. I had a great time during this trek Thank you very much for Kishwor for recommending this peaceful and wild trek for me. I highly recommend everyone for Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd for trekking in Nepal. See you soon for another adventure!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days provided by Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd
Product Overview: Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek - 12 Days
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos