Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek
By Shepherd Holidays
Annapurna Circuit Trek is an amazing trek that showers you with a wide variety of natural amusement that Nepal has to offer. Encounter the temples, monasteries and some fascinating landscapes that would cater your hunger and lust for natural and cultural fantasies.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 14 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All airport/hotel transfers by bus Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star hotel
- A night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star hotel in Pokhara Full board meals with tea/coffee
- Best available twin sharing room for accommodation during the trek
- Jomsom - Pokhara airfare including departure tax transfer from Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus
- An experienced English-speaking (trekking guide), porter to carry luggage including their salary
- All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP, Trekking permit) A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Thorong La Pass
- Entry/Admission - Thorong La Pass
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary' Travel insurance Int' airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at TIA in kathmandu
- Hot showers during the trek All kind of cold drinks e.g. water, coke, Fanta, juice etc.
- Personal trekking equipment Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We arrange for a pick up at the airport upon arrival
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195487P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- How much is Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek price starts from $954.67. Discover and book Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek cancellation policy?
- Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek is hosted by Shepherd Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shepherd Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Impressive Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195487P17
Arrive at Tribhuwan...
Drive from Kathmandu to...
Jagat to Dharapani (1960m)...
Dharapani to Chame (2630m)...
Chame to Pisang (3300m)...
Pisang to Manang (3570m)...
Manang - Acclimatization day
Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m)...
Yak kharka to Thorong Phedi...
Thorong Phedi to Muktinath...
Muktinath to Jomsom (2600m)...
Jomsom to Pokhara
Drive back to Kathmandu
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Terrific March River Rafting
Everything went very smoothly with Shepherd Holidays’ rafting experience. The transportation, arrival and personal …
Best Tour Nepal has to Offer
I greatly enjoyed my 6-day experience. Nepal has such a vast amount of cultural sites, I am definitely glad I chose…
Great tour of Kathmandu. First leg of a six day journey. Hemant was very knowledgeable about the religious signific…
beautiful views after hiking!
we loved the beautiful scenery / sunrise as well as the unique local shops that we visited during the tour. it was …
Beautiful scenery, guide can be better.
Booked this tour with Shepard Holidays Nepal, they were quick and accommodating in responding to my queries. We wer…
Trek with Shepherd Holidays
We were met promptly by our guide Ankita & her driver, who swiftly loaded us up & headed for Nagarkot. After a lump…
Was good had a interesting walk and did take many photos .also had a nice cup of coffee the people are very frie…
Great short hike
I had a great time with Ankita today! The hike is easy and gives great opportunities for good views of the mountain…
Sunrise Himalayas and Hire Awesome
Wonderful 5+ hour hike starting with panoramic views of the Himalayas and sunrise from Nagarkot then a sometimes ch…
Our First trip to Nepal
We booked our tour with Swan Tours. Mr. Ghimire contacted us upon arrival and made us feel comfortable. The airport…
Our First Katmandu Experience
Our guide Ms. Rabina punctually pick us up at the hotel. She is very knowledgeable on the historic and religious si…
Great tour Great price
We wanted a tour with a private vehicle that was comfortable for 6 people. You guys nailed it. Rabina our tour gui…
My colleages and I had a great time rafting! It took about 4hrs to get to the rafting area, lunch was provided, and…
Very pleasant and relax trip visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu, tour guide Rabina explains in d…
Enjoyed trip & good info briefed
Rabina guided us the trip & briefed us many info during the trip. We do enjoyed very much. Also Rabina recommended …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We visited Annapurna base camp and Poon Hill Sunrise view and found the best travel agent in Nepal. I recommend you and your family for best hospitality and service you would required. Mr Bandhu and and other staffs are very helpful and informative. i will return back to Nepal for Everest Trek in Next Vacation. Thank you very much.
Written January 3, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.