Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing
By Liberty Holidays
White House (Bosan Danda) is situated on the outskirts of Kathmandu in Chobar, Taudaha Lake is the perfect place to have a peaceful time. With an incongruously solitary tree in the middle of the large water pool, Taudaha also has a variety of fish and migratory birds. The name, Taudaha, comes from a combination of Newari words ‘Ta’, meaning snake and ‘Daha’, which means lake. Once you move towards the top of White House hill you find white doomed water tank in the greenery pasture land where you can see spectacular views of the valley and Kirtipur valley.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- All applicable entrance fees
- Tour guide half day allowance
- All private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Taudaha Lake
- Any meals and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off service from hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P172
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and drop off service from hotels outside Kathmandu ring road in additional cost.
- This tour includes a short hike, Magnificent Kathmandu view, bird and fish watching in Taudaha Lake.
- It is advisable to bring binoculars, camera and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Be prepared to hike for a short time. The path to reach there is a bit difficult yet hiking is worthy.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing?
- Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing cancellation policy?
- Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing?
- Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P172
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taudaha LakeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2White House View Point ResortStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing experience with the guide. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Showed us to all parts of the temple and the sh…
fantastic and a truly full day!
Bharat Bastakoti was our guide and was super! We learned so much! Great meal in Kirtpur ... our driver was excellan…
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…