Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a classical trek that takes you to the footage of massif Annapurna mountain ranges through the most spectacular and exciting trekking trails stretching from Marshyangdi river to the east and Kaligandaki river to the west. Poonhill sunrise gives you the extraordinary glimpse of the varrious mountain ranges glowing gold with the ray of the sun. Annapurna Base Camp trekking popularly known as ABC trek is the second most visited trekking destination of Nepal. This trek is the best combination of nature and adventure where you can experience the eye catching beauty of forests,hills,Rhododendron(national flower of Nepal) forests,typical traditional villages, wonders of world's highest mountain ranges that revitalize your body, mind and soul.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 11 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Airport to Hotel pickup and drop transportation facility by private vehicle.
- An experienced trekking guide and their accommodation and meals during trek.
- Accommodation and meals throughout the trek, All trekking permits and required entrance fees.
- All office charges, Government and local taxes, Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- First aid medical kit.
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Personal expenses and Gratitude.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu.?
- 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. price starts from $1,258.67. Discover and book 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. on Tripadvisor
- What is the 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. cancellation policy?
- 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu.?
- 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. is hosted by Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199354P48
Reserve your spot
After arriving in Kathmandu...
After breakfast, we will fly to...
After breakfast, we will trek to...
Early morning,we will trek to...
After breakfast in the morning,...
After breakfast, we will trek to...
After breakfast at ABC, we will...
After morning breakfast, we will...
After morning breakfast, our...
In the morning after breakfast,...
After breakfast, you will be...
About the operator
Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
Joined in September 2019
#9 of 88 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Pokhara
- taekou202300An unforgettable experienceThe guide and driver were an excellent duo. Destinations were excellent. The weather was great. Everything deserved a five-star rating. However, the USD 123.40 listed on the Tripadvisor website was the cost of a bus ride, which the guide said would take 6-7 hours each way. Therefore, I paid an additional USD 100 for the 4WD ride, which definitely saved me more time and allowed me to stay longer in Gorkha.
- lauregA4065XX00Uncomfortable and too long trip in tourist busThe ticket was very expensive and the bus terribly uncomfortable. The trip was widely longer than expected. A bad experience that I won’t recommend.
- 67sureshd00Feel the nature and adventureMardi Himal is the one of the Best Destination to explore near Pokhara in Nepal. Probably this one of the best trip to do while you are in Pokhara. Highly recommended. Just du it and feel the nature and adventure.
- Discover3961316756100pokhara zip lineAlthough it was only 90 seconds, it was enough to capture the beautiful view and enjoy the cool breeze during the hot weather. The staff were nice, thank you for a good time.
- Ananta T00AwesomePaisa waslu very best ❤️ had a great experience ❤️will be back for ATV RIDE and many more for even greater experience loved it
- stephenlW4483TZ00Best Time EverThis was so fun! This is a great activity to do with a friends, family or even by yourself. I hope to be back! The workers were so nice and funny!
- tulasag202300Great!!!Saara Tourism Nepal Great places and great bodies We are so blessed to find them. Highly recommend Travel and trekking company
- 647margaritam00Amazing Paragliding experienceAmazing experience, very professional and felt super safe. Raj, the Tandem pilot, took great care of me and gave clear instructions throughout. I will do it again for sure!!
- Jose Manuel M00More than satisfiedAmazing team of professionals that have the ability to improvise if necessary, top to bottom great service and very enjoyable experience
- Sapir T00BeautifulWe had a last day in Pokhara and decided to enjoy one last time from the beautiful view to the mountains. We took a taxi to Astam village and spent a good few hours there. We loved the peacefulness around and the amazing view to the Annapurna range.
- Amit A00Zip Flyer ExperienceExcellent experience. World class safety measures. Cooperative staff. Looking forward to come back again soon. Thanks.
- Ironmaiden7700First trip to NepalIt was my first experience to this beautiful country and I totally fell in love with the culture, the scenery, the food,thr warm and welcoming hospitality, the culture.. looking forward to many more in this beautiful country
- nataliesY7415YC00Rad Rafting!These dudes are AWESOME! Although I had to crack their nuts to be accepted as an experienced rafter...once the nut was cracked we had a cracking good time! I am a woman traveling solo (which can be intimidating and scary) and these guys took great care of all their clients. Would recommend this company to anyone!
- happyhiker1000Thrilling chance to get closer to the Himalayas, more difficult than advertisedMy husband, adult daughter and I did this short trek only one day after arriving from Seattle, Washington. Our guide, Binod, was just the right mix of knowledge, helpfulness and respectful of our need for some alone time. Despite exercising my knees for weeks before the trek, I had too much exhaustion and knee pain to complete it. Binod was wonderful in working out a way to see the highlights while using taxis to eliminate some of the steep steps. The food was astonishingly good and safely prepared. No one had digestive issues. Yay!
- katejhf00A zipline to rememberThe antipation ... waiting our turn! I went with my two daughters to zipline - they went first. I teamed up with a "new friend" also waiting, and both of us were a wee bit nervous. Before we were released, we go fully instructed about stopping, slowing down, etc. Then once we got going, it was exhilarating. The people working the zipline made us all feel very comfortable - and reminded us to look around at the Annapurna Range as we zipped down about 2,000 feet! Always felt safe. Then one daughter went bungee jumping - she got full instructions, and was looked after the whole way. I am not an adrenaline junkee, and thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon.
11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu. provided by Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
Product Overview: 11 Days Exciting Poonhill And Massif Annapurana Base Camp Trek From Kathmandu.
Number of Photos