Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Chitwan National park is the Major Wildlife Adventure for the tourist in Nepal. It is located 160 Km south west of Kathmandu and 145 Km Southeast of Pokhara. in the subtropical low land Terrain. It covers 962 Square Kilometer. which is hear for the famous for One horn Rhinoceros , Royal Bengal Tiger, Many Endangered Species and Common Birds, Sloth bear, Bison, wild boar, 4 species of Dears, and many more aquatic and terrestrial .One can experience by Jeep safari , Canoe ride, Cultural Dance, Bird watching. Who visit there will catch the beauty of Nature,culture and adventure. One can experience the Nature and Culture of Terai Region of Nepal
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- All Taxes, Guide,National park fee, Accommodation,Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- any extra not included items, Tips etc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks
Great for customized tours around Nepal
Been using their services since 2015 on multiple trips, Hari is a great guy with wonderful recommendations for your…
Trip of a Lifetime
Went to Nepal a few years ago with a large group and had Hari guide us through it. He is extremely thoughtful and m…
it was a nice time spending in nepal dev bhoomi amazing places and nice time in hayyat reagency my guid name was as…
Customized 4 day trek with Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks
My sixteen year old daughter and I booked a trek with Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks. We chose the Ghorepani Poonhil…
Excellent trip experience
The entire experience was outstanding. We had the best tour with Exciting Nepal. My wife and daughter had the best …
Great Experience in Nepal
I travelled alone to Nepal to undertake work at an NGO in Kathmandu. Hari was a fantastic tour guide while I was th…
Adventure and Culture; Nepal and Hari
My husband and I, traveling from Pakistan, visited Nepal for the first time with our itinerary organised by Hari Pr…
Visiting Thamel with Hari Prasad Timilsina
Thamel is the go-to destination for first-time travelers and for seasoned travelers looking for some special gift, …
Hari is a wonderful host. I visited Nepal a few years ago with a group of 30 students. He organised everything, ver…
I visited Nepal in 2010 as part of a volunteering trip with my university. Exciting Nepal Holiday was the company t…
Strongly recommend booking!
Hari and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. They took great care of our group of 30 and made sure t…
Felt looked after and safe!
I stayed in Nepal for two months over the summer. While in Kathmandu I booked some tours with Hari and his company.…
Treated me like family
Hari is a truly a great guy. I spent the summer after my first year of medical school volunteering with Partnership…
Hari is the best!
If you’re planning a trip to Nepal, I would highly recommend working with Exciting Nepal Holidays and its Managing …
Can't do better than Hari!!!
I would like to heartily recommend Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks (P.)ltd. for organizing Trekking/Expeditions,to…
- Duration: 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 302 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days
- Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days price starts from $133.34. Discover and book Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days on Tripadvisor
- Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days on Tripadvisor
- Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days is hosted by Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 15m. Discover and book Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days on Tripadvisor