Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days
By Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks
Chitwan National park is the Major Wildlife Adventure for the tourist in Nepal. It is located 160 Km south west of Kathmandu and 145 Km Southeast of Pokhara. in the subtropical low land Terrain. It covers 962 Square Kilometer. which is hear for the famous for One horn Rhinoceros , Royal Bengal Tiger, Many Endangered Species and Common Birds, Sloth bear, Bison, wild boar, 4 species of Dears, and many more aquatic and terrestrial .One can experience by Jeep safari , Canoe ride, Cultural Dance, Bird watching. Who visit there will catch the beauty of Nature,culture and adventure. One can experience the Nature and Culture of Terai Region of Nepal
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- All Taxes, Guide,National park fee, Accommodation,Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- any extra not included items, Tips etc
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up from thamel and around it. when they inform us.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100945P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days?
- Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days price starts from $133.34. Discover and book Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days cancellation policy?
- Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days?
- Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days is hosted by Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chitwan National Park 2 nights and 3 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100945P6
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing your guide
Nepal Is a beautiful country End it is not easy to travel across the country. My several visits to Nepal have alway…
There is magic in Nepal
I have traveled to Nepal twice and both times Hari has been our local guide and organized several parts of our trip…
I have visited Nepal several times to help the Nepal tourist industry with my knowledge for over 35 years about tou…
A nice experience in life. Will try to gisit again.
It was great experience and was within budget, 30-35 thousand only. We went in a group and the management was just …
Great for customized tours around Nepal
Been using their services since 2015 on multiple trips, Hari is a great guy with wonderful recommendations for your…
Trip of a Lifetime
Went to Nepal a few years ago with a large group and had Hari guide us through it. He is extremely thoughtful and m…
it was a nice time spending in nepal dev bhoomi amazing places and nice time in hayyat reagency my guid name was as…
Customized 4 day trek with Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks
My sixteen year old daughter and I booked a trek with Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks. We chose the Ghorepani Poonhil…
Excellent trip experience
The entire experience was outstanding. We had the best tour with Exciting Nepal. My wife and daughter had the best …
Great Experience in Nepal
I travelled alone to Nepal to undertake work at an NGO in Kathmandu. Hari was a fantastic tour guide while I was th…
Adventure and Culture; Nepal and Hari
My husband and I, traveling from Pakistan, visited Nepal for the first time with our itinerary organised by Hari Pr…
Visiting Thamel with Hari Prasad Timilsina
Thamel is the go-to destination for first-time travelers and for seasoned travelers looking for some special gift, …
Hari is a wonderful host. I visited Nepal a few years ago with a group of 30 students. He organised everything, ver…
I visited Nepal in 2010 as part of a volunteering trip with my university. Exciting Nepal Holiday was the company t…
Strongly recommend booking!
Hari and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. They took great care of our group of 30 and made sure t…