Annapurna Circuit Trek
By Nepal Trail Finder Treks & Expedition
Annapurna Circuit Trek is a standout amongst the most prevalent treks in Nepal. On this course the landscape and culture significantly change from subtropical forests, paddy fields, and the world's deepest river to ice streams, a high mountain pass, dry precipices, and mountain views.Going through Manang, the trek begins with perspectives the Tibetan Buddhist villages and forests, through the Marsyangdi Valley. Heading towards the high Thorong La Pass, a large group of mountains view, including the Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri and Tilicho Peak. The trail proceeds over the go to enter Mustang and the Hindu journey village of Muktinath and on down the Kali Gandaki Valley, past the one of a kind and fascinating village of Marpha with its little religious community, slender cobbled roads and apple plantations, on to the hot springs at Tatopani and the view purpose of Poonhill.Poonhill is conceivable to see more than 20 astounding mountains inside the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 14 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Spanish
What's not included
- We will serve cup of tea or coffee with each meal.
- You can choose a breakfast from menu in each place.
- You can choose a Lunch from menu in each place.
- You can choose a dinner from menu in each place.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- All necessary documents and paperwork (TIMS cards and ACAP permit)
- Highly experienced Government Registered guide and porter to carry luggage.
- First aid box
- Farewell dinner
- Accommodation: Hotel in Kathmanduand Pokhara in B/B basis
- Guide and porter (salaries, equipment, food and lodging, insurance)
- Accommodation:Private/Share and single/double room in Mountain
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- International airfare
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses (Phone calls, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry)
- Tipping and donations
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up travelers from anywhere within Nepal on request.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193035P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- How much is Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- Annapurna Circuit Trek price starts from $1,076.93. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Annapurna Circuit Trek cancellation policy?
- Annapurna Circuit Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Annapurna Circuit Trek?
- Annapurna Circuit Trek is hosted by Nepal Trail Finder Treks & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Trail Finder Treks & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193035P3
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Kathmandu Valley Cultural Trek (4 days)
A great short trek in the company of Bishwas. Would warmly recommend Nepal Trail Finder to anyone who is going to …
I had so wonderful experience and I am really happy that I chosed this company to organize the Bhutan tour for me, …
Mounteverest base trail
The organization was well prepared And the trek was really nice to take awesome pictures from the mountain and som…
Trip to Ama Dablam Base Camp
The Trip to the Ama Dablam Base Camp was perfekt. Everything was so great organized and we don't had any Problems. …
Nice Trek to Aba Dablam Base Camp
Gyanu was a nice guide which also provided good company. The trek was really beautiful and really enjoyable as it w…
Anapurna Base Camp trek
Great trek to the Anapurna Base Camp with Bishwas as a guide and Kesap as a porter. They really took care of us thr…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excellent séjour effectué avec l'agence Népal Trail Fondée treks. J'ai été prise en charge par l'agence dès mon arrivée à l'aéroport de Katmandou et ai commencé mon séjour par la visite de Lumbini et Pokhara avec le guide. Mon amie, nous a alors rejoint et nous avons continué le voyage par 6 jours de trek dans l'Annapurna avec Bishwas notre guide. Super expérience grâce à lui, efficace dans son travail et attentif a nos besoins. Son humour aura animé nos journées.
Encore merci pour ce voyage!
Encore merci pour ce voyage!
Written October 15, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank You Alexandra for your valuable words regarding your successful trip with us. We feel pleased to have served you that made you feel an amazing visit in Nepal. Hope to serve you in future with even better quality. Thank you again.
Written October 20, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.