Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Nepal is a marvelous country rich in flora and fauna is a paradise to the naturalist, the lover of wild animals and bird life. World Tourism Organization and the far reaching expeditions by the mountaineering team from different parts of the world spread the name of the land of Everest, the birth place of the Gautam Buddha and the home of the gallant Gurkhas to each and every corners of the world. Nepalese people and their traditional hospitality, cultural treasures and the jaw dropping majestic Himalaya and the age old tradition in the form of masterpiece of arts and crafts of great originality and quality testifies that traditional genius is still living. Folklore, festivals, music and dances can be appreciated all the year around Nepal. Nepal offers exciting fascination owing to the vastness of natural panorama, the high standard of cultural achievements, the pleasant coolness of its climate, the uniqueness of its flora and fauna. It is truly a bewitching land of contrasts.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chandragiri HillsStop: 6 hours - Admission includedChandragiri hills This trip is a really nice trip. We can go hiking to the top and come down in a cable car. The hiking will be very nice if the view is clear, we can see the stunning view of the mountains. Even, if the weather is not good or clear we can enjoy the natural aroma around us in the hiking. After about three hours of hiking around the dense forests we will reach to the top. It is situated at about 2500m of height above sea level. The top is a very joyful place with a temple, park, restaurant, view tower etc. We can see the magnificent view of Himalayas from the top. Returning on the cable car downwards will create a long lasting impression on anyone, floating above the dense forest. Patan Durbar Square: Situated at the heart of Bhaktapur city, it becomes focal point for visitors. The Durbar Square with its ancient palaces, temples and shrines holds major attraction. There are three main chowks Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk and Kesar Narayan Chowk in the Durbar. Durbar Squire presents historical as well as culture history with architecture of Malla dynasty. It was listed as UNESCO World Heritage Monument in 1979 AD.Read more
- Transportation ( Private, air conditioner )
- Professional guide and driver
- Bottle of water
- Pick up and drop entire tour
- Entry/Admission - Chandragiri Hills
- Personal expenses - entrance fee Patan durbar square and cable car fee
- tipping guide and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Himalaya Thunder Treks Day Tours
A week full of adventure, joy and mostly laughter
We had the luck to be presented to Ajaya by a friend of ours, that has also done trekkings with Ajaya before and wa…
Not my first,but my best time in nepal
Thank you Ajaya for this great time! Individual,flexible,competent and funny, so i can describe Ajaya. Great heart …
Manu Rai P00
Fantastic five days spent..
The trip was great and really enjoyed it.. Manish and the car driver Ganesh made sure that we were comfortable as w…
Mustang and Chitwan - the most stunning and interesting places on the planet!
The best thing on the 3 day safari? Six female elephants with their young ones, all about a month or so old. Mustan…
Visit to Nepal
I had the pleasure to meet Ajaya in Kathmandu and he was a great help organising my stay in the city, including air…
Help and advice
Ajaya was very helpful, he helped us get to Pokhara and to the airport. He was warm and friendly and advised us ver…
Himalaya thunder trek gave my group and me the best possible tour on the Manaslu trek. We had a million questions t…
Helpful, experienced guide
I got into touch with Ajaya via my aunt and uncle who met him 10 years ago and did a trek with him. Ajaya helped me…
Best way to discover Nepal
Still amazed by my journey. I can only recommend the services of this company. Thumbs up! Wunderbare Erfahrungen ge…
Amazing Experience at Manaslu
Ajaya organized our trip to Manaslu very good. He gave us all the information and organized the permits (even befor…
Great arrangement, organized smoothly, perfect guide
We organized the Manaslu Circuit with Himalaya Thunder. We had a lot of options to create the itinerary exactly how…
Amazing trek with the best guide!
I have been meaning to write a review for the past 3 years! better late than never :) My sister and I did the 4 day…
Amazing adventure in Nepal
Ajaya organize a tailored week in order to allow us to manage part of Annapurna trek and also to enjoy Holi in Pokh…
Mt Everest trekking
I have been to trekking on Mt Everest with Himalaya Thunder Treks Day tours and had an awesome reception along with…
Krishna made Kathmandu an unforgettable experience.
Going to Nepal in the winter time was incredible. Yes it was freezing, yes I was intimidated by the challenges pres…
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 301 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour
What time does Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour start?
Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour will start at 12:15 PM. Discover and book Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour?
Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour price starts from $60.80. Discover and book Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour cancellation policy?
Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour?
Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour is hosted by Himalaya Thunder Treks Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalaya Thunder Treks Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour on Tripadvisor