we are local based trekking agency in Nepal, we had work in Himalaya for long years. we make the trip as per customer need with best price guaranty.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 14 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- we provide Lunch and dinner for all travelers
- Trekking Equipment
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from Any hotel or other places around Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188476P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Manaslu Circuit Trekking?
- Manaslu Circuit Trekking price starts from $1,487.18. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trekking on Tripadvisor
- What is the Manaslu Circuit Trekking cancellation policy?
- Manaslu Circuit Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Manaslu Circuit Trekking?
- Manaslu Circuit Trekking is hosted by Shiva Excursion Pvt.Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shiva Excursion Pvt.Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trekking on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188476P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Shiva Excursion Pvt.Ltd.
Joined in August 2016
#272 of 2,007 Tours & Activities in Kathmandu
- D9552SFmikev00Highly reccomendedI am writing this review as a dad whose daughter did a teahouse trek with Shiva Excursions. (Although I did not do the trek, I feel I can write this review based on our experience in dealing with Shiva Excursions because they were very helpful to us, keeping us informed and assuring us that our daughter was very well taken care of) My wife and I were very happy with the service, support and kindness that Arjun and his team provided/offered to our daughter. Arjun was very helpful and treated our daughter like his family, taking great care of her and ensuring her entire trip, from airport pick up to drop off was outstanding. Our daughter was in good hands and had an amazing trip! Thank you Arjun. If my wife and I ever make it back to Nepal, we will be contacting you so we can thank you in person and hope to use you for our trek!
- timothya69400Annapurna MemoriesI cannot recommend this company enough! Everything from the booking process to the trek itself was perfect. Myself, my wife, and two of our friends did the Annapurna Circuit Trek through Thorong La Pass. It was an incredible experience that I will cherish forever. We could not have done it without our TEAM. Sudip, our guide, was the best. His friendly nature and expert knowledge of the trails were a huge part of the trek’s success. Our porters, Suman and Mangal, also helped us through challenging parts of the trail and contributed greatly to our team effort. Thank you Shiva Excursions for an unforgettable experience! I hope to go trekking with you all again soon.
- caitlinvop00Annapurna base camp trek successI completed the 10 Kathmandu to Pokhara Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Arjun at Shiva Excursions, and I cannot recommend the company enough. From being picked up at the airport to travelling to and from Kathmandu to the trek itself, the entire 10 days spent with Shiva excursions went off without a hitch. Arjun was personable, professional, safety conscious and an overall lovely person to spend a vast amount of time with. He, as well as another guide I met at Shiva, Sudeep, both spoke impeccable English and were extremely knowledgeable about all of our surroundings. It really was an overall amazing experience, and Shiva Excursions only added value to an already unforgettable trip!
- jpirkle3400Highly recommend Shiva Excursion!I cannot thank the Shiva Excursion team enough for their expertise, generosity, and compassion. Our guide, Sudip, was extremely knowledgeable about all things trekking and specifically the route that we did - Annapurna circuit with Tilicho Lake. Having confidence in the team made ALL THE DIFFERENCE! We had to make several in-game adjustments (some of our group got sick, etc) and Sudip was able to craftfully and seamlessly adjust course to best fit our needs. If you are considering a trek in this region, I highly recommend working with Shiva Excursions!!
- christiancE5154YC00Best way to experience NepalThe team at Shiva Excursion took care of our trip in Nepal from the moment we landed to the moment we left. Our guide Sudip met us at the airport in Kathmandu, and both him and Arjun (the owner of Shiva Excursion) bid us farewell before we headed to our plane back home Our focus was the ABC trek, and while there was a lot of other groups going to the basecamp, our group stood out marvelously. Our porter Suman was one of the happiest and most sociable people, always caring and being attentive to our needs. We had great conversations and played cards together at the teahouses. Our guide Sudip was a notch above all others. He had an answer to everything (one of the other tourists was mindblown when he explained the oxidation process that leads to hot water in Jinhu). We were also equipped better than any other group, with the right jackets, sleeping bags, but also crampons and daily oxmeter measuring and daily review of the day. I would recommend Shiva Excursion every single day with eyes closed. Dahnnebat Sudip, Suman and Arjun! Namaste
- 301sunitar00ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREKThank you Arjun Nepal and team for the wonderful memories created during our ABC hike in April 2023. A truly unforgettable experience! Great consideration on hikers needs & desires. Service provided by Shiva Excursion Pvt Ltd was nothing short of magical.
- silvarajp00Most lovelies time in NepalAnybody wanting to trek in Nepal should contact Shiva Excursion Pvt.Ltd. My 3rd time in Nepal and my 2nd time with Shiva Excursion Pvt.Ltd. The teams support and advice provided was excellent, The Team headed by Arjun Nepal are so friendly and helpful and they go the extra mile to ensure that you have an amazing time and be safe at all times. He picked good accommodation and Gave us good food suggestions. We had a great time hiking to Annapurna Base Camp. And We can’t thank Arjun Nepal enough 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 who made everything possible for us. N a hike remembered for life.
- Dream76000200Annapurna Circuit: A wonderful experience from start to finishI went back and forth on whether to hire a guide/porter for my Nepal adventure. When I travel, half the fun/challenge is figuring things out on my own. I’m glad I chose to work with Shiva Excursion as having a guide made my trip carefree and that much more enjoyable. Arjun, arranged everything (airport pickup, hotels, transportation, food, guide/porter, permits) which allowed me to focus on my goal of trekking over Thorong La Pass. My guide, Aisingh, was a blessing. He carried my bag, made sure I didn’t get lost and educated me on many a Nepalese tradition. (I was always pestering him with questions that he gladly answered). I have nothing but praise for my experience with Shiva Excursion as they far exceeded my expectations in every facet of my Nepal adventure.
- tin0206005 star servicesHi, I'm Christine, a solo trekker, from the Philippines. I recently completed a 12-day trek to Everest Base Camp with Shiva Excursion from March 29 to April 9. I want to share my wonderful experience with the company. From the day I inquired about the EBC trek until my departure from Nepal, Shiva Excursion attended to all my concerns and inquiries with great care. Arjun Nepal was extremely responsive and provided me with all the necessary information about the trek, including dos and don'ts. Upon my arrival in Nepal, he picked me up at the airport and took me to the Shiva office in Kathmandu. During the entire trek, my guide/porter, Santosh, took excellent care of me. He always reminded me to walk slowly and drink plenty of water to avoid altitude sickness. Although I only booked a guide/porter, I received more than what I paid for in terms of the quality of service. I made the right choice by trusting and booking with Shiva Excursion, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and professional trekking company. Send a message...
- E3634DZlisaw00EBC Private TrekI booked the Everest Base Camp Trek Tour and I am extremely happy about it! Arjun helped me in advance with all my questions on the phone! He picked me up at the airport with a very warm welcome. Everything was organized very good, safe and on point! Sudip my personal guide during the trek was very professional, kind, caring and friendly! I didn’t have to worry about anything! I recieved many good tips for the trek/altitude and so on so I felt really comfortable! He knows a lot about the Himalayas! The agency cares a lot and is very interested in you having the greatest time ever! I would book again 100% if I‘ll return… They did an amazing job and I can highly recommend :) It is a great, local and mindful company :)
- 557tristanc00Shiva excursions is amazingAwesome guides, very knowledgeable, capable, and fun all together. As a beginner I felt completely taken cared of. Amazing trek, and left feeling I had made wonderful friends as well.
- KianHeng00Never Ending Peace And Love - N.E.P.A.L.This was the first time I had traveled with Shiva Excursion for Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The company specializes in various trekking in Nepal. Our group numbers are small, accommodation comfortable and food excellent. The itinerary was very well thought out, combining adventure and leisure time with cultural city visit around Pokhara and Kathmandu. Arjun, our tour guide who accompanied us was outstanding - passionate, informative, engaging and entertaining. Arjun constantly make sure everyone of us keep hydrated and our safety at all times along our trekking to avoid us from altitude sickness. Arjun and his porter team (Tilak and Uncle) also gave us warm hospitality and make us felt like a family throughout our 14 days. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a fun, relaxed, adventurous holiday - they will deliver! Can't wait to join Shiva Excursion again for next Everest BC trip!
- jennifer11200The only company you want to use in The HimalayasI booked with Shiva Excursions for my Everest BC trek in November. I wish I could give 10 stars to this company. From the booking process right through to saying farewell at the airport, everything was seamless. Arjun was so helpful in the run up to my trip, providing useful information and answering many questions I as - always so promptly. He picked me up from the airport and took me to the arranged hotel. The trek itself was the best thing I’ve ever done. My guide Sudip was amazing, and porter Santosh - thank you so much for carrying my bag! Sudip is very knowledgeable about the mountains and taught me a lot about the region as well as Nepal and their culture. I got altitude sickness during the trek and Sudip was so caring and got me through it, I can’t thank him enough. There’s no other company or guide I’d want to use in future. I’ll be back for sure!
- 301sunitar00Wonderful hospitality & experienceGreat hospitality by Arjun & team. Hike was well balanced with fair amount of walking time & rest. Shiv Excursion made sure we had a memorable time throughout the hikes.Special shout out to Arjun who was with us throughout an ordeal when one of us got injured. Would definitely go back Shiv Excursions for future hikes. A definite 6 star service rendered throughout our stay in Nepal. Feedbacks taken in a positive light and took immediate remedial actions.
- dvsrisk00Best trekking ever in NepalI couldn't have asked for more when u walk the path to heaven on earth!!!. Amazing experience with well knowledgeable, experience and responsibilities Guides. I would definitely book a trip with them in future and recommend to all who would want to experience ABC trek
Manaslu Circuit Trekking provided by Shiva Excursion Pvt.Ltd.
Product Overview: Manaslu Circuit Trekking
Number of Photos