Dhampus Australian Camp Trek is another extravagant easy steep stone staircase trek, that offers you to see the mesmerizing typical slate roofed local houses and lifestyle of the Nepali people. On the way to Australian Camp, you would be able to see the view of majestic mountain range and see the beautiful Rhododendron covered mountains, paddy fields (seasonal) and so on. Once you step foot on the top hill of the Australian Camp, you can enjoy the jaw dropping view of pokhara valley, dhampus, and of course, majestic view of popular Annapurna Range, Himchuli, Nilgiri, Dhaularigi Range and Mt. Machhapuchhre. One of the best part Australain Camp Trek, gives you the similar view as Poonhill Trek. This Australian Camp Trek is best choice for those who wants see the Mountain Range, see the beauty of Nepal.
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Sleeping bags
- Private transportation
- Tourist Bus
- All Fees and Taxes
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers,
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2)
- Trip achievement certificate
- Drinks snacks and other personal expenses - Hot shower during the trek - Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jatra Travels provides free pick up and drop off service to all guest
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174144P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174144P16
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#57 of 351 Transportation in Kathmandu
- jampanicker00Lovely NepalMy friend and I wanted to spend a few days away from our busy city lives (this is June 2023) and Nepal was the perfect get-away for us. Although it was not the best time to visit (due to the monsoon - you should be lucky to catch a glimpse the Himalayan mountains); Babu from Jatra Travels helped us plan each day to the T - he tailored the itinerary to what we wanted to do. We didn't do any trekking / mountain visits and yet there was a whole lot of things to see and experience - like the sightseeing, lakes, waterfalls, caves, temples, night life, casinos, spas massages, cable car rides in Chandragiri and Pokhara, etc. We visited the temples in Kathmandu, did some shopping, enjoyed the amazing local dishes (and had all the momos we could!). Jatra Travels planned our visit to Bhaktapur, Pokahara and Chandragiri as well. Our trip included drivers at every location, hotel stay and local guides. It was a complete package. We particularly liked our guide in Kathmandu - Rajesh; he was professional and helped us understand the history and significance of each location we visited. I came from Bangalore and some things to note: - Nepal does take Indian rupees but they only accept the Rs.100 note (Rs.200, Rs.500 and Rs.2000 notes are banned in Nepal. You may find people who would accept it, but it makes things tough for them.) Thanks to Jatra Travels, we came prepared. - The internal flights (we took them between Kathmandu and Pokhara) fluctuate - and sometimes get cancelled. It's always good to have a back-up plan. When we visited there were landslides too. Jatra Travels had offered us flight / bus ride options. - We were not troubled by hawkers / guides like what normally happens in tourist locations. It was quite a peaceful visit. (Not sure if we were just lucky) - The locals are really helpful and friendly. We didn't have any bad experiences. - At Pokhara, there were adventure activities like bungee jumping, paragliding, Ultra Light, horse riding, etc. - At Pokhara stayed at a lovely resort called Temple Tree. Right opposite the resort you get amazing local food and momos - Nepali Kitchen. Down the road there are other good restaurants too - We visited a local happening pub in Pokhara called BusyBee which had live music too - In Kathmandu, I would highly recommend the massages at "Seeing Hands" - 'professionally-trained visually impaired massage therapists' - Shopping - shawls, bracelets, singing bowls.. the jackets looked good too. Food! - At Jampa Hotel in Kathmandu, the coffee - "organic coffee" is just amazing! - Momos are delicious! We especially loved the pork momos! - You get a lot of local snacks which are a must try - churpi (Yak cheese), titaura - sweet / spicy depending on what you buy - Juju Dhau - yoghurt - Thukpa - Yummy soupy noodles - Local meals - Dal Bhat, Newari meal, Thakali thali set
- vpbmenon00Amazing Everest Base Camp experienceVery professionally arranged trip.. Had my first helicopter ride to see the breathtaking view of the mountains... The views from the Everest view hotel were amazing... Timing of whole trips were perfect... We were picked from the hotel and after the trip dropped back...
- 870binua00ExcellentIt was very well arranged. Right from airport pick up to the guide to all the internal travels… it was good
- Gambhir S00Airport pick up Service through Jatra TravelsI am very satisfied with the pick up service of Jatra Travels. Last time, it was from Tribhuvan International Airport to my home. They have timely service with co-operative staffs. I recommend everyone for Jatra Travels.
- Roshni S00Deluxe Tourist Bus Ticket from Kathmandu Chitwan lumbini and PokharaYes I am Nepali and living in Capital city of Nepal. Recently I have visited four major touristic places in Nepal for which I took a tourist bus ticket through Jatra Travels and their commitment for us is excellent. Good thing is They will provide bus tickets in your Hotel where you staying if it is arround Thamel. I will definitely recommend to all travelers to buy who tickets for tourist bus through Jatra travels if you are traveling to Pokhara, chitwan, lumbini, langtang sybrubesi.
- Emma L00Best Transport Service tour Provider in Kathmandu NepalI could not wait to write a review for JatraTravels because We 3 members of family booked a 8 days Nepal tour including transport who were recommended to us by our friends. The response time was very fast, driver was very very smart and take care us, my additional questions were answered quickly and overall I had a good feeling while booking the full package. I will definitely recommend to all my friends and colleagues to visit Nepal and JatraTravels with Babu.
- KiranS85700A must visitOne of the best tour, I have had in years. The organizers were friendly and took care of my needs. Great trip in reasonable price. Definitely, recommended.
- Rajeev S00Amazing tripResearching and planning a Trekking is stressful and time consuming, especially when planning last minute. Jatra travel took the stress out of our Poonhill trekking planning because we were also indecisive on which region we wanted to trek and it was our 1st trek. Jatra set us up with local travel guide;he was highly professional, knowledgeable and experienced. They presented us with amazing packages based on the information and budget we provided. Our only stress was choosing which destination to go, but we ended up choosing Poonhill as it was our 1st trekking.All of the arrangements and recommendations from car service to hotels to tour were superb and exceeded our expectation. I will definitely use Jatra services again and recommend my other friends.Thank you this company for providing an unbelievable trip of a lifetime.
- olafpitter00Great tour Guide, Driver and Fantastic Company for Tour Organizing in Kathmandu NepalI am Olaf from Sweden, recently I have visited in Nepal and my Trip organize by Babu Thapa from Jatra Travels. I was visited at chitwan, Pokhara and Kathmandur, and kathmandu is an important and historical with World Heritage Site, these place are made up of the large squares filled with shrines, temples, stupa, old house's and busy path are the major attraction here, among them Bhaktapur is the essential typical Newari city with some of the finest architecture in Nepal. In its heyday (14th-16th centuries) Bhaktapur was the most powerful of the Kathmandu Valley kingdoms and its capital for 300 years. Nepal is a fascinating place to explore! highly recommended this company