Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot
By Luxury Holidays Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
In this short Kathmandu tour starts from one of the world’s oldest cities, Kathmandu is brimming with medieval streets, charming shrines and spectacular natural beauty. This tour begins from Kathmandu Valley visiting UNESCO World Heritage Site cities of Kathmandu include Swoyambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa, Changu Narayan Temple, Pashupatinath Temple & Patan Durbar Square. This tour in the Kathmandu valley is a magnificent exploration of age-old art and architecture and also have an astounding insight into Nepali culture, religion, history & civilization during this day. Journey on to the mountain hotel of Nagarkot, bypassing the rich history, ancient charm and unique culture of old Bhaktapur. Then surround yourself with the charming scenery and breathtaking views. Here, witness arguably one of the most amazing sunrises you’ll ever see. Wake early to watch the warm sunrise over the peaks of the Himalayas for a truly unforgettable experience.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport by a private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 hotel in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Nagarkot with private vehicles
- Luxurious private transportation throughout the trip (Kathmandu-Nagarkot-Kathmandu).
- An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport.
- Lunch and Dinner(Meal costs about 3 -6 dollars per item depending on the place where you eat).
- Single supplement cost (USD 150).
- Your personal expenses.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please book your international flight to arrive and depart from Kathmandu international airport. The tour starts with an orientation meeting at about 5 pm on the first night of the tour and ends on after the scheduled trip after breakfast. You will be received outside the Kathmandu international airport terminal by representatives holding a Luxury Holidays Nepal signboard and he will escort you to the Hotel.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66561P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot on Tripadvisor
- How much is Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot?
- Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot price starts from $399.00. Discover and book Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot on Tripadvisor
- What is the Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot cancellation policy?
- Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot?
- Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot is hosted by Luxury Holidays Nepal Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Luxury Holidays Nepal Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Short Kathmandu Tour with the Everest view from Nagarkot on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66561P37
Reserve your spot
Arrival in Kathmandu airport and...
A full day recreational tour of...
Sightseeing tour of Patan Drbar...
Early morning sunrise from...
Departure day: transfer to the...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
First time to Nepal
I had a very memorable time in Nepal. This trip was my first time visiting. I was happy to be guided through advent…
It was a great trip.
Our tour was very comfortable because we had done our trip with your company. Our trip with all the 3 guides were v…
A Trip Of A Lifetime
If you want a trip of a lifetime this is the trip for you! This trip starts in Kathmandu where you will spend your …
Everest View Trek
My daughter and I participated in the Mt Everest View Trip from Lukla to Namche Bazaar. We started our trip with a …
The whole experience would be on my A list anytime. The tour guides, accommodations and etc was brilliant.
We were lucky to have Ray as the guide for our 3-day private tour. Not only was Ray able to make logistic arrange…
Excellent city tour, we had Ram as our guide and he was super knowledgeable. Our driver was also terrific. Super …
Great day touring Kathmandu
We booked the day tour of Kathmandu’s heritage sites and it did not disappoint. Our guide, Ray (Resham), was fantas…
A day out in Kathmandu
We were here for a couple of days and had a full day to see around the city, had this tour. Ramhari has been a grea…
Ram was an absolutely excellent tour guide! He is very knowledgeable with history and traditions of the region. Th…
Excellent way to cover historic sites in Kathmandu
Ram was an amazing tour guide! He was very knowledgeable and was able to give so much history and background inform…
This tour is a great way to see 4 Unesco sites in one day. The car was very comfortable as our driver navigated the…
Very well organized, very good guide, and very good driver. I enjoyed the tour of some of the historical and cultu…
Amazing Experience! Highly recommend!
My wife and I both had an absolutely fantastic trek! We owe our guide and porter so much gratitude for this most…
An interesting trip. The guide was very helpful and explained well. It will be difficult to visit all places within…
What is the final price for solo travell? Willing to join grouo and share room