Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days
By Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd
The short, sweet Langtang Valley Trek is a Himalayan classic. It is a less-trafficked, but equally stunning alternative to the Everest and Annapurna regions. Considered a sacred area, the Langtang Valley holds countless cultural and natural wonders. Also, Langtang National Park, established in 1976, is Nepal’s first protected Himalayan area, meaning that wildlife is in abundance and species such as the Himalayan black bear, the Himalayan tahr and more are found inside park. Trek through Tamang villages up to the secluded Langtang Valley. Be met with heart-warming hospitality before making a final push to reaching Kyanjin Ri (4773 meters/15,659 feet), where we witness an astonishing 360-degree panorama of over 21 snow-capped peaks. If you are on a short vacation and still want to have a great experience in the Himalaya, the Langtang Valley Trek is the right choice!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 7-65, max of 10 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation to and from Tribhuvan Airport.
- Two nights in a 2-3 star hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- All transportation for the trek.
- Local guest house accommodation in the mountain.
- Government-authorized experienced guide and porters.
- Insurance, food, accommodation, and wage for guides and porters.
- Hygienic meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All equipment (sleeping bag, Down Jacket, Crampons)
- First Aid Kit.
- Map of Langtang Valley Trek.
- Service charge and government taxes.
- Post-trek celebration dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare.
- Meals in Kathmandu (besides breakfast)
- Your personal expenses, shopping, etc.
- Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek.
- Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea and coffee.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Departure details
- Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Please give us a call on the given phone number or leave a message in chatbox. Our team will pick up you from your place.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179456P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days?
- Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days price starts from $614.36. Discover and book Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days cancellation policy?
- Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days?
- Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days is hosted by Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Langtang Valley Trek - 8 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179456P5
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
What a beautiful trekking route! Lifetime experience!
I was looking for a remote area trekking in Nepal. I found the Breeze Adventures menu about it and got in contact w…
Kanchenjunga base camp
Incredible trek to Kanchenjunga North Base Camp! KIshwor had the best communication throughout the trek planning pr…
Highly Recommended Kanchenjunga North Base Camp trek with Breeze Team! From the start, we had everything excellentl…
Amazing Trek to Kanchenjunga North Base Camp with the Best Company I joined the solo Kanchenjunga North Base Camp T…
An Unforgettable Experience
We did the 3-Day Mardi Himal Trek. I would say this is a moderate to difficult trek, maybe that’s because we aren’t…
Overall, a great experience.
We did a "10 Days Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek" with Breeze adventure and had a great time. Kishwor was very prof…
Most Beautiful and Wild Trek i ever did! Highly Recommended
We did Kanchenjunga North Base Camp Trek March 2023. This trek was so beautiful and wild. I enjoyed every moment of…
Great Trek to Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri
Gokyo Lakes Gokyo Ri Trek with my friends was a life-time experience. The trek was excellent from the day 1 to the …
What a Trek to Gokyo Lakes!
The trek to Gokyo Lakes was amazing! We finished this trek last month with Breeze Adventure. The Guide and Porters …
Amazing Trek in Nepal Himalaya with Team Breeze
It was a great experience with breeze Adventure. Enjoyed alot. The trail to Annapurna Base Camp was so peaceful and…
Great experence hiking to Mt. Everest
Breeze adventures were great with organising our trip for us and including stops we wanted to make to Chitwan and P…
Amazing adventure in the Himalayas
I contacted this company based on reviews, Kishwor was always responsive and helped me to create an ad-hoc trek com…
Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek for 6 days
We didn't have much time and did the track for 6 days. Thank you for making that possible. Together we changed the …
The best trekking ever. Have been on many , but this team and organisation was supreme.
Very Good flexible team, office and treking personnel. Have got full support and information update all the time. …
Gokyo Lakes Trek
I first made contact with Kishwor the owner of Breeze Adventure Ltd via email, he always replied promptly to any qu…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
most reliable and professional company in Nepal providing quality services for trekking, tours and climbing. Specially, Kishor is super helpful and full of good tips and tricks for hiking and trekking... Really cool guy, knowledgeable and positive vibe
Written August 28, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Namaste Trudy, Thank you so much for reviewing us and for the beautiful compliment. We are so delighted to know that you had a great experience with us Trekking in Nepal. Hopefully, we can assist you soon for the next adventure in the HImalaya. Thanks, Best regards, Kishwor and Nepal Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd Team
Written February 14, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.