Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days
By Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd
If you want to fulfill your dream of visiting the Everest region, but are on a time or money budget or you’re worried about the difficulty of the Everest Base Camp Trek, our Everest Panorama Trek is perfect for you. The majestic hike into the Khumbu region still exposes you to breathtaking landscapes and the Sherpa culture, but only requires 5 days of trekking. The splendor begins the moment we touch ground in Lukla – the gateway to the Everest region. From then on, we are surrounded by the grandeur of the Khumbu region, with panoramic views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Lhotse Shar, Ama Dablam and other towering peaks. A day hike from Namche Bazaar leads us to Khumjung Monastery to see the fabled Yeti scalp. The Everest Panorama Trek leaves you with memories of a lifetime of the grandest alpine region in the world!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 8-65, max of 10 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation to and from Tribhuvan Airport.
- Two nights in a 2-3 star hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included.
- All transportation for the trek.
- Local guest house accommodation in the mountain.
- Government-authorized experienced guide and porters
- Insurance, food, accommodation, and wage for guides and porters
- Hygienic meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All equipment (sleeping bag, warm layers, etc.)
- First Aid Kit
- Map of Everest Region
- Service charge and government taxes
- Sagarmatha National Park entry fee.
- Khumbu Villages entry fee.
- Post-trek celebration dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare.
- Meals in Kathmandu (besides breakfast)
- Your personal expenses, shopping, etc.
- Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek.
- Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea and coffee.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Breeze Adventure Pvt. Ltd, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179456P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days?
- Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days price starts from $1,024.62. Discover and book Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days cancellation policy?
- Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days?
- Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days is hosted by Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Breeze Adventure Pvt Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Panorama Trek - 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179456P7
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing adventure in the Himalayas
I contacted this company based on reviews, Kishwor was always responsive and helped me to create an ad-hoc trek com…
Gokyo Lakes And Renjola Pass Trek for 6 days
We didn't have much time and did the track for 6 days. Thank you for making that possible. Together we changed the …
The best trekking ever. Have been on many , but this team and organisation was supreme.
Very Good flexible team, office and treking personnel. Have got full support and information update all the time. …
Gokyo Lakes Trek
I first made contact with Kishwor the owner of Breeze Adventure Ltd via email, he always replied promptly to any qu…
Safe, Supportive and FUN!
Our group of 5 did the Annapurna Circuit with Breeze Adventure and I wouldn’t have it any other way. The team make …
Fun, enjoyable and incredible experience.
It was my first ever trekking experience that I have done in my life. Incredible, full of joys and unforgettable mo…
Trip of a lifetime. What an amazing experience
What an amazing trip to EBC , from start to finish. Was amazing organised. Kishwor was an amazing host , great gui…
Even though we had some unfortunate weather on the way, Kishwor made our hike ti Pikey Peak an unforgettable experi…
Highly recommend Breeze adventure for your next trip in the Himalayas
My husband and I did a trek to Gokyo - Cho La Pass to EBC with Sushant and Sarkee Sherpa from Breeze Adventure. It …
Hiking the Pikey Peak Trek - amazing experience!
We (a group of 3 people) did the Pikey Peak trek (7 days) with Kishwor and it was perfect! The scenery was wonderfu…
Journey to Kathmandu and have company of great people
most reliable and professional company in Nepal providing quality services for trekking, tours and climbing. Specia…
EVEREST SHORT TREK
Woooo! I did Everest Base Camp for 10 Days! As I am a regular hiker, I chose the Short Everest Base Camp Trek. It w…
Gokyo trek in off-season with amazing views and lush landscapes
We went for the short Gokyo lakes trek with the helicopter back. This was at the end of the rainy season, so weathe…
What a Trek to Everest Base Camp!!!
We did Short Everest Base Camp Trek in April 2022! The Himalayan views amazing! The Sherpa culture, trekking trail…
A great route and the best guide you can imagine
5 stars is definitely not enough! The agency organized a great trek for us exactly according to our unusual plan. W…