Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Kathmandu with 3 Unesco listed attractions in One day with our proffesional English Speaking Guide. You will visit of one of the Three durbar square from Kathmandu Valley. Among, Patan, Bhaktapur & Kathmnadu, we have choosen Kathmnadu Durbar Square for your experience and after that we have included another one of the important Hindu Temple Pashupatinath where you will see the Hindu devotees practicing the religious karma and crematory. Boudhnath is one of the important Buddist Shrine not be missed while you are in Kathmandu. For a local expereince we shall ride local taxi for
- You'll start atGarden of DreamsTridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, NepalWe shall meet at the front gate of Garden of Dream at 10 am to start our tour.See address & details
- 1Kathmandu Durbar SquareStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Pashupatinath TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Boudhanath StupaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atGarden of DreamsTridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, NepalWe shall meet at the front gate of Garden of Dream at 10 am to start our tour.See address & details
Garden of Dreams, Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Full Day Sight seeing of Kathmandu with Professional Licence Holder Guide
- For Local Expreince we will have taxi ride as a mode of transportation.
- Entrance Fees to monuments are not included which has to be paid directly by clients.
- KTM Durbar Square: Rs. 1000/-, Pashupati: Rs. 1000/- Boudhnath: Rs. 400/- per person.
- Any Food and Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Distinctive Nepal
I highly recommend Distinctive Nepal. It is both a personal and professional tour company. I would not hesitate to …
Unique and unforgettable time with Distinctive Nepal
We organized our 3 weeks long honeymoon trip through Distinctive Nepal. We would never have been able to organize t…
Thank you for this amazing time together in napal!! We felt like home and enjoyed the time with distinctiv nepal!
Trustworthy and easy!
We booked a trek in November and it was so easy for us. We needed a jeep ride from Kathmandu to Phaplu and Lukla-Ka…
Just Excellent !!!!
Thank you Distinctive Nepal for wonderful arrangement. Everything was perfectly organized. Trek to Mardi Himal wa…
Very Trustful and Kind !
We had made 14 days trip to Nepal last year in November from Distinctive Nepal. The service they had provided prove…
Very Happy and Highly Recommended !
We are very happy and it was one of the most memorable tour of our life time. Thank you Distinctive Nepal for exc…
First Class Company - Professional & Exceptional
Everything was taken care of perfectly for our trip to Nepal. This is a professional organization, that doesn't lea…
Simply the Best Home Stay in Katmandu
The one thing I look forward to the most when staying in Katmandu. Near the airport, and Koteshwor bus port, incred…
Nepal is a country that I continually return to year after year. For the past 4 years I have traveled with Distinc…
Highly Recommended for anyone traveling to Nepal !
Distinctive Nepal has made our dream true. They made our trip to Nepal exceptional one, a life time memorable. We h…
We simply enjoyed a lot !
Nepal is indeed a beautiful country and Distinctive Nepal has arranged distinctively to help us to explore it. Ever…
Highly recommended !!
We simply loved our trip to Nepal. It is such a beautiful country. They arranged our trip so carefully and perfectl…
Simply a reliable and trustworthy !
We had booked their classic package for 15 days and it was indeed a best experience we have had among Asian countri…
Don't be confuse, they are the best !!
We are very lucky to have a partner like Distinctive Nepal for our ground handling. We, being a Travel Agent from F…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing
Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing on Tripadvisor
How much is Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing?
Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing price starts from $74.67. Discover and book Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing on Tripadvisor
What is the Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing cancellation policy?
Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing?
Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing is hosted by Distinctive Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Distinctive Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing on Tripadvisor