The Jungle Adventure packages offer a jungle and animals tracking experience with wilderness of rich ecosystem via Canoeing, multi days Walking and Stay Night in the Madi village with experiencing the tharu culture , that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. The highlights of this park are the 600 , Greater one-horned rhinoceros and hundred nocturnal Royal Bengal tigers that live in the dense forests of the park. You will discover a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, eatable plant, medicinal plants , pre-historic rhino and Elephants, crocodile, python and deer; brilliantly colored birds and if you are fortunate – the superb Royal Bengal Tiger.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets
- accomodations as mentioned in itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180642P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is The jungle adventure?
- The jungle adventure price starts from $917.34. Discover and book The jungle adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the The jungle adventure cancellation policy?
- The jungle adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The jungle adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The jungle adventure?
- The jungle adventure is hosted by Adventure World Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure World Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The jungle adventure on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for The jungle adventure?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6 days. Discover and book The jungle adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180642P1
Reserve your spot
Arrival in Kathmandu
Drive to Chitwan National Park
Canoeing and walk to Madi village
Search for Royal Bengal Tigers
Jeep safari inside National Park
Move toward onward destination...
About the operator
Adventure World Club
Joined in July 2019
#79 of 361 Transportation in Kathmandu
- Lenabaker1200wonderful trip to poonhillWe were 4 friends, we leave kathmandu after sightseeing of 1 day. We stayed at pokhara and started our trip to poonhill from deurali. The guide was knowladgeable, wonderful arrangements. I promised them to come back once again. highly recommanded. Contact mr. Subash for your wonderful trip to Nepal. Thank you adventure World Club team. 😍😍😍
- johnellan00Wow!!! Experienced the thrillthe tour guides made us feel in heaven...with excellent knowledge the ways of explanations are appreciated.
- Alan C00Affordable and nearest trek from valley.Trekking to Langtang is what i had thought while in Australia.Such a great and peaceful environment, Langtang national park is more of it(himalayan black bear, red panda,himalayan folklore,alpine forest and ancient forest of valley.), cultures and traditions which blends buddhism and shamanism. Affordable cheap and easy guesthouse to live and foods to eat. Overally it was a awesome experience to langtang .i suggest langtang to bucket lists of everyone who love travelling, hiking or trekking. Thankyou.
- Rushma A00☺️☺️Heaven in nepal.. this is the most beautiful place i hv ever visited.. i strongly recommend to reach this place..adorable place🥰🥰😍😍
- The Converse T00Excellent trip to Poon hill,Had a great experience, the place and the people both welcome you warmly. Expect to be facinated by the mesmerizing view u will get to see plus the excellent hospitality and expert guidance of adventure club . Loved everything poon hill had offered , definitely a sure place to visit when you are in Nepal.
- liambaker1200Amazing trip to EBC.The superb one!!Trek was well planned in terms of number of days. Special thanks to Subash Rijal for excellent arrangements and to our Guide Tika Paneru.Tika displayed extraordinary skills to manage 8 guys. 3 fast movers , 2 intermediate and 3 slow movers. He was available as and when required with his guidance. Finally special thanks to all porters for doing all the heavy lifting without them this trip would not have had been grand success.
- bnodpria00Life Time experienceour first ever jungle safari was in the Chitwan National Park. It was so much thrilling and amazing at the same time the adventure world club provide us great service we got excellent nature guide Mr, SUMAN BHANDARI he was really cool, knowledgable about nature and wildlife we had really great time in Chitwan, thanks a lot for adventure world club for making our visit unforgettable,(we get to see, the great one horn rhino, very rare bangle tiger, crocodile, lots of birds, nature, combination of human and wildlife the real culture of Chitwan Nepal,)everyone should be there though adventure world club, Regards Vector
- PITTERHUGK00WONDERFUL TRIP TO EBCI went on Everest Base Camp via gokyo and Gokyori and Chola Pass trek with KE for 22 days. It was one of the best organised trek that I have been to. There were no internal flights from Kathmandu so an appropriate arrangement was made at the last minute. The lodges we stayed at were generally nice except for that at higher altitudes. The food was good and we had plenty of time to acclimatise. The guides were very good and helpful. They were very keen to tell us about the Sherpa culture and there knowledge about the wildlife and peaks/mountains was enviable. We had 4 guides and 5 porters between 12 of us so no one felt not being looked after. It was a great trip and though more than a month has passed, the memories still bring a smile on my face. I would still say they were better than the huts that I have stayed at in some parts of Europe. People were generally nice and helpful. Overall it was a great trip and I highly recommend Adventure world club. Excellent service.!!
- sapanaholiday00Excellent tour operater inside NepalWell managed, professional tour and trekking agency in Nepal. They provide exactly what they had mentioned and more then expected. They have well-experienced guides and well managed operating system, I recommend visitors to join them to explore Nepal in different way.
The jungle adventure provided by Adventure World Club
Product Overview: The jungle adventure
Number of Photos