Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 11-65, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Other office surcharges and government taxes.
- SIC transfer from your hotel to The Last Resort.
- Meals except Lunch are excluded.
- Nature of personal expenses.
- Tips and donations.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do pick up from all the hotels around Kathmandu. Let us provide your staying hotel name while booking time.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150845P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bungee Jumping Day Trip?
- Bungee Jumping Day Trip price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Bungee Jumping Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bungee Jumping Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Bungee Jumping Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bungee Jumping Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bungee Jumping Day Trip?
- Bungee Jumping Day Trip is hosted by Altitude Himalaya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Altitude Himalaya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bungee Jumping Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150845P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in May 2019
#831 of 2,003 Tours & Activities in Kathmandu
- 841kristinek00Responsible and safe travelVery responsible company. I took a group with me and we did 14 days travel around Nepal. All was organised well and safe. I recommend working with them.
- aartiej201700Nepal family tourWere a fam from south america. I found mr. Kiran company on the internet. We were looking for a private guided tour and a vip darshan and pooja at pashupatinath temple. We cant believe that he organised everything topclass without asking us for an advance and knowing us. The tour and service was awesome. The price was very reasonable and service top class! We didn't do any Mountain tour this time, but we will sure be doing that when we visit nepal again. we even got a singing bowl as a surprise gift. Thank you mr. Kiran for making our stay in nepal memorable!
- Roam5839665173900Bhandar - Gokyo - EBC trek (March - April 2023)I arrived in Nepal in mid-March with the idea of doing a long (at least 2-week) trek to Gokyo in the Everest (Khumbu) region. I had the time and wanted to acclimatize slowly by spending a week or so of trekking to reach the popular destination of Namche Bazaar. I was introduced to Kiran of Altitude Himalaya who assured me that my ideas of trekking from Jiri to Gokyo (and potentially Everest Base Camp if acclimatization went well) were do-able over the course of 18-20 days. Kiran immediately came across as friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. He suggested that he and I do a practice hike to get a sense of my capabilities and what I could expect to find on my trek. We did this hike, it was a very good idea, and within a day he found a guide for me, Sudip, who also had a lot of experience and knew the terrain I was going to. Sudip was a fine guide, knowledgeable, strong, and an easy personality to be around. The trek started at Bimti Bhandar (east of Jiri) and, over the following 19 days, took me to Taksindu, Nunthala, Karakhola, Chaulikharka, Namche, Dole, Machermo and then to Gokyo. With me having acclimatized okay, Sudip and I continued over to Cho La Pass and then linked up with the main trail to Everest Base Camp. We went up there and then returned to Namche via Pengboche. It was a strenuous trek at times but this is what anyone doing this should expect and the pay off is the fact that you have spectacular landscapes all around you. The lodges all served good healthy food and made travelers feel at home. The lodges on the EBC trail were very busy by mid-April but we always found a place for ourselves. Kiran was only a phone call away and helped out whenever we had these rare uncertainties about accommodation. But Kiran checked in with Sudip and I occasionally anyway to hear about how things were going. The trek finished in Lukla and Sudip and I flew from there to Ramachap Airport and then a bus transfer to Kathmandu. After I returned to Kathmandu, it was a pleasure for me to take Kiran and Sudip out for dinner and drinks. They were also generous to me in their own way and are great ambassadors for Nepal. Well done to Altitude Himalaya and I wish their venture much success!
- D3241LQlauram00Fantastic trip and exciting itinerary which gave us everything we wanted and more! Well done Altitude Himalaya!We are a family of 4, kids age 11 and 8. We requested a 21 day cultural and sightseeing tour for our first visit to Nepal. Kiran really catered well to all of our requests and put together the perfect itinerary for us. The trip covered all the main things we requested plus Kiran added lots of others activities that he felt we would enjoy and he was spot on with everything. The helicopter tour to Everest was definitely our highlight, expensive - but well worth it for this once in a lifetime experience. The whole team were fantastic from our drivers to tour guides, trekking guides and hotel staff. Special mention to Aashish and Nayan who were our trekking guide and porter for the 6 days Annapurna trek. They looked after us well, were very kind with our kids and even taught us a new card game! We really don’t have any negatives from our trip, Kiran was available the whole time if we needed him for anything and even sorted us out with a driver and hotel at the last minute when one of our internal flights was cancelled. If you are still unsure if you want to book a trip to Nepal, please don’t hesitate. It was the best trip we have taken as a family and we are already planning to return. Altitude Himalaya took all the stress away and made the whole trip easy and truly amazing!
- Karen P00Wonderful experience with top serviceWe booked with Altitude Himalaya for a customized Nepal Holiday Trip, 7 days 8 nights. Kiran was very professional and thorough and stayed in contact with us throughout the trip to ensure we were happy with everything. The packaged included a vehicle and driver who was not only knowledgeable but a very good driver under the circumstances (lots of road works). We were provided with a tour guide who took us around Kathmandu visiting many major sites and introducing us to the Nepalese food and culture. Pokhara and Chitwan areas were also visited with plenty of site seeing and adventures included. Such a wonderful holiday and would highly recommend Altitude Himalaya to anyone thinking of visiting this beautiful country.
- asifrahimanayyaril00Ultralight flightWe booked with altitude Himalaya just via whatsapp and they made all the arrangements as agreed with excellent service We had once in a lifetime experience of flying in ultralight through the Annapurna range it was incredible
- paradisingh00ABC TrekI did ABC trek with the Altitude Himalaya in September 2022, the company was very flexible and made an itinerary according to my dates as I was traveling solo. My request for a female guide was duly met. Mr. Kiran Neupane is very patient and answered all my queries and concerns promptly. My guide Kriti is on her way to becoming a wonderful guide and I am sure will help more skeptical female travellers in future, despite her young age she showed a lot of responsibility and did a good job ! Mr. Sachin who carried my baggage was quite entertaining and helped us throughout. Every trip will have highs and lows, but a company like Altitude Himalaya will try to make your trip as memorable as possible . P.S : they also let me keep Nepal Sim, it was a blessing as I was at the airport for 7-8 hours :) A
- minky b00Ah! So peaceful!What’s exhilarating? A fly over to see the famous Mt Everest and its neighboring mountains. Such a wonderful sight. If you’re in Nepal, do this activity. It’s worth the money. You will be in awe when you’re up in the air and you’re speechless. No words can justify the beauty of these Mountains. So peaceful!
- Travel1561009562400NiceParagliding is definitely a great experience and overall the whole experience was good. As a feedback, it will be a better experience if the person who’s guiding you through the trekking area could be more informative. Otherwise, is ok.
- 958milenas00A must experience thing in KathmanduWe booked our Everest flight with Altitude Himalaya, it was a best experience for us. We would like to recommend travelers to experience the Everest Flight while their trip to Nepal.
- ianujphartiya00The Best In NepalWe decided to go on a family vacation to Nepal and stumbled upon Altitude Himalaya. They sent us the proposed iternary on my email and then we started communication over WhatsApp. I was in contact with Mr. Kiran who is an expert of the Himalayan region and gave us the best possible iternary for the same. He was quick to respond to my questions and I would say patient also 😬. He suggested that we start from Pokhra then Chitwan then Nagarkot then Kathmandu according to the weather forecast. Yes, they give that amount of attention to details. And the car provided was pretty comfy with a friendly driver. We had the time of our lives in Nepal and would definitely choose Altitude Himalaya without a doubt for our next adventure in Nepal.
- Annu197300Mardi Himal trekWe did the Mardi Himal trek in the month of May.Our Nepal Adventure was organized by Altitude Adventures..The sweetest was Kiran who was very patient and accommodating..He would makes changes to fit our needs and always so humble and kind.Then there was Neeraj our guide to mountains a lovely young man who made sure he explained all we needed to know along our climb..Vivek was a young trainee who joined us on our journey and made sure we were safe.. The climb was tougher than we thought, walking through small villages, rhododendron forests ,stuck in hail storm and some breathtaking views of the mountains on our way but the grand finale was getting to the top to get a close view of Mount Machhapuchre (fish tail)..Good food and Good accommodation.. A holiday which will always be cherished..Thank you Altitude Adventures and wishing you all the best..
Buy it with
Bungee Jumping Day Trip provided by Altitude Himalaya
Product Overview: Bungee Jumping Day Trip
Number of Photos