Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal
By Nepal Footprint Holiday Treks - Day Tours
Manaslu trekking is non touristic new tea house/lodge trekking route for trekking holidays in Nepal. We have easy departure dates and the trips lead by local Nepalese guide. That make sure you are traveling like a local on the manaslu trek. Our Manalsu Trek cost is very economic for your and you will get maximize unlimited adventure on the trip. You will have full of experience about the Nepalese culture, Buddhism, the great himalayan trail into the nature.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner on the trek locally
- Maanslu Trek permit, TIMS, MCAP, ACAP and all applicable taxes
- Guide and a porter (2:1 porter) during the trek, Insurance
- Local sharing transport and lodges
- Airport pick up/drop
- Personal travel insurance and Gratuities for staff
- Hote shower, battery charges, WIFI and additional services.
- Personal trekking gears, shopping, international fligh tand Nepal Visa
- Alcholic drinks, beverages, , mineral water, hot and bottled drinks, eneargy bars etc.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We peak up you from any of Hotel insight the Kathmandu city Ringroad Area.
- Nepal Footprint Holiday, Chaksibari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Our Meeting trip starting and meeting point is our Office - Nepal Footprint Holiday Trek P. Ltd. Thamel Chaksibari Marg - 16, Thamel Kathmandu. WE are just next to Hotel Marshyangdi and in front of Hotel Thamel Grand and Black Olive Restaurant and Bar. Please call us +9774701091 for any helps.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142143P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal?
- Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal price starts from $1,400.00. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal cancellation policy?
- Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal?
- Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal is hosted by Nepal Footprint Holiday Treks - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Footprint Holiday Treks - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek - 13 Days Nepal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142143P4
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Gerat Trekking Tour to Gokyo Ri with Footprint
We booked a trekking tour from Lukla to Gokyo Ri at the German Agency moja Travel. Footprint was the nepali partner…
The great Everest Base trek camp is the most spectacular camping . Even though the trek was steep and sharp we had …
The trek guide was professional and was friendly. the terrain was covered in snow and the guide guided us well how …
Very courteous staff, beautiful landscape. Value of money Everest Base Camp Trek. If you are looking for trip, they…
This was my first trip was real fun and interesting to explore the beautiful mountain view. The organizers were ver…
Nepal Annapurna Panorama Trek
Dear Trekkers, we were one of the few people that wanted to travel during the Covid 19 Pandemic. Organising the tri…
Family Trekkinf ins ABC + Kathmandu + Pokhara + Chitwan
Our second trip with Nepal Footprint after a first excellent experience (Everest Base Camp) in 2016. Once again a p…
Len from U.S.
Bashu coordinated a city guide for four UNESCO sites as well as a 7-day Pikey Peak trek in a professional manner. B…
These people know their stuff!!!
We recently used Nepal Footprint Holiday Treks for a week-long trek in Nepal's Humla (May 2018). They are indeed a …
Trek in Simmikot (May 2018)
We were 6 griends & did a 6-days trek from Simmikot to Hilsa. Our guide was Ram, who was excellent from all aspect…
Great service, reliable & flexible & fun, high recommend the agency
To sum up our experience: the agency is excellent. They are very flexible (before and during the trek), and you can…
Excellent travel agency
Help me with everything. cheap prices. Wonderful people. Realy nice place. Recommend everyone to come!
Offer Urban Hiking around Kathmandu
Before Kailash Yatra we had free time and we didnt know what do do in our spare time. We just visit different agent…
Excellent tailor made Poon Hill, Chitwan Adventure for 3
Batsu created a great personalized tour of Pokhara, Poon Hill and Chitwan park for us. It was well organized with …
Anne from Sweden
I have visited Nepal for the first time in my life the last week in November and the first eek in December 2017 wit…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2021 • Family
Professionalism and positive behavior of the trip leaders and the Compay staff made my travel experience a memorable one. Great facilities, interactive sessions, safe and comfortable trekking experience. Looking forward to many more trips of Manaslu Trek.
Written April 14, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Haris Thank you so much for your feedback to Nepal Footprint Holiday.
Written April 15, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.