Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tamang heritage trail offers a real Tibetan culture in Nepal. The ethnic inhabitants of Tamang people live in this region. Most of the people who live in Tamang Heritage is of Tibet origin. So their traditions and cultures are somewhat similar to Tibetan people. They changed their ethnicity into Tamang because Nepal Government would not provide citizenship to Tibetan people. Tamang heritage trail is a newly opened trekking route. During the whole trip, you will be rewarded with marvelous snow-capped mountain views, daily lifestyle of Tamang as well as colorful and painted Buddhist monasteries. The trek starts from Syabrubeshi ,a traditional Himalayan village. We drive from Kathmandu and reach Syabrubeshi within 8-9 hours. All the while we will be rewarded with hilly villages and the greenery of Sal trees.
Drive from Kathmandu to...
Trek from Syabrubeshi to Gatlang...
Trek from Gatlang to Tatopani...
Trek from Tatopani to Thuman...
Trek from Thuman to Briddim...
Trek from Briddim to Syabrubesi...
Drive Syabrubesi to kathmandu 8...
- A guide.
- Entry permits for Langtang National Park.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- Necessary transport by bus.
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for our staff during the trek.
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges) for our staff during the trek.
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket, etc. for our staff.
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff.
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Garden Inn
- Entry/Admission - Langtang Valley
- Entry/Admission - Tatopani Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Emergency Mountain Medical Rescue Insurance
- (Provided by your insurance company. Please buy it in your country. You cannot buy it in Nepal.)
- Personal nature expenses such as drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges) for you during the trek.
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for you during the trek.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: First Environmental Trekking
I did the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek and it was very impressive! One of the most beautiful experiences I had in my li…
7 days Gosaikunda trek - beautiful
With two friends of mine we did a 7 days Gosaikunda trek. Awesome organisation and fair price. I highly recommend a…
Absolute Best Trekking Experience
I found this company through a friend’s recommendation and my goodness they are amazing! The trek was so incredibly…
Australian camp, Nagarkot
The company had forgotten to mention the tax while quoting the price, this caused a confusion on the final price. …
My Dad and I trekked the Manaslu Circuit with our guide Madhu and our porter Kanchha both of whom made the experien…
Personally Guide with client wishes oriented
I wanted to have a trek which is not to long (about 10 days) and has all the highlights, so i did a part of annapur…
It was perfect,once in a life time expirience
We highly recommend First Environmental Trekking, Raj arranged all our trip in the most sufficiant & proffesional w…
Upper Musang experience..:)
I was solo trekker being on route with Ganesz (guide @porter).Organization was perfect and the whole trek was a rea…
Friendly and reliable !
Very friendly people who helped us to do some bookings and a great city tour with super guide. No effort was too mu…
Fo for it. They are the best
The agence is very well licated, the owner is so nice and they help you yo fond everything you want to know on nepa…
Awesome monsoon time trek in Annapurna region!
We had the nicest time with takurs company. Takur is a very nice guy and very helpful with everything. Even in the…
A Nice trek with fun and value!
I booked this trek as a solo traveler and I was a bit worried, because I'm not used to treks (especially on the mou…
Reliable, kind, generous people
Thakur Pandey organised a two-week trip for me and a couple of friends in Nepal. We hiked to Poon Hill and also th…
Great people with a wealth of hospitality and knowledge
Had a great time trekking the langtang valley. First Environmentals guides put your well being in the forefront whi…
ABC+Poon Hill Trekking & Booking
About the trekking: My guide Krishna did a great job. I went there alone, and took good care of me and helped carry…
- Hotel Garden Inn, Langtang Valley, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days
Which attractions will I visit with Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days on Tripadvisor
How much is Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days?
Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days price starts from $400.00. Discover and book Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days cancellation policy?
Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days?
Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days is hosted by First Environmental Trekking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact First Environmental Trekking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tamang Heritage Trail - 7 Days on Tripadvisor