13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
By Royal Holidays Adventure P. Ltd
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is an adventurous hiking in Nepal Himalayas that encompasses a wonderful concoction of sights, sounds and unanticipated moments. A popular trek in Nepal and probably one of the top trekking destinations for the globe-trotters worldwide, this trek is an incredible experience of an elite walk on the foothills of the Annapurna massif. This brilliant hike is considered as one of the best trekking packages in Nepal and also one of the most beautiful treks passing through miscellaneous racial groups of people and their culture and lifestyles. Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is venerated for its inimitable beauty and spiritual significance and the fabulous journey on foot to this extraordinary destination in the Annapurna area proffers ample prospects to experience tantalizing sunrise views over the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges from the charming viewpoint of Poon Hill.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, Chinese, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Three times meal in a day, Permits, necessary transportation, accomodation in mountain, hiking guide; These are included
- Personal expenses, any kinds of drinks in the mountain, food and accommodation in the city, Tip and donation, hiking gears are excluded
- Departure details
- Royal Holidays Adventure Pvt. Ltd, Z Street, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal we are located in main tourist hub THAMEL. You can find us on google map. if you have nay confusion you can directly call us at +9779841395308.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171861P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek?
- 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek price starts from $922.06. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek cancellation policy?
- 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek?
- 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is hosted by Royal Holidays Adventure P. Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Holidays Adventure P. Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Sanctuary Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171861P1
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp 2022, an absolutely EPIC 18 day trek!!
I just completed a 22 day itinerary to Kanchenjunga North and South base camp and can honestly say it was everythin…
Kathmandu City and Valley Tour - 3 days
The organization of our three-day tour was superb! Basanta gave us amazing tips for our short visit to Kathmandu a…
14 days Tsum Valley cultural trekking
My wife and I just completed a 14 days Tsum Valley trekking trip. We bought a package service from the Royal Holid…
Our group of 4 took a 4D3N Poon Hill Trekking in Nov, got an excellent service by Basanta and his team. They are …
Highly recommended! Poonhill trek with Royal Holidays
Excellent. Tour guide was great and considerable to our needs. I very much enjoyed it. Keep it. Thank you!
Poonhill trek in November with Royal Holidays
Myself and three friends did a four days trek in the Poon Hill area of Nepal in the last week of November 2019. Ou…
Annapurna base camp trek
great trek and better guide: Sandip Dhungana.He is professional, kept me safe, funny and nice to talk to. The trek …
Awesome hotel with all facilities. They can arrange all treks and tours and all dealings are honest and help full. …
Manaslu trek in august with Royal Holidays
My friend and i had been to Nepal last of the July and we were already on our planned to do the Manaslu circuit tre…
Amazing Manaslu trek in July with Bibas
My partner and I have just finished Manaslu trek with our guide Bibas. First of all; I want to thank Mr Basanta and…
My first trip to Nepal! It was superb!
This was my first visit and trek to Nepal. Trekking around Annapurna made a deep impression on me! I want to thank …
Attentive owner with great arrangements and service for my Poon Hill Trek 2019!
This is my second stay at Kathmandu Mantra Home, I booked a trekking package to Poon Hill from the hotel, very atte…
Annapurna circuit 2019
It was a amazing experience. Incredibly beautiful places. Special thanks to our guide Sandip, who accompanied us on…
Trekking around Annapurna
Trekking around Annapurna One of the most amazing travels in my life. The nature of the Himalayas is delightful an…
Htoo Wai H00
EBC 12 days trekking
Had the best experience with my guide. Gives me so much freedom, doing it solo with just my guide, no potmrter requ…