Day 01: On this day, you'll arrive in KTM (1350m/4429 ft.), takes 25min flight to PKR(823m/2700.13 ft.)& transfer to Lakeside at 3* hotel, after necessary break, you will explore to Davi's fall [Waterfall in Pokhara], Gupteshwor Cave [Cave in Pokhara], Tashiling Tibetan Refugee Camp [Tibetan Refugee Settlements], World Peace Stupa [Planet Peace Stupa in Nepal] Day 2: Other days you'll do Upper Seti River Rafting, takes 25min KTM flight & S/seeing Tour in KTM UNESCO cultural Heritage sites; Boudha Stupa [Buddhist stupa in Nepal], Kathmandu Durbar Square [Historic Site in Kathmandu], Swayambhu Stupa (Monkey Temple) [Buddhist stupa in Kathmandu]. Day 3: On this day you'll do Everest Scenic Flight Tour [Air Tours in Nepal], Bhaktapur Durbar Square [Temples that mirror the mountains], Chandragiri Hill in Kathmandu [Excursions in Kathmandu], Patan Durbar Square [Historic Site in Kathmandu] Day 4: The day, you'll departure from KTM by private transportation.
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- domestic flight & private transport, 3* hotels, all activities admission/entrance fees, Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- rafting equipment, Tips and Dinner during entire tour
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We IHSA company personally do pick up and drop off services from airport according to your flight schedule. Transpiration will come from Thamel and from here it takes 30min during traffic jam. We arrive there before you exit from the TIA passengers gate.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159107P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159107P3
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Arrive in KTM (1350m/4429 ft.) &...
Upper Seti River Rafting, 25min...
Everest Scenic Flight, S/seeeing...
Departure from KTM (1350m/4429ft.)
About the operator
Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Joined in March 2016
#25 of 244 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Kathmandu
- Rangsima00Langatang TrekLangtang Trek : Tsering D. Sherpa is the one who knows where to start this trek, Briddim is the best that you wont give up at the first day. Also tea house where we stayed every nights are comfortable and clean and friendly. I do recommen Incredible Himalayan Sheroa Adventure for everybody 😄😄😄
- Kraipol D00The happiness in LangtangTsering and his team gave us a good time and good memories while trekking on Langtang valley route. He is a professional guide friendly and well prepared. He treated us as a family. Thank you for all support. Hopefully we will join again.
- bivitris00Great service and superfriendlyThey are very helpful and attentive, up to personal needs and requests of our group members. They are also flexible about the change of plan while still strictly consider our safety and comfort. We actually have used their services several times so they became good friends to us. Highly recommended company for your Himalaya trip!
- Buku D00Incredible servicesTsering Sherpa and his team gave us more than just a professional guide, but also friendships and brotherhood. We're treated as family along the way and in each lodge we're staying. Surely will use their services again next time, hopefully next year and every year after.
- VikingfromFrance00Trip for Life.Everything Under contrôle, very professional guide, amazing Sherpa and very friendly relashionsheap. sincerely, I recommend this agency.
- S9887BUanneg00Incredible experienceThanks you so much for this incredible experience. Good organization. Everybody so kind and helpful. Unforgettable. I really recommend this company! 🙏🙏 Tsering, Sarki, Dil and Furtemba!!
- Ktrnwk00Incredible trek on Himalayan mountainsThe organisation was perfect, the food/hotel/tea lodge good and clean,The guide and the porters were so friendly, professional, and careful. I recommend 200%.
- H273AFshaunp00Base camp, Kala Patthar, Cho La pass and Gokyo lakes trekThis was an incredible experience, the scenery and people were fantastic. I travelled with a friend and with a porter and guide we were a group of 4. Both the guide and porter were great. The guide, Anjan, was always upbeat and cheerful, nothing was too much trouble for him. When we first met the organisers in Kathmandu we were concerned with the language skills of our guide but they took these concerns on board and swapped our guide for Anjan whose communication skills were first class. I would use Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventures again and would recommend to friends seeking a similar experience
- J5640ZBpavelh00INCREDIBLEGreat personal approach. Incredible service and organization of the trek. FULLY RECOMENDATION. on the top lot of fun. great accomodation selected !!!
- hellon202200TbI experienced Rock climbing for the first time. Sincerely thankful to Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventure Pvt. Ltd. It was exciting and adventurous experience with amazing guide. Thank you Tshering D Sherpa dai and Amazing Pancha (My guide for rock climbing)...
- Departure79379000Mulde View Point - 5 day trekking in the AnnapurnasMy wife and I did the Mulde Viewpoint trek (5 days) and we were amazed with the beautiful panoramic views of the Annapurnas. The size and scale of these massive mountains is something that needs to be Witnessed in person. We are avid travelers and this trek was one of the highlights of our travels. This trek takes you through small agricultural villages and pristine forests that immerses you in the Nepali culture and way of life. You will definitely gain a deep appreciate for the people as they are very kind friendly and hospitable. The climax of the trek was witnessing the sunrise from Mulde View point (~12,000 feet). This view point is not as well known and frequented as Poon Hill but that makes it more exclusive and desirable for those who enjoy their nature in private settings. We were lucky to have 2 great guides with us on our adventure – Tsering and Norbu. I cant say enough about these gentlemen. They were some of the best guides we encountered on our travels – very professional. They impressed us with by providing outstanding service throughout the trek and they made us feel like family. They were more than willing to go out of their way to make us feel comfortable and they anticipated our every need (which made us feel really special). We definitely plan on returning to Nepal in the future and we will be sure to book through Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventure.
- MaFrancois000000Trek Everest base camp + 3 passesVery good guide, helpful and accommodating, we planned to do just 2 passes but following our guide advice we ended up doing all three of them! A tiny misunderstanding about the porter but rapidly settled with the agency. Good agency, conscientious, recommended.
- loumsqr1900Incredible trek in the EverestMe and my 2 friends just did the Everest 3 passes trek with this company and it was awesome. The company provide good service and organization. The guide was great very patient and helpful for the realization of the trek. We had a wonderful journey!! I recommend this company without hesitation!
- darrenl867003peaks trek: Mera, Island and LoboucheVery well run trip with high quality guide ensuring my well being throughout a very challenging expedition. Managed to reach the summit of all three mountains due again to some quality work from my guide. The porter for the trip always appeared in good cheers despite his physical challenge, and often sang as he walked which was very nice to experience him doing this. I would use this company again if I head back to Nepal to attempt another peak.
- Pawel M00Manaslu trek with Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventu re Pvt. LtdI strongly recommend Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventu re Pvt. Ltd and Mr Tsering Sherpa. They are top professionals highly reliable helpful and friendly. Our Manaslu trek was great fun Thanks to help, care and professional attitude of agency owner, coworkers guide and porter. I found agency on internet with no recommendaction. The site looked reliable. And indeed. We started contact in March 2019 to prepare trek for november. Agency advised on necessary formalities (Photo, insurance) organised permits, planned the trek for us, arranged transport from Kathmandu airport and suggested really good nicely located hotel (Shreesu, Tamel. Recommend). All expenses were properly presented in advance and financial aspect of the trip was precisely planned and cleared as in Swiss Bank. They are really reliable and honest in this aspect. Do recommend. The Best was before us: our guide Mr Karsang was both caretaker and friend showing to us the Best of Manaslu area. Jolly companion and professional Mountain guide at high altitudes. Our porter Pasang was much more than porter - clever helpful full of Energy. Hope he will be great guide in the future. It is necessary to say that Agency provided porter very well equipped and insured (additional 20 usd for porter safety I definitely recommend). At the end Mr Tsering provided us with Kathmandu Tour full of interesting stories. I hope to come back to Nepal with my daughters and we Will for sure use services of Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventu re Pvt. Ltd again.