Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Everest Base Camp is certainly one of the most visited trekking routes in the world. This popular trek has been on the bucket list of several trekkers from all over the world and would it not be? You will be at the foothill of the highest mountain in the world . This trek is challenging and it involves 9 days of walking through spectacular trails and accompanied by an amazing view of the mountains. The highest altitude of the trek is 5545 meters at Kala Patthar. Experience the wonderful Buddhist culture of the region up close. The friendly and hospitable nature of the Sherpas will certainly win you over. Also, enjoy the magnificent views of Kwangde, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kantega, Ama Dablam and Everest among many others. This 14 days trekking trip is one of the best and it will certainly not let your expectations down.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- farewell dinners with Nepalese cultural dance
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader (trek guide)
- Eagle Eye treks and expedition’s t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Trekking completion certificate
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s) in flight to lukla
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, etc.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s) (it is expected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My wife and I did a 13 Day Everest Base Camp Trek with Eagle Eye in July of 2019. We were extremely happy with the service provided by the office in Kathmandu and our guide for the trek. Subash was our main contact from the office and he was extremely helpful and very through.…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
We went for 14 days Everest base camp trek in this august. I request them to provide local guide and sherpa to carry our stuff. Actually we found them on web while searching for how to get guide in Nepal for trek and ended up with package trip after sharing some emails. Our…
Date of experience: July 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from eagleeyetrek, General Manager at Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days
Responded Aug 21, 2019
Dear loren; Thank you so much for leaving a excellent trek review and recommendation for local agency to other traveller. We are so pleased that you successfully completed your Everest base camp trek. You’re right, The team here at Eagle eye treks and expedition is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be best Local travel and trekking company in Nepal.yes, we always look forward for our customer satisfaction with best value and price. we hope Next time you’re here with us , for your Next trekking and tours in Nepal ,Tibet and Bhutan . We hope to see you again soon, and bring your friends and Family. Thank you Dhiran dhital General manager Eagle eye treks and expedition
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Eagle Eye Treks and Expedition
Annapurna Base camp via Poonhill
we planned to trek annapurna base camp via poonhill with this agnecy in Jan 2020 . As this trek in winter and the…
One Of A Kind Experience
I’ve been visiting this country Nepal for many years; my first visit was on 2015. And I came back again and again, …
Everest base camp trek in december with local agency eagleeyetrek
It was our top listed adventure of dreams to hike upto everest base camp. We found eagle eye trek while we were lo…
Trek to Annapurna Base Camp - Vietnamese team :)
We successfully completed the trek to Annapurna Base Camp in 7 days with Eagle Eye Treks and Expedition. This trip …
Excellent trek to Annapurna BaseCamp (Eagle Eye Treks and Expedition)
I went to Nepal for an trek to Annapurna Basecamp from Oct 28 to Nov 7, 2019. I and my friend received a lot of ass…
everest base camp and gokyo lake trek
Trek to everest via gokyo lake was my one of the best adventure of 15 days in mountain of nepal. Actually it was my…
Everest base camp with gokyo lake
Me , my young child (16&18) and wife successfully completed our gokyo valley trek with Everest base camp . Our flig…
Manaslu circuit trek in September
we ( me and my friend from Brazil) did the 16 days manaslu circuit trek . trip was awesome because we got very help…
They made our trip to Nepal, Perfect!
We stumbled across Eagle Eye treks and we were so happy we did. We arrived without a great idea of what we wanted t…
nice mountain range and day hiking from nagarkot to Bhaktapur
This trip was booked with eagle and they picked up 4:30 in the morning and went to nagatkot for sunrise view . It …
Best sunrise trip
Early morning trip to nagarkot by car was great. Able to reach there in time . Had a good view. Car driver was frie…
Everest Viewpoint Trek
We hiked from Lukla to Namche Bazar with one of their guides. The guide spoke English very well. He had fun little …
Trek to upper mustang !incredible desert mountain !
We were a group of 3 friends who booked our trek to upper mustang in july . Because we aks for best trip at this mo…
Best local trek and tour agency ! Great guides
So prompt on all their emails and whats-app messages . Thank you so much dhiran and suvash. And i cant say enough …
Recommended local trekking company
It was raining season in Nepal and we decided to take our adventure step to Nepal with the help of eagle eye trek .…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days
What time does Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days start?
Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days will start at 6:15 AM. Discover and book Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days on Tripadvisor
How much is Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days?
Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days price starts from $1,300.00. Discover and book Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days cancellation policy?
Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days?
Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days is hosted by Eagle Eye Treks and Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eagle Eye Treks and Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base camp Trek - 14 Days on Tripadvisor