Spread over 932 sq. km. the area in the lowlands of South-central Nepal, Chitwan National Park is a preserved area adorned with rich biodiversity. This has been listed in UNESCO world heritage sites for a very long time. The park is inhabited by rare mammals like one-horned Rhinos and Bengal Tigers and reptiles like crocodiles. Over 500 species of birds shelter here including the giant hornbill. While catching sight of Bengal Tiger is once in a blue moon event, you’ll witness bird species all over the area. The park is also a home to giant elephants.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 15-60, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Two nights’ accommodation at hotel parkland in Chitwan.
- Full board meals i.e. 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts during the tours in Chitwan.
- All jungle tours activities as per itinerary including entry fee and nature guide.
- Surface transfer from Kathmandu to Chitwan and Chitwan to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Foods and accomaotion in Kathmandu
- Transportation to/from Pokhara other than tourist bus.
- Tip for guide in Chitwan (Not Mandatory)
- Departure details
- Trishakti Marg 2, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Kathmandu
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7648P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours?
- Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours price starts from $250.00. Discover and book Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours cancellation policy?
- Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours?
- Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours is hosted by Nepal Hiking Team. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Hiking Team on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7648P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Nepal Hiking Team
Joined in May 2011
#1 of 2,002 Tours & Activities in Kathmandu
- jamesoH2474PH00Annapurna circuit - 2023. Mia, James and Ramesh.An incredible time, in an incredible place, with an incredible guide. Our guide Ramesh was extremely attentive and the correct mix of fun and serious. Two attributes that are extremely invaluable on a trek like this. He way always cheery and everyone else on the trek was jealous of how good our guide was. Great experience all round.
- 234lisb00Fantastic ABC trek experienceI did the 10 day ABC trek with Nepal Hiking Team. I had an amazing time, an experience I will never forget. My guide Rajesh was very professional and a lot of fun. He ensured my trekking experience was always safe and enjoyable. Nepal is an amazing place. I would highly recommend using Nepal Hiking Team with Rajesh as your guide.
- ale05050500Incredible hike to EBCThe whole experience was very well organized from pick up till drop off. Bhim was our guide, who was with us from the start. He made sure that we reach EBC safely and we have everything on the way. Thank you very much again for all your help, Nepal Hiking Team and Bhim really made this trip unforgettable. 100% recommended!
- 17ludvigb00Highly recommend the Tamang heritage and Langtang valley trek!My girlfriend and I had never been on a hiking trek before, but we had heard great things of the Langtang valley trek, and decided to book it. We were not disappointed! The trek itself was beautiful with amazing nature, authentic mountain villages and very friendly locals. But what made the experience really amazing was our guide, Puru, and our porter, Pradip. Puru told us about Nepali culture and even taught us some Nepalese. We were not very fond of the mountain driving, so we talked to Puru about making some slight changes in the itinerary, so we would hike on the worst parts instead of driving. Puru was very helpful and made sure our wishes were made possible. We are so thankful for the experience 🙏 I can highly recommend Nepal trekking team!
- Valentina A00Great hiking in the Langtang valleyGreat experience, with a great guide Vishmar. I felt safe and had a lot of fun 😊 The valley is amazing, beautiful people and great views
- 58pala00World Class Hiking Experience provided by NHT !Have just completed the Everest Base Camp Hiking solo trip organized by Ganga of Nepal Hiking Team , Top Class Service , an adventure that I will never forget ! Big shoutout to Mr Prakesh my Experienced Guide who was full of information about the Everest Region , names of all the mountains, the local couture of the people and the lifestyle of the people . . All members of the team worked together and were very happy to receive me at the airport , The local site seeing in Kathmandu was well organized by Ganga and it was outstanding! ThankYou Ganga and Team , will be coming back again shortly! Namasthe 🙏
- 00Kate18300An unexpected adventure with snow and helicopter rideThe views were amazing. Had not expected such heavy snow pour which made the climb and views even more spectacular. Guides & porters were really friendly and caring. Always placing our needs and safety first. unfortunately had altitude sickness on Day 6 and had to be helicoptered down early. our guide stayed with me until the helicopter came. And director of company met me at the hospital. Felt safe and looked after at all times. HIghly recommend the company and the tour.
- Thereandbackagain33300Gokyo Heli Trek with Nepal Hiking Team. Safety and ProfessionalismMy husband and I did an 11 day Gokyo and Heli Trek and we cannot recommend Nepal Hiking Team highly enough. From the preparation work by Nina of us prior in Australia, to being met at the airport by our fabulous guide Ram, the trek was flawless. Ganga, the owner of the company met with us at our hotel and went through every detail the day before commencing. The stunning beauty of this region was enhanced by the security we felt knowing that Ram, was professional, knowledgeable and great fun. Our porter Prakass was remarkable and we admired his stamina and care of our gear. Nothing was too much trouble and the trek was an experience of a lifetime. It is the small details like Ram making sure choices of food best nourish and protect your body, having tea houses which are comfortable and clean, to quickly adapting to changes in weather that gave us complete freedom to enjoy every moment. We cannot recommend Nepal Hiking Team highly enough if you want to know that every step of the way, their professional approach will make your journey the best it can possibly be. I can honestly say that it was an experience. Kim and John
- B6410SXdavids00Amazing time at Thorung la passThe trek was challenging but beautiful all the same and my wife and I had an amazing experience. Gakul our porter and Prakash who was our guide were fantastic embassadors for the Nepal hiking team brand and took excellent care of us throughout. Whilst difficult in parts we were confident of our successful completion of the trek and had time for hundreds of great photos each too.
- A3226BRzacharyh00Everest Base Camp - Small GroupThe trek itself is amazing. So many amazing things; mountains, waterfalls, monastery's, yak, eagles, mountain goats, suspension bridges, etc. The topography above and below the tree line is completely different and then different again when close to basecamp. Every day requires enough effort that we greatly appreciated the hospitality of the tea houses each night. Sleeping the last couple nights at higher altitude was a bit uncomfortable but that just made the trek more satisfying to complete. Nepal Hiking Team did an amazing job of handling all the logistics from Kathmandu to the trek and back. Our guide did a great job of keeping us on track but allowing us to set a pace that we found comfortable. Will be reaching out to them for our next trek and highly recommend.
- jonfO5995EF00Nepal Hiking Team rocks!Nepal Hiklng Team was the best! Super professional and comforting from the first outreach, along our trek and tea house stays, and up until our final goodbyes. Highly recommended!
- Fatin R00Everest base camp 14 day tourI would like to thank Nepal Hiking Team for their support and assistance during the EBC. Their commitment to provide best customer service was obvious from day one. Well done team !
- NicoleK4500100 percent satisfied with Nepal Hiking TeamOur group of 3 booked an Everest Base Camp Trek with Nepal Hiking Team. From the very first time I emailed the company, our experience was so positive. The team replies quickly to all emails and questions. It was easy to find our ride at the airport, where we were picked up and transferred to a very nice hotel. The team met with us in person the day before we started our trek to make sure we understood what to expect and to answer any questions. Our guide during the trek was phenomenal! So knowledgeable, patient, understanding, and helpful. After the trek, we also worked with Nepal Hiking Team to coordinate some lodging and transportation while we spent time in Kathmandu. Nepal Hiking Team will be my first choice for future travels to the area, and I will be highly recommending them to friends at home.
- Debra W00Mother- Daughter adventureNepal Hiking Team provided a great adventure! I really appreciate the clear and rapid communication before the trip - Ganga answered any question that I had within 24 hours. Once in Nepal everything was handled really well. The trek, with Arun as our guide, was amazing. We were not able to make it to EBC as altitude illness was a problem, but Arun and the team were able to pivot and take care of us and always made us feel safe. Our porter Prim was so cheerful and helpful too. I would recommend this group to anyone.
- Explore77739300Amazing journey in NepalI had a wonderful trip with my guide, Uttam. We trekked to EBC from Lukla. The weather was not nice for the first 8 days as it is rainy season in August in Nepal. However, it is so lucky that I managed to see the Mount Everest on the last day hiking to Kalapattar. It was extraordinarily stunning. The beautiful Mount Everest sums up this fantastic journey and I highly recommend my guide, Uttam and this company to everyone who wants to trek to EBC.
Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours provided by Nepal Hiking Team
Product Overview: Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours
Number of Photos