Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion
By Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking
Day hike to the Panauti and Namobuddha are both historically and culturally significant places in Nepal. Both places are visited by the large number of travelers everyday. The hike starts from Panauti which is one the medieval period town. Generally the hiker starts by following the dirt road along the river and passing the town’s Hindu temple. For the next two hours, the trail leads through small villages and rice fields. You can also see the locals planting, harvesting rice and other crops and get a great insight into the village life of Nepal. As you reach to Namobuddha, the atmosphere will be so peace and clean air along with the great devotees of Buddha. Namobuddha is dedicated to the previous life of Gautam Buddha. You can observe around the Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery, Namobuddha Chorten, a cave where Buddha sacrifices his body to the hungry tigress etc. After the Namobuddha excursion, we drive back to Kathmandu. The hiking will be around 2-3 hours.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A private guide
- Pick/ Drop from Panauti and Namobuddha
- Government taxes and service charges.
- International airfare and visa fees
- Aiport drop and pick up services
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and meals during the hiking
- Entrace fees for sightseeing places
- Any other cost which is not in cost inclusion.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all the travellers from from The Thamel and nearby the places, hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70998P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion?
- Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion price starts from $82.06. Discover and book Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion on Tripadvisor
- What is the Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion cancellation policy?
- Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion?
- Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion is hosted by Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panauti to Namobuddha day hiking and excursion on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70998P31
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A Perfect Trip
Absolutely OUTSTANDING service. From booking to final departure, KP made everything hassle free and reliable. Excel…
Peaceful hike with loads of different bird species to explore
I didn't know what to expect from this tour as I never went bird watching before. It was a fun and peaceful experie…
We spent a day in Pokhara and it was an awesome tour. The tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable.
The trekking part was awasome with the guides Dharma subedi & Krishna Gurung, very enjoyed. Knows the mountain nepa…
They personalized the trip for us perfectly, very satisfied!
This was out first trip to Nepal and we felt extremely taken care of by Himalayan Smiles! Our guide was very knowle…
Amazing trek but even better guide and porter (Dharma & Raju)
Wow what a Fantastic trek thank you so much to Himalayan smile and putting us at ease with everything it was all p…
Langtang Valley trek
Langtang Valley trek was indeed an Epic Adventure. Our stellar mountain guide Shree taught us about the local cultu…
Wonderful Experience with Himalayan Smile Treks
I joined Himalayan Smile Treks for a 9 days Poonhill trek as a solo trekker in March 2022. Himalayan Smile Treks ma…
Brilliant Tour Of Patan Square & Bhaktapur Square !
I was met by Rita & driver who welcomed me. I felt relaxed & they made me feel at home. Rita explained the day & ex…
Wonderful time in Nepal
We did a custom 8 day tour. Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara, Dhampus, Pokhara, Kathmandu. Ryan and our driver Gopal we…
Unforgettable, wonderful and mind-blowing adventure in Lower Mustang
I am a solo traveler from Hong Kong. After I booked the tour online, I had received the quick and detailed email ab…
Our guide Dubanath was a very kind and Nice person. He was always helpful and humble and made our trip unforgettabl…
Muy friend and I went to the Namche Bazaar trek and spent Christmas there! Our guide Promod was really patient and …
Challenging but Rewarding Hike!
The views on this hike were amazing! Our guide, Sabine, took great care of us and we were able to go at our own pac…
Spent two days birding in this area . guided by Ram dav .. email@example.com One of the best and knowledgeble g…