Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion
By Global Link Tours & Travel
Are you really interested to visit rural village inside Kathmandu valley, the capital city of Nepal ? if so, it would be the good idea to visit Bungmati and Khokana the typical Newari village which is in the distance of 12 kilometers south and about an hour driving distance from the centre of Kathmandu, Thamel. These villages are the inhabitants of about 8000 people . In the centre of Bungmati village there is a big square in which there is temple to Rato Matshyendranath who is the god of monsoon and good harvest. Near by village is called Khokana where we can see the temple for local mother goddess, Shikali Mai. The main attraction of the villages is rural life of Nepal.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Global Link Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd., Bikramshila Mahavihar ( Bhagawan Bahal) Tham Bahee, Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 00977, Nepal 100 Mtr. West from Chhaya Centre Amrit Marga.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158683P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion?
- Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion price starts from $74.67. Discover and book Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion on Tripadvisor
- What is the Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion cancellation policy?
- Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion?
- Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion is hosted by Global Link Tours & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Global Link Tours & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Global Link Bungmati – Khokana Private Day Excursion on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158683P1
- You'll start atGlobal Link Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd.Bikramshila Mahavihar ( Bhagawan Bahal) Tham Bahee, Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 00977, Nepal100 Mtr. West from Chhaya Centre Amrit Marga.See address & details
- Pass byKhokana Stone Carving Nepal
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Realized my Vision on the Great Himalayan Trail
I came to Kathmandu wishing to trek a section of the Great Himalayan Trail and was very fortunate to be referred to…
Very memorable Nepal holiday
My friend and I just returned from a very memorable and enjoyable trip to Nepal. When we were planning for our tri…
I would choose those guys again and again!
I almost never write reviews but I need to do an exception here. I've been to Nepal twice - first, few of us went t…
Nagarkot Hike with Sunrise
The hike was well organised and interesting. There were wonderful views of the countryside of Kathmandu. We also go…
Bhutan and Nepal (Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara)
I got in touch with Global Link Tours and Travel as I wanted to visit both Bhutan and Nepal. From the first inquir…
I had a dream, I wanted to know Kathmandu and Nepal, its culture, and most of all its 8000 meter mountains. Global …
We love Global Link
My friend and I spent 6 days doing the Everest panoramic trek. Rajendra was incredibly helpful and tailored the ent…
8 Days Mardi Himal Trek
My friend Nicole and I spent a lot of time trawling the internet for the best offer that fits our criteria(off the …
Bungmati & Khokana Day Tour
Global Link had arranged for a full day tour to Bungmati and Khokana, which were neighboring Newari villages. The e…
Bhutan and Nepal
Global Link arranged for us an excellent tour to Bhutan and Nepal in November 2014. We had a good experience with g…
Nepal and Tibet 15-day tour with Global Link
Last month (august 2014) I was travelling in a group of 20 people. We did a classic overland trip from Nepal to Tib…
Global Link - Tibet budget tour 8 days
"I was travelling by myself and on friends recommendation I booked Tibet budget trip from Global Link agency. The a…
Once in a life-time experience
We had a once in a life-time experience during our stay in Nepal. We had a limited amount of time and wanted to do …