This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Extreme sports Trip is designed for those who loves thrilling adventures, crying out of joy, mixing with fears. It is a combo package of amazing adventures in the spectacular setting. Free fall of Bungy & Swing above 160 m and white water rafting in running Bhotekoshi river, world tallest, longest and steepest zip line, paragliding over the beautiful city Pokhara along with magnificent mountain views . Highlights -Experience the thrilling adventures -Free fall almost 160 m high / buggy and swing -Running whitewater rafting at Bhotekoshi river -The most thrilling zip line flying in the world -One of the best scenic paragliding view
- All necessary airport hotel transfer and other land transfer as per the above.
- Plan Hotel in Kathmandu 3 nights in normal nice tourist hotel- twin share basis- in BB Plan.
- Hotel in Pokhara 2 nights in normal nice tourist hotel-twin share basis – in BB plan.
- 1 night stay at last resort with all meals.
- A cost of Bunjee Jumping, Swing, Zip Flyer, Paragliding and white water rafting.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Pokhara -Kathmandu Flight.
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch and Dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Tips and Gratitude for Guide and Driver
- Rescue/Evacuation/Medical Insurance
- Cost not mentioned in the included sections
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Mega Adventures International
I have done two treks with Mega (EBC via Gokyo and Annapurna Basecamp). Both treks perfectly organized and with the…
10 days of adventure!
These 10 days are and will always remain unforgettable! Fantastic destinations and sights, including full day sight…
Nepal trip included Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park
We are very pleased with Ganesh and his colleague, who had arranged a perfect set up for our trip. Guided tour in …
Everest Base Camp Trek
This trek is definitely the most fulfilling experience for me. It was made extremely easy by Phincho. He is very ex…
Thank you Ganesh with team for an amazing experience you guys gave us in Nepal. With a perfect schedule setup we ha…
The best you can get!
Phincho was an amazing guide for us during our trek to Everest Base Camp. We were part of a corporate trek organize…
An experiece for lifetime
I took the trek to Everest Base Camp trek in April 2019. It was one of the most memorable experience I've had. Our …
Very good experience travelling with Mega Adventures International
I had a very good time with Mega Adventures International team, they are well equipt tour agent in Nepal, I have be…
Everest Base Camp
Was apprehensive about myself and my ability to complete the task of completing the Base camp trek. But once the de…
Trek to EBC
We had a lifetime experiance doing the EBC trek with Ganesh, Pincho, Nima and Dikes. Very well planned and so nice…
A well organised EBC trek by Mega
I just returned from a EBC trek organised by Mega Adventures. It was a life time trip and was excellently orgnaised…
Manaslu Circuit Trek with Mega Adventures
We have gone with Mega Adventures twice so far. Did the Everest Base Camp trek in October 2017 and the Manaslu Circ…
Trek to Basecamp
Mega Adventures international was an absolutely stellar company, our guides were friendly and knowledgeable, the tr…
Hike for Nepal - day hike
Our day hike Hike for Nepal was a great experience, well organized were everyone could enjoy. That was the best thi…
Hike in Nepal
I hired Mega Adventures to arrange a research trip to Khumbu. Everything worked perfect. Nepal showed its beautiful…
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 659 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Thrilling Nepal Adventure Sports Tour 7 Days/6 Nights
- Thrilling Nepal Adventure Sports Tour 7 Days/6 Nights price starts from $1,706.67. Discover and book Thrilling Nepal Adventure Sports Tour 7 Days/6 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Thrilling Nepal Adventure Sports Tour 7 Days/6 Nights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Thrilling Nepal Adventure Sports Tour 7 Days/6 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Thrilling Nepal Adventure Sports Tour 7 Days/6 Nights is hosted by Mega Adventures International. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mega Adventures International on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Thrilling Nepal Adventure Sports Tour 7 Days/6 Nights on Tripadvisor