Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan tour is a wonder in itself as it has almost everything to make the holiday enjoyable, fascinating and everlasting experience of lifetime. The Tour offers a delightful insight into its rich ancient cultures and ethnic diversity. Enjoy the view of Himalaya sunrise, wildlife safari, beautiful snow covered mountains. This tour offers amazing tourism attractions, rich culture and traditions, lofty Himalayas covered with snow, green meadows dotted with wild flowers, rich flora and fauna, revered temples, royal places, UNESCO World Heritage site, fascinating tourist’s places and relaxed atmosphere.
Kathmandu to Pokhara, Boating at...
Sarangkot sunrise and Pokhara...
Pokhara – Chitwan
Chitwan Jungle Activities and...
Kathmandu Full day city...
- All private transfer in luxurious vehicle
- Guide during sightseeing
- Kathmandu to Pokhara in a private vehicle
- Chitwan to Kathmandu by flight
- All entrance fees
- Jungle activities as mentioned
- Boating at Phewa Lake
- Sarangkot sunrise
- Accommodation in 3 star category Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara in BB plan
- Accommodation in 3 star category Hotel or Resort in Chitwan in all meals plan
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Falls, Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Nepal visa fee
- International airfare
- Any drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler we provide single room.
- Kindly provide us your arrival and departure flight details in advance.
- Our only goal is to see a happy guest after the completion of the tour. This is why we packaged this tour keeping due respect on quality of the tour not on the price of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Kathmandu, Pokhara Lakeside, and 12 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience)
What time does Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) start?
Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) on Tripadvisor
How much is Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience)?
Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) price starts from $895.00. Discover and book Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) on Tripadvisor
What is the Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) cancellation policy?
Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan (A Journey of Lifetime Experience) on Tripadvisor