Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
By Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking
Nagarkot is one of the best view points in Kathmandu valley. It is located 32 km far from the main city, Kathmandu. The view point in Nagarkot offers wide range of Annapurna range, Manaslu range, Ganesh himal range, Langtang range, Jugal range, Rolwaling range, Mahalangur range (Everest) and Numbur range, along with the views of Kathmandu valley. This is a one night two days tour which is short and relaxation tour including sightseeing at Bhaktapur Durbar Square. While the complex consists of at least three distinct squares: Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, and Pottery Square. The whole area is informally known as the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and is a highly visited site in the Kathmandu valley. After the historical sightseeing in Bhaktapur, we head to Nagarkot for the overnight stay. Nagarkot is the hill top and was ancient monitoring fort, later; the place is popular for the mountain views as well as relaxation center. Here you will enjoy the amazing sunset & sunrise view.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One night hotel in Nagarkot at three star hotel.
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square sightseeing on the way to Nagarkot
- Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Kathmandu drive by private car
- One experienced guide
- Travelers’ insurance
- Entrance fees of sightseeing spots
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner (Approx 10 -12 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up you from the hotel neaby thamel, Kathmandu
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70998P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nagarkot Sunrise Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nagarkot Sunrise Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nagarkot Sunrise Tour?
- Nagarkot Sunrise Tour price starts from $146.14. Discover and book Nagarkot Sunrise Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nagarkot Sunrise Tour cancellation policy?
- Nagarkot Sunrise Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nagarkot Sunrise Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nagarkot Sunrise Tour?
- Nagarkot Sunrise Tour is hosted by Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Smile Treks & Adventures - Chandragiri Day Hiking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nagarkot Sunrise Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70998P16
Bhaktapur Durbar Square...
Sunrise view and drive to...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A Perfect Trip
Absolutely OUTSTANDING service. From booking to final departure, KP made everything hassle free and reliable. Excel…
Peaceful hike with loads of different bird species to explore
I didn't know what to expect from this tour as I never went bird watching before. It was a fun and peaceful experie…
We spent a day in Pokhara and it was an awesome tour. The tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable.
The trekking part was awasome with the guides Dharma subedi & Krishna Gurung, very enjoyed. Knows the mountain nepa…
They personalized the trip for us perfectly, very satisfied!
This was out first trip to Nepal and we felt extremely taken care of by Himalayan Smiles! Our guide was very knowle…
Amazing trek but even better guide and porter (Dharma & Raju)
Wow what a Fantastic trek thank you so much to Himalayan smile and putting us at ease with everything it was all p…
Langtang Valley trek
Langtang Valley trek was indeed an Epic Adventure. Our stellar mountain guide Shree taught us about the local cultu…
Wonderful Experience with Himalayan Smile Treks
I joined Himalayan Smile Treks for a 9 days Poonhill trek as a solo trekker in March 2022. Himalayan Smile Treks ma…
Brilliant Tour Of Patan Square & Bhaktapur Square !
I was met by Rita & driver who welcomed me. I felt relaxed & they made me feel at home. Rita explained the day & ex…
Wonderful time in Nepal
We did a custom 8 day tour. Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara, Dhampus, Pokhara, Kathmandu. Ryan and our driver Gopal we…
Unforgettable, wonderful and mind-blowing adventure in Lower Mustang
I am a solo traveler from Hong Kong. After I booked the tour online, I had received the quick and detailed email ab…
Our guide Dubanath was a very kind and Nice person. He was always helpful and humble and made our trip unforgettabl…
Muy friend and I went to the Namche Bazaar trek and spent Christmas there! Our guide Promod was really patient and …
Challenging but Rewarding Hike!
The views on this hike were amazing! Our guide, Sabine, took great care of us and we were able to go at our own pac…
Spent two days birding in this area . guided by Ram dav .. email@example.com One of the best and knowledgeble g…
Hello, Pick up can be at shambling boutique hotel in Kathmandu? Thanks for your reply All the best Victoria