2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu
By Liberty Holidays
On this 2-days tour from Kathmandu, visit one of Nepal's most popular tourist destinations, Chitwan National Park. The park, located in the lowland of the Inner Terai Region, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the habitat for 50 species of flora and 700 species of wild fauna. Every year it is visited by a large number of domestic and foreign tourists who want to see the natural wildlife and do jungle activities, like jeep safaris, bird watching, canoe riding, learning about Tharu culture, and more. The park has the easiest accessibility among the other national parks in Nepal.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All National park and entrance fees
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu by flight
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Cultural Tour (To visit Tharu Village)
- Tharu Stick Dance
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler we provide single room.
- Accommodation in 3 star category Hotel (Park safari resort, Chitwan Paradise Hotel or similar)
- Activities fee not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up and drop off services from Hotels inside Kathmandu
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P143
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- For full exploration of Chitwan National Park, we recommend you to book 2 nights package from us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu?
- 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu price starts from $460.00. Discover and book 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy?
- 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu?
- 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Day Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P143
Reserve your spot
Fly Kathmandu to Chitwan, Jungle...
Village Tour and fly back to...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful tour with excellent guide Praha Laxmi. She was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and considerate. W…
Great guide, wonderful tour
The guide Rajat was wonderful. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with my preferences. Highly recomm…
Bhaktapur and Nagarkot Sunset
Wonderful tour of Bhaktapur - guide gave us both a great historical tour and a great "slice of life" tour, showing …
Amazing little private tour
I loved just touring the different squares and temples. It felt very catered to us. Our guide was very informative.…
History at its finest
We booked this tour to get a better idea of the area we are staying in including the sights, culture and history. H…
Do not use or book with this company!!!’
Terrible. Do not use this company. Driver took me to an unpopulated parking lot. No one else was there. The “lu…
3-Day Trek to Nagarkot via Chisapani
We absolutely loved our private 3 day trek with Phul, our expert guide, who accompanied us and cheered us on as we …
Very pleasant introduction to Nepali dining
The venue seems to have many nicely appointed rooms in which they entertain groups of tourists. The decorations thr…
Try the trail to Phewa Lake
This holy place is very nearby to Pokhara Phewa Lake. A taxi will take 1200nrp (one way) and 1500nrp (both way) to …
Our first tour in Nepal
The guide was helpful and adapted the schedule to our needs. Anyway, this tour is advertised as 7h long and it seem…
The Aarati ritual was an amazing thing to witness, but what we didn’t expect to see were the traditional Hindu crem…
Daytrip Dakshinkali, Pharping and Kirtipur
I went to Dakshinkali, Pharping and Kirtipur with my guide Prava. I went on three different day trips in Kathmandu,…
Davis falls pokhara
There is a fall at pokhara known by the name of davis. Ticket for entry is rs 50 ic. As i was coming back from mukt…
Tal Varahi Pokhara Nepal
Tal varahi temple is in the midst of a lake. You have to go in a boat to visit this temple. It is a Small temple. I…
Visit to bindyabasini temple
It is an excellent temple on a hillock of maa bhagwati. Supposed to be one of the oldest temple. Serenity is found…