Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Annapurna Sunrise Trek and Wildlife Safari begins with visits to ancient Hindu and Buddhist Temples and beautiful old palaces, which are UNESCO Listed World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley. We then drive to Chitwan National Park and participate in various jungle activities and Wildlife Safaris looking for One Horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, different species of Crocodiles and Birds. From Chitwan we drive to Pokhara and soak ourselves in the peace and tranquility of nature trekking for 3 full days for an amazing views of Annapurna Range.
Guided Kathmandu Sightseeing
Drive to Chitwan and do the...
Activities in Chitwan
Drive to Pokhara and trek to...
Trek to Ghorepani
Trek to Tadapani
Trek to Ghandruk
Trek to Nayapul and drive to...
Drive to Kathmandu
- 10 Nights accommodation in Hotels and Lodges (during trek)
- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide for Kathmandu Tour
- English Speaking Licensed Trekking Guide for trekking
- Salary, food, accommodation for trekking guides
- National Park fees for Annapurna Region Trek
- All fees and all activities in Chitwan National Park
- Transport by private vehicle and Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Kathmandu in tourist bus
- TIMS Permit Fees
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan Tharu Village
- Entry/Admission - Sauraha Tharu Culture House
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Birethanti Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking Agency | Poonhill Trek | Ghorepani Trek Nepal | Poonhill trekking [AGENCY]
- Entry/Admission - Old Gurung Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Monument entry fee in Kathmandu
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked this tour with Eve Holidays on the recommendation of my friend.The tour was a perfect mix of few days of trekking,1 day for visiting temples and palaces in kathmandu and 3days for wildlife tour in Chitwan.We all enjoyed our trip very much.We would like to thank Maina &…
Date of experience: February 2019
Response from Maina C, Owner at Mountains and Wildlife
Responded May 2, 2019
Hi we appreciate you taking the time for reviewing our tour and sharing your views with us. Would you like to share your experience with your friends and families who are looking for holidays ? We would love to continue providing great service to awesome guests like you. Keep in touch and hope to see you and serve you again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Eve Holidays
Good Value for what I paid and Great Service
I have just returned from Annapurna Base Camp trek with Eve Holidays and I love the experience. Everything went smo…
Great trekking experience
Wow trip of a lifetime. After a long plan for trekking in Everest, we three friends did the trek with this company …
Very grateful for having Maina as my tour guide in Kathmandu who is very knowledgeable and kind. I was able to cov…
Lovely tour of the highlights in Kathmandu. Maina helped me adjust the tour to fit changing travel plans and I lear…
World Heritage Sites and Wildlife 7 days / with Maina
I had a wonderful trip with Maina. We visited Kathmandu, the surrounding Palaces and temples and it was a travel in…
Thank you Maina
Maina is a very nice guide and she showed me a lot around Kathmandu within 3 days. Getting around Kathmandu is not …
Six days Kathmandu Pokhara tour
With my two colleagues i was travelling to Nepal and together we planned to do this tour.We stumbled upon this comp…
Best Trekking Experience Ever !
Best Trekking Experience Ever ! Review: Everest Base Camp Trek was our plan for this time. We are regular travele…
Best Company for budget travelers
Hi I did Annapurna Sanctuary Trek with this company. This was my first experience trekking in Nepal and I was a bit…
Perfect if you are looking for a cultural 3 dsys guiding!
This was amazing! Maina, our guide is a lovely woman! This 3 days have been wonderful, from the first day to the la…
Fantastic stay in Kathmandu!
Maina, our guide and host, picked us up from the hotel and we started sightseeing☺️ She had planned a great 3day si…
This was a Kathmandu Pokhara Tour for 6 days. My experience with Eve Holidays was beyond excellent. I loved every b…
Me and my husband with our two kids we had stayed at Saras Home ( home stay ) in Kathmandu for two weeks. Maina, th…
It was a great experience. Everything was well organized and Maina took care of every small detail from picking up …
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Boudhanath Stupa, and 14 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountains and Wildlife
What time does Mountains and Wildlife start?
Mountains and Wildlife will start at 9:15 AM. Discover and book Mountains and Wildlife on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Mountains and Wildlife?
How much is Mountains and Wildlife?
Mountains and Wildlife price starts from $1,890.40. Discover and book Mountains and Wildlife on Tripadvisor
What is the Mountains and Wildlife cancellation policy?
Mountains and Wildlife cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountains and Wildlife on Tripadvisor