This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ghorepani Poon trek is a popular trek in the Annapurna region and is considered as an easier trek. The most picturesque short trek in Nepal, this trek offers you unreal mountain scenery that will leave you breathless. Right at the point where the trek commences you are greeted with view of the majestic Fishtail mountain(6,993m). The trekking trails goes through pristine Annapurna national park which is home to sub tropical sal forest to perennial snow harboring 22 different forest types with 1,226 plant species including 55 endemics. Some of the commonly sight animals are Langoor(long tail monkey), musk deer,mules etc.The view from Poonill gives you a panoramic view of 4 above 8000mt mountains which is breathtaking during sunrise. Just toward the end of your trek, the visit to natural hot spring geyser is absolutely refreshing and relaxing. The hot spring located at Jenu which at the bank of a river.
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Kathmandu - Pokhara - Nayapul
Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani Hike
Ghorepani – Poonhill – Tadapani...
Tadapani - Ghandruk - Pokhara
Pokhara - Kathmandu Driving
Transfer to the airport for...
- Accommodation in a 3 star category hotels in the cities
- For the duration of the trek only basic lodges are available.
- Ground transportation provided.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu where Earthbound Expeditions, tour guide will accompany you.
- Full broad meals will be provided during the trek
- Government trained guides and porters Earthbound Expeditions provides their insurance, salary and meals.
- Farewell dinner along with one cultural show.
- Sleeping bags and down jackets for trek will be provided.
- Domestic Flights will be booked according to the Itinerary listed.
- Entry/Admission - Nayapul Trekking Starting Point
- International Flight tickets.
- Museums and city monument entrance fees.
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness will not be our responsibility since these factors are not within our control.
- Meals in City [Kathmandu/Pokhara]
- Tea/Coffee and Beverages
- Drinking Water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I did 7 days poonhill trip with earthbound expeditions was before covid19 it was amazing trip like balalala u can write or u can check what other gust write a review about their great services. I thank the great leadership and all organizers in this trip.
Date of experience: January 2020
Before we set off on the Ghorepani/Poon Hill trek, I saw other people heading off on their own and I wondered if having a guide was really necessary, but Gyalgen was so amazing that now I can’t imagine trekking anywhere in Nepal without him. He did everything to give us the best…
The company organized a trip to Chitwan and a Poon Hill trek with our amazing guides Gyaljen and Sarki. Everything ran smoothly and on time and we felt well taken care of every step of the way. I can’t say enough good things about Gyaljen and Sarki who taught us traditional…
1 Helpful vote
My first visit to Nepal was absolutely wonderful experience with Earthbound Expedition. Bharat took care of my stay and Arjun was a great companion and guide during the hike and also educated me with loads of information about everything in Nepal. Although I visited during the…
Date of experience: July 2019
What I liked most about our Guide Shree and our Porter that they were always joyful and also gave me and my friend some space if we needed it! We could walk at our own pace if we wanted to butalso were there when we needed them! We saw and experienced sooo much and I will come…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Earthbound Expeditions
Trekking in the majestic Annapurna district
Now that we are all in "lockdown" I'm sustained by my wonderful memories of a" once in a lifetime" trek in Nepal wi…
Annapurna Panarama near Poonhill Mountain
I hope to inform you of things that you can do so your experience will be just as beautiful as mine. I am an athlet…
Honestly this was a great experience. From the second we got off the plane in Kathmandu (daunting) Earthbound Ex wa…
Langtang National Park 6-day Trek - Dec ‘19 / Jan ‘20
We made our second trip to Nepal with Earthbound Expeditions. Our first was 10 years ago and was great. Our most …
Unexpected Exclusive Tour of Nepal🧡
I took with trip with my mother in November of 2019 and signed up for a tour in Nepal visiting 5 cities. After our…
I've never stepped foot in a country with more natural beauty, biological diversity, richness in culture, and kind …
Nepal & the ABC trek are stunning. I am normally a super fast hiker, but every other step & turn of this trek I wan…
Life-changing Trip with an Incredible Team
I just returned back from a 17 day trip to Nepal including site seeing in Kathmandu, a 9 day trek to Annapurna Base…
Stunning Trek & Nepal Adventure
Absolutely incredible trip through Nepal, including a trek to Annapurna Base Camp. Earthbound Expeditions is hands …
Langtang Valley Trekking
This was my first trip to Nepal and I highly recommended the Langtang Valley Trekking 12 Days with Earthbound exped…
Amazing local company very trustworthy and really care about their customers
I have used Earthbound Expeditions three times while visiting Nepal, including treks to Everest Basecamp and the An…
Blissful Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
Looking for an absolutely blissful and stress free trip to Manasarovar and Mt Kailash? Then Earthbound Expeditions …
EBC + Khumjung + I can't wait for more!
Earthbound Expeditions is the most reputable, professional, and fantastic trekking company in Nepal. I've been fort…
Ghorapani-Poon Hill trek, Chitwan, and more
My wife and I recently completed a wonderful 17-day trip in Nepal organized for us by Earthbound Expeditions (late …
Everest base camp with a 12 year old
My 12 year old son and I did the Everest base camp trek and chitwan safari October 2019. To make things even more d…
- Thamel, Pashupatinath Temple, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071