2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu
By Liberty Holidays
This tour is for the travel lovers who have got limited time bound and wants to explore all the major historical ancient places of Kathmandu as well as Namobuddha and Panauti. It covers UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu which includes Pashupatinath temple the holy place of Hindu religion, Boudanath Stupa the biggest Stupa in Nepal, Swayambhunath Stupa known as monkey temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square once the royal palace of Nepal. Panauti is a Newari town around 32 km southeast of Kathmandu is one of the oldest towns in Nepal, with many temples dating back to the 15th Century or earlier. It proves to be a touristy heritage site with many temples, stupas and statues, with the added charm green paddy fields. Namobuddha with old Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery is the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites in Nepal and the holiest in the world. It is known as the place where the Buddha, in a previous life as a prince Namura, gave his body to a starving tigress and her cubs.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Guide fees
- All private transfer
- Pickup and drop off service
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- Entry/Admission - Panauti Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dhulikhel
- Any meals
- Any accommodation, Hotels
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick guest from all the hotels inside kathmandu city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P105
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- These world heritage sites lies inside Kathmandu valley within the a circle of circa 20 km
- You might get a rear chance to experience Kumari, living goddess of Nepal, divinity in real life.
- Visit the most important religious sites in Asia for devotees of Shiva and meet Sadhus, Jogi or Hindu saints.
- Observe cremation process of Hindus take place on raised platforms along the river.
- Stroll around Boudhanath, one of the largest stupas in South Asia.
- Find peace and prayers on the little hillock of Swaymbhunath.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu?
- 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu price starts from $163.00. Discover and book 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy?
- 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu?
- 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Day Kathmandu Sightseeing with Panauti, Namobuddha Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P105
Guided Sightseeing of Kathmandu...
Guided sightseeing of Panauti...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Very pleasant introduction to Nepali dining
The venue seems to have many nicely appointed rooms in which they entertain groups of tourists. The decorations thr…
Try the trail to Phewa Lake
This holy place is very nearby to Pokhara Phewa Lake. A taxi will take 1200nrp (one way) and 1500nrp (both way) to …
Our first tour in Nepal
The guide was helpful and adapted the schedule to our needs. Anyway, this tour is advertised as 7h long and it seem…
The Aarati ritual was an amazing thing to witness, but what we didn’t expect to see were the traditional Hindu crem…
Daytrip Dakshinkali, Pharping and Kirtipur
I went to Dakshinkali, Pharping and Kirtipur with my guide Prava. I went on three different day trips in Kathmandu,…
Davis falls pokhara
There is a fall at pokhara known by the name of davis. Ticket for entry is rs 50 ic. As i was coming back from mukt…
Tal Varahi Pokhara Nepal
Tal varahi temple is in the midst of a lake. You have to go in a boat to visit this temple. It is a Small temple. I…
Visit to bindyabasini temple
It is an excellent temple on a hillock of maa bhagwati. Supposed to be one of the oldest temple. Serenity is found…
Amazing experience with the guide. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Showed us to all parts of the temple and the sh…
fantastic and a truly full day!
Bharat Bastakoti was our guide and was super! We learned so much! Great meal in Kirtpur ... our driver was excellan…
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount of detail we were able to absorb and answered questions very ably and willing. I had seen Patan Durbar Square probably 4 times before and was not prepared to see the level of destruction. Instead of entering the Square from any of its picturesque entry points, we walked for 10 minutes thru a back alley of garbage. For the convenience of the driver! This approach persisted despite my saying that the driver comes to us not the opposite. The vehicle was shabby and no water was provided for a 2 day excursion. Given the state of road conditions, a fourwheel drive is essential . The guide and driver were prompt and friendly. At the end of the second day, we went for a short walk to a town near Namobuddha instead of going to Bhakatapor. We were not fully aware of this last minute option which we agreed to without full discussion. The walk proved to be not a forest walk but a walk on a back road to the small town nearby. It was garbage lined and steep and alittle slippery. The best part was a stop at a town tea shop which we initiated and ordered our own tea, etc. If this is a regular option, the path conditions should be improved. I have rated the attractions as excellent but the specific tour conditions were less than optimal. I feel that Liberty itself provided excellent service and was possibly too confident in advance.
Written February 12, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Joyce Yu, Thank you for mix type of valuable feedback, words of praise, and given us a chance to improve. We extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience because of road condition and pollution. We are continuously raising our voice for better road condition to the tourism governing body of Nepal. Regarding some points you mentioned, we have clearly mentioned inclusion and exclusion (no drinks) for this tour. Depending upon your group size, we arranged Hiace for this tour which is the best available option in Nepal. Bhaktapur and Patan are not included in this 2 day tour. I am pretty sure you visited Panauti and Namobuddha on day 2 as per the itinerary you booked. Lastly, thank you once so much once again for choosing us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. Regards,
Written February 14, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.