Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights
By Himalaya Holiday Service
Day 1. explore - Kathmandu old darbar square, monkey temple, Bouddhanath stupa and pashupatinath cremation sites. Flexible itinerary- time can be arranged as per your request. 1. ( choose any time on phone call after booking confirmation) Depart from the hotel visiting Old Durbar Square area for an hour. 2. Drive to Swayambhunath or Monkey Temple of 30 mins 3. Drive to Pashupatinath Temple tour of an hour with 30 -40 mins drive. 4. Short drive to Bouddhanath Stupa ‘Little Tibet’ 5. Drive back to hotel and end of the Nepal One Day Tour. Day 2- Visit Patan Darbar square and Bhaktapur square. this trip is about 5-7 hours max. highlights are medieval palaces and temples and villages.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide - private guide
- Car/van/Bus for private trip
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Food and drinks
- Monument Entry fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from Hotels inside the city area in Kathmandu. If you live far can meet at Kathmandu city area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100427P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights?
- Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights cancellation policy?
- Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Kathmandu 2 days tour private car and guide, cover major highlights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100427P16
Kathmandu valley tour- Explore...
PashupatiNath cremation area and...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
One Perfect Day
Buddhi organised a solo visit to Mt Everest Base Camp by helicopter for me to scatter my husbands ashes. The organi…
Each of the 4 places chosen for this trip were unique and wonderful. Pasupatinath temple was very satisfying, and t…
Heavenly ride !!
This was my greatest experience till date .Right from booking my dates to departing Kathmandu Budhi handled all my …
Amazing, it can’t be described in words
All the day was the best part, Mt. Everest, Everest View Hotel, Lukla Airport, Pheriche stopage… Helicopter ride th…
Great day trip
Mr Buddhi organized the trip very well, If you're going with another group, there might be some negotiation on who …
I've traveled a lot and had a lot of wonderful experiences. This is hands down one of the most amazing experiences…
Excellent trip. Well organized. Smooth process. A once in a lifetime opportunity. Highly recommended. Mr Biddhi was…
Worth every penny!
Worth every penny! The views are amazing! Obviously Everest is the highlight but the views of the entire heli fligh…
One word “Awesome” we couldn’t have been in better hands from start to finish which allowed us to enjoy and focus o…
Bucket list Experience!
This was one of the most amazing tours ever. Buddhi showed up at our hotel, walked us through the logistics and b…
Excursion of a lifetime.
The Mount Everest Basecamp helicopter tour was literally a once in a lifetime experience. I initially hesitated to…
Great trip to Kalapathar to see Mount Everest and Everest Base Camp. Very well organised day tour which also includ…
Amazing experience with unforgetable moments of life
First of all I must tell you the nature of Mr.Budhi . He was so friendly & warm . Very helpful from initial discuss…
Amazing mountain views
This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am glad I chose this company. The organizer, the driver, the pilot …
Once in lifetime trip to see Everest
The service was excellent and we were met before the trip to ensure we knew what to expect. We had an amazing time …