Enjoy a half-day tour in the town of Lalitpur, Patan. As it is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal, you will find many preserved culture, art, tradition, and architecture all around you. It is one of the budgeted tours made especially for those with less time on their hands. Explore many temples like Golden temple, Krishna Mandir, including the whole Patan Durbar Square which also includes Patan Museum having tantric and Hindu symbolism in them.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional tour guide
- All required entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Patan Gate
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple (Hiranya Varna Mahavihar)
- Entry/Admission - Krisnhna Mandir Temple (Chayasim Deval)
- Food and drinks
- Personal donations
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up from your hotel inside Ringroad including Bouddha area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64605P57
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square?
- How much is Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square?
- Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square cancellation policy?
- Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square?
- Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square is hosted by Himalayan Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64605P57
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Patan GateStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Patan Durbar SquareStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Patan MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Golden Temple (Hiranya Varna Mahavihar)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Krisnhna Mandir Temple (Chayasim Deval)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2018
#129 of 1,696 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- beverleyc84900What a beautiful experience/Views from the topWe were collected by our lovely guide Shanti, on our first day in Kathmandu. On the drive to the cable cars, Shanti gave us lots of information, the people and their way of life. Shanti accompanied us on the cable car and gave us lots of information about the area and the mountains. Once at the top, she explained about the temple and the gods and gave us some insights into Hinduism. We were lucky enough to visit on the Teej Women's Festival and we got some great photo opportunities of both the views and women in their beautiful saris. We would highly recommend this trip. Thank you Shanti for making our day so wonderful.
- williamgg5th00Great way to see Kathmandu in a dayWe had a day pre a 2 week trekking trip and wanted to try and see as much as we could in a shortish space of time. The trip definitely achieved that - you cover a variety of sites and by the end feel as though you have seen/had a really good exposure to the culture, sites and history. It was a genuine 7am-7pm trip, so we were quite tired by the end. Our guide was Shanti and she was brilliant- very knowledgeable and passionate, but also very easy to talk to/ask questions. Would definitely recommend if you want to see alot in a short amount of time
- Paradise78420300Excellent tour in Kathmandu, NepalThis is an amazing tour in Kathmandu, Nepal, visiting seven World Heritages. My tour guide was Rabina by Himalayan company. She was very attentive and explained all the historical details to me. Rabina is an excellent tour guide.
- 913janicen00A tour that covers everything!This tour covers so much and my guide Shanti make the experience so special. The tour took around 11.5 hours in total and I found her enthusiasm for sharing knowledge just right because this tour does cover a lot. Unfortunately I did not get to see the Royal Kumari however, Shanti arranged with the site office and I got a visitor pass the following day and was able to see her which was amazing and one of the highlights of the tour. This was my second time in Kathmandu and I found the tour covered the basic places and included other sites which are usually overlooked. I learnt a lot from Shanti and will definitely be doing more follow up reading. Overall, the whole experience from the company making contact with me, to the hotel pick up, to the driver taking us to places in the most efficient way and to Shanti concluding the tour was done so professionally. Thank you!
- X-ENG000From soup to salad we saw it all!Loved the tour! We spent the day making our way across the city visiting the many temples and districts of Kathmandu... (The monkey temple was the favorite!) We arrived just in time to see the Royal Kumari. (Which many people missed out on!) We had a nice lunch at a temple cafe, and had some tasty homemade candy as wandered through some really interesting areas! The guide, Shanti, was VERY knowledgeable and managed to navigate us through the crowds and to rain with ease! Thank you for the spectacular tour!
- 302kseniaa00Very informative and friendly tour around Kathmandu!I was very pleased to be accompanied by Shanti, amazing tour guide and very knowledgeable lady, as she has her degree in Nepal history! Any question I had she was able to explain. The program is very full and active, so you need to rest well before going, please mind that! We visited many squares and temples around Kathmandu, but I enjoyed Bakhtapur the most (not only because we had lunch there)) - it is more of a peaceful place. One of the tour highlights was that we were able to see royal Kumari in her house, quite a rare event. Another one was visiting Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu, where we could witness Hindu cremation ritual, sight not for the light heart. I would certainly advise you going for this amazing day tour)
- chrishR4455PD00A great day packed with lots of memories!If you want to see everything Kathmandu has to offer in one day, this is the tour for you! Rabina was our guide and she did a great job! We were able to see everything we wanted to see plus more! They were very accommodating to our schedule and were willing to meet us a little bit later due to a cancellation with a previous appointment that day. Thank yo so much for making our trip memorable in Nepal!
- Adrian S00Excellent one day tour!I was only able to spend 5 days in Nepal and I wanted to visit all UNESCO world heritage sites. The tour was excellent and we were able to cover all sites in about 10 hours (might be longer in a bigger group, I traveled alone). My tour guide, Rabina, was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions regarding the history of the sites and Nepal culture in general. I really appreciated that I was able to take my time when I wanted to spend more time at one site, and did not feel pressured by the itinerary schedule.
- 274andr_sp00Great monument tourGreat experience. It was a 6h long visit with great details on the history of the places. Would definitely recommend if you like learning about monuments!
- Departure77848500Book this Trip with Rabina!Amazing! We spent a wonderful day with Rabina touring the UNESCO sites! This is a must do in Kathmandu and Rabina was excellent. She answered all of my questions with patience and is such a wealth of knowledge for culture, history and religion. This tour is a must do in Kathmandu. Clean car, safe driver, great English speaking tour guide. Highly recommend, 5 stars!
- T4401HHjessical00Great comprehensive tour with historical detailsI had a great day with Shanti. She is an expert in both Nepal history and culture, and really experienced giving tours, knowing the best ways/times to negotiate the sights and the best places for views/pictures. We even saw the Kumari! Thanks so much, Shanti!
- pindalodge100Great day outHad a fantastic day trip, informative, friendly guide, excellent english. Driver and car great. Highly recommend
- BozoneAmber00Great day with a great guide and driver!Shanti Karki was an amazing guide! Shanti is a history major and when I told her I am a geek for knowledge about the places I travel she gave me all the educational information and history and insight into Buddhist and Hindu cultures that I was for once totally satiated! She totally catered the tour to what I wanted to do and even gave me time to have butter tea and chat with the monks at the monkey temple! Shanti was kind and considerate and really good at helping me get the most out of my experience - and not get my glasses stolen by mischievous monkeys :-) I highly recommend this tour and especially Shanti Karki! And a HUGE shout out to our driver Narayan Shrestha! He navigated the streets of Kathmandu and the surrounding area like a pro and I never once felt nervous with him at the helm! Thanks to both of them I had a wonderful day!!
- TrentMG8900All UNESCO sites and the Royal KumariSarita was an amazing guide. We had a slight mishap with the vehicle and she took care of it right away! We also had the pleasure to see the Royal Kumari which was one of the major highlights of the day. If you want to see everything in one day, this is the tour. Highly recommended.
- Darren L001 night in NargarkotNargarkot is a real quiet little town where you can escape the crazy of Kathmandu. If you’re lucky you can see the whole himalaya from the top. The guide Shishir was great. Definitely worth a visit.
Buy it with
Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square provided by Himalayan Advisor
Product Overview: Half Day Budget Tour to Patan Durbar Square
Number of Photos