Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
1- Unique culture. 2- learn about Hinduism and Buddhism. 3- Medieval market exploration. 4- Old Palace and Temples visit - 12-17th centuary
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kathmandu Durbar SquareStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedOur Guide introduces the old market of Aasan and Indra Chowk, ancient palaces if Kathmandu Darbar square and temples of Hindu and Buddhist.... Kathmandu Durbar Square: Situated in the heart of the city, Kathmandu Durbar Square is one of the attractive monuments you visit during your trip in Nepal. This complex of temples and old royal palace (Durbar) of the city represents Nepalese art and architecture linking the old with the new ones. This site has played central role in political, cultural and artistic life of the country. The oldest monument dates back to 12th century where Durbar square flourished in the 17th – 19th century during the reign if Malla and Shah Monarchs. In this tour in Nepal, you will get an opportunity to see Kumari, the living goddess. ‘Kumari Chhen’, a building with beautifully carved doors and windows, houses a little girl whom people worship as living goddess of power. People consider that will bring good luck if they get chance to look at her. Get ‘Darshan’ (glimpse) of her and be blessed for your onward trip in Nepal.Read more
- Guide service
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Himalaya Holiday Service
Everest Best Camp Heli Tour
The flight on Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour was brilliant with unforgettable experience, enjoyed best of my hol…
In the beginning, I thought it will be just a normal joy ride flight, but it was more than I expected, but it was u…
Just Fantastic, I was lucky to get booked with Himalaya Holiday Service for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight, ju…
Once in a lifetime experience!
I tried to pick the best tour service to go out and do this tour with and I couldn’t be happier with who I chose. B…
Better than expected
Growing up I was fascinated by Everest and hoped to see it. I was lucky enough to go to Kathmandu and happened to r…
Our Mount Everest & Nepal Trip !
We had planned our trip to Nepal and Mount Everest in May 2020, but unfortunately the COVID-19 pandemic ruined it !…
What a wonderful experience flying over the snow clad mountains to do this wonderful ride . Loved it
Everest Helicopter Tour
Wow! An experience of a lifetime. I had to wait a couple of days as the weather wasn’t ideal but I was kept informe…
Culture hub exploration
Best city to explore cultural minuments. We had Greta time with the best team. The swyambhunath stupa, Kathmandu da…
Unforgettable experience of Everest Base Camp
This helicopter experience was incredible. During the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, our guide gave us great descr…
Once in a life time experience
Great service and very friendly. If you have the chance book this tour. It is a great experience with fantastic vie…
Everest base camp helicopter
The flight to Mount Everest helicopter was exciting with unforgetable experience, enjoyed best of my holidays after…
Nice private tour
I always appreciate the possibility of a private tour: there is a greater level of customization in the schedule an…
We contacted Buddhi via his Whatsapp phonenumber listed on their own website and we received a reply very quickly.…
What a great experience!
Easy to book, very friendly and supportive service. Pick up at hotel, check -in, everything was easy and relaxed. …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit
What time does Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit start?
Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit on Tripadvisor
How much is Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit?
Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit on Tripadvisor
What is the Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit cancellation policy?
Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit on Tripadvisor