Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking)
By Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours
Kakani Day hike from Kathmandu is an easy hike of about 3-4 hours (10 kms) diving into nature and escaping away from urban cities. This place has a great natural vegetation of Himalayan flora and fauna. This hike is well known for its amazing landscape and the green mountains encompassed by Himalaya panorama. It is also one of the famous bird watching sites around Kathmandu valley, which records over 170 species of the birds. It is one of the best hiking destinations while looking for a short trek around the Kathmandu valley.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 30 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private guide
- Packed lunch & mineral water during the tour
- Private car transfers
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri National Park
- Drinks and additional food
- Tips or Gratitude
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9984P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking)?
- Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking) price starts from $85.00. Discover and book Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking) cancellation policy?
- Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking)?
- Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking) is hosted by Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kakani to Surya Chaur Hike (Kathmandu Day Hiking) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9984P37
Kathmandu - Kakani - Suryachaur...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Beautiful hike and great tour guide
I can't recommend Breakfree Adventures and Madan enough. The sunrise views from Nagarkot and the views on the way t…
A seamless tour experience
Dipesh was an excellent guide. I had a hiccup where my flight got delayed a few hours but Dipesh was there as soon …
Dipesh is very nice guide. He showed me really interesting sights and answered all my questions. Thank you
Chitwan - Number 1
It was a very organized tour. Barat was very careful and considerate in managing our activities and needs. Since we…
Great Guide, Wonderful Tour
We had a great day, our guide was Shankhar B and he was very knowledgable and engaging. We spent most of our time i…
It was very difficult day. The roads on the hills gave me a headache. Also, I didn't appreciate being charged 1800 …
Our guide Prashantha was very friendly and knowledgeable. He took us to four UNESCO sites, spending a relaxed amoun…
Worth each Nepalese rupee!
The tour followed precisely what was planned. The driver arrived on time, and the visit was made without rush. The …
Eye Opening Tour of Nepal
Incredible sightseeing tour!! This was my first time visiting Hindu and Buddhist temples as well as viewing the tra…
Beautiful place a must visit place. I loved a lot ,everyone will like this place. Well preserved place.
Perfect half day tour to explore outside of Kathmandu
Dipesh was a great tour guide! We saw several amazing view points and also explored Bhaktapur. I enjoyed seeing the…
In-depth historical guide!
Dipesh was an excellent and knowledge guide with an excellent understanding of local history! Must do!
Excellent and a very time efficient tour. Mr Mukesh is a great guide who really made it wonderful for us . His in d…
Kathmandu UNESCO World Heritage Sites 1 Day Tour
Bresant was our guide for the day and he did a fantastic job of explaining all 4 of the sites we visited. We never …
Great day trip from Kathmandu
We had an excellent day trip to Nagarkot and Bhaktapur with Subash! He took us to the main sights and everything wa…