Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Capture splendid views of Himchuli, Annapurna South and Mt Fishtail. • Enjoy the Annapurna area - one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal • ABC Trekking Route progresses through culturally rich villages of the Gurungs and Magars Annapurna trekking region in Nepal has been wildly recognized as a naturalist’s paradise. Annapurna trekking/tour region is a very popular area that offers a dramatic trekking experience for trekkers from all over world. This is a 9-day trek but one can do 2 to 21 days trekking/tour in the Annapurna region. The upper sub-alpine steppe environment harbors some of the rarest animals including snow leopards and blue sheep. Other areas of Annapurna trekking region are home to bird species such as the multi-coloured Impeyan, , blood pheasant amongst a multitude of other birds, butterflies and insects. Many plant species native to Nepal are found in the forest of Annapurna trekking region.
Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive to Phedi & Trek to Tolkha....
Trek to Chhomrong 1,951m
Trek to Dovan 2,130 m
Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp...
Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,095m
Trek to Bamboo 1760m
Trek to Jhinu hot spring1760m
Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
- Airport pickup and drop services in a private vehicle
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu in tourist bus (optional flight with extra costs)
- Licensed English speaking trekking guide
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of guide and porter during the trip
- First Aid Medical Kit carried by the guide
- All the required permits and paperworks
- Mobile SIM Card that works all over Nepal and a map of the trekking region
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant
- down jacket and sleeping bag.
- 9 nights accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Poon Hill
- Entry/Admission - Phedi Picnic Spot
- Entry/Admission - Chhomrong Cottage
- Entry/Admission - Seti Gandaki (Seti River)
- Entry/Admission - Machhapuchhare Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
- Entry/Admission - Nayapul Trekking Starting Point
- International airfare
- Visa charges
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicoptor
- Tips for guides and porters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My friend and I really enjoyed our hike with Binod. He adjusted our tour to 8 days to accommodate our travel plans and allowed us to stay a night at the hot springs. Overall it was really enjoyable and I would love to do another tour with Binod! -Julie
Date of experience: November 2019
Just finished my 9 days ABC trekking tour with Nepal Lion and I'm pleased with their seamless arrangement for the whole trip. The trek surely wasn't easy but it's fulfilling and the view up there surely worth the efforts. The booking with them was rather impromptu and I'm glad…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from nepalliontreks, Guest Relations Manager at Annapurna base camp -9 days
Responded Oct 30, 2019
Wow, you invested a lot in this review and in return, we appreciate it with our heart. Thank you so much for doing a trek with our company. We will be planning what Jun will love next. For now, travel a lot and we will be waiting for your next trip to Nepal.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Nepal Lion Tours & Treks Pvt. Ltd.
Manaslu circuit trek 2020 with the best company
I went on the Manaslu trek in March 2020 with Nepal lion tours & treks and had an amazing time! The mountain and na…
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 8-Days Extended
The trek was beautiful and 8 days was a good time period to do a trek that enabled us to see Poon Hill and the Hot …
Family holiday in Nepal
I was planning for my family holiday to Nepal and was looking out for tour operators who could organize all my book…
Visit Nepal 2020 Great Company
As a lone traveller I appreciated being taken care of by the company! Vishnu was a great tour guide and was very at…
Best trekking and tours company Nepal
I did the 5 day trek to Poon hill, my guide Bokassa and porter where great always made sure I was looked after and…
Very nice experience
My wife and I booked a private Langtang Valley View Trekking 7- Days trek with Nepal Lion Tours through Bookmundi. …
Langtang Chitwan and Kathmandu
I would have to say that this guide system does everything that you could ever ask for. I took three different tour…
Everything was really well organised. The owner made sure I had all the right equipment before starting this trek. …
Great Annapurna Base Camp experience with Shiva
Shiva is a very committed business owner. He communicates proactively and provides quick responses to any questions…
Was absolutely stunning!Couldn't have asked for a more responsible or knowledgable guide! Bishnu was truly spectacu…
Shiva, the owner of Nepal Lion Tours & Treks PVT Ltd was very good at corresponding with me before our trek and ans…
Good trekking experience around Mount Everest area
Nepal Lion Tours is a good and reliable company👍🏻. Make sure you discuss the accommodation details first as it’s…
Amazing Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
The trek was beautiful with an amazing view at the top. Our tour guide Bishnu was very friendly and got us very nic…
My wife and I just completed a 10-day trek the Annapurna Sanctuary with Nepal Lion Tours and Treks. Overall, Nepal …
All around an amazing experience, and Bikash was an outstanding guide. I trusted him fully the entire way up and do…
- Poon Hill, Phedi Picnic Spot, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna base camp -9 days
What time does Annapurna base camp -9 days start?
Annapurna base camp -9 days will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Annapurna base camp -9 days on Tripadvisor
How much is Annapurna base camp -9 days?
Annapurna base camp -9 days price starts from $793.34. Discover and book Annapurna base camp -9 days on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna base camp -9 days cancellation policy?
Annapurna base camp -9 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna base camp -9 days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna base camp -9 days?
Annapurna base camp -9 days is hosted by Nepal Lion Tours & Treks Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Lion Tours & Treks Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna base camp -9 days on Tripadvisor