Kathmandu and Pokhara are the most popular valleys in the southern slopes of the Himalayas. While Kathmandu is a crowded city and cultural center of Nepal with people from all over the country looking for opportunity, Pokhara has the best Himalayan view with three beautiful lakes in its vicinity. In Kathmandu we enjoy the cultural marvels and discover ancient Hindu and Buddhist relics with visits to several UNESCO Listed World Heritage Sites scattered around Kathmandu Valley. In Pokhara we visit to watch the beautiful show of sunrise over Annapurna range and after breakfast we visit Davis Fall, Gupteswor Cave, Mountain Museum and Tibetan Refugee Camp. This tour is best option for those who want to see and understand Nepal in their short visit.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Tour guide
- 6 nights hotel stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All breakfast and Farewell Meal
- All ground transportation in comfortable private vehicles
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bindhya Basini Temple
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- Entry fee to sightseeing places
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you from Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89155P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna?
- How much is City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna?
- City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna price starts from $1,298.00. Discover and book City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna on Tripadvisor
- What is the City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna cancellation policy?
- City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna?
- City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna is hosted by Eve Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eve Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89155P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in March 2018
#597 of 1,698 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- carlagG5655AP00KatmanduGreat tour with a fantastic team, always available to provide us with a fantastic stay. Thank you Maina for everything.
- P7539EClucasa00Amazing Annapurna tripThis was a great trip. Everything was well organized. Thanks to Eve Holidays for the best arrangement and advice. From receiving us at airport and during the whole trip, we were taken care of at every step. Our trekking guide Pasang was very caring, knowledgeable and friendly. We had dal bhat during trek and it was clean and good taste. Hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara were great. This company is recommended to everyone looking for a professional trekking company in Nepal.
- ayeshac80500Good value for moneyI am overwhelmed by the beauty of the mountains and the smiling welcoming faces living a hard life. It will be long if i write everything here. Hotels, meals, guides and all arrangements by this company exceeded my expectations. I will certainly come back again with this company to do the Everest Base Camp next time.
- 772APW00A UNIQUE INSIGHT AND IN DEPTH TOUR WITH A FANTASTIC & PROFESSIONAL FEMALE GUIDE!A fantastic 3 days spent with Maina and Eve Holidays! As a solo female traveller it was such a positive experience to find a warm and professional female guide. Maina’s organisation and knowledge gave a unique experience of the historical and living culture of Kathmandu. This itinerary takes you where you need to go! There was also time to relax, have coffee, enjoy lunch, and soak up the atmosphere. Being in Kathmandu with Maina left me wanting to stay for a longer exploration of this fantastic cultural capital. I highly recommend this 3 Day tour and the exceptional services of Maina and Eve Holidays.
- Ricardo_Cruz0900Amazing experience!!!Booking my tours on my vacations through Eve Holidays was an excellent option and an amazing experience. From the moment you contact them, you will receive assistance 24/7 in terms of hotel and flight options, pick up and drop offs at airports, etc. You will always be guided by an expert who will explain all details and share valuable insights on local spots, temples and other interesting sites. I highly recommend Maina as she will make sure you enjoy your experience 100%
- kristinahollie00Kathmandu was a trip. I will always cherish my visitBeautiful place. Easy to walk and a lovely restaurant nearby. We visited the holy river and saw the Kumari on her big day
- Elena I00Great adventureIt was the best adventure in my life! Mix of culture and wildlife made this tour very exciting and complete. Maina was very helpful and gave lots of information abound Nepal and its culture, wildlife tour guide was also great and knowledgeable. I've got best impressions of this trip
- Sah_Wil00Good Value for what I paid and Great ServiceI have just returned from Annapurna Base Camp trek with Eve Holidays and I love the experience. Everything went smooth and their service was perfect. Food was great and accommodation was fine considering the fact that it was in remote mountains. Views in the Annapurna trek was wonderful with magical mountains, small villages and tea house lodges and Nepalese rural lifestyle. My guide and porter were very caring and they made sure all the time that i am safe and enjoying my trek. I would extremely recommend Eve Holidays as I found it beyond my expectation and it is operated by a single mom who employs women so that she can help them. I appreciate the small step taken by her towards helping other women like herself.
- Sylvia_Svia00Great trekking experienceWow trip of a lifetime. After a long plan for trekking in Everest, we three friends did the trek with this company in the recommendation of one of our common friend. We thank Maina and her team for the great trekking experience. Our guide Sunaina was very friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed her company and thank her for taking care of us in such a great way. Meals in the trek was off course different for us but we enjoyed Nepalese meals and tried eating with our hands like locals, accommodation was comfortable and views were awesome. We all loved the trek and farewell dinner with Maina in Kathmandu. We miss you girls :)
- Paulinha_yogi00Kathmandu highlightsVery grateful for having Maina as my tour guide in Kathmandu who is very knowledgeable and kind. I was able to cover main historical attractions and learned so much of its history and culture. Thank you for being such a beautiful soul, Maina. Wishing you all the best in the future and may you continue your journey with much passion and health.
- ericrvandenberg00Kathmandu TourLovely tour of the highlights in Kathmandu. Maina helped me adjust the tour to fit changing travel plans and I learned so much about Nepali history and culture! Transport around the city was made very easy and the walks were filled with sights! I would recommend this tour and I hope to return to Nepal again one day!
- imaraya00Nepal vacation by Eve HolidaysWe booked this tour with Eve Holidays on the recommendation of my friend.The tour was a perfect mix of few days of trekking,1 day for visiting temples and palaces in kathmandu and 3days for wildlife tour in Chitwan.We all enjoyed our trip very much.We would like to thank Maina & her team for making perfect arrangement.Trekking guide during trekking & nature guide in Chitwan were knowledgeable and humurous,and food & accomodation was excellent.We did kathmandu tour & a Farewell dinner with Maina.I recommend the tour with Eve Holidays
- MURIELM80000World Heritage Sites and Wildlife 7 days / with MainaI had a wonderful trip with Maina. We visited Kathmandu, the surrounding Palaces and temples and it was a travel in time and tradition. Maina took me to the National Botanical Garden as well as I am a nature Lover. We travelled together to CHITWAN National Park and the location of the hotel as well as the local Guides were really perfect. They thought me a lot about the wildlife in the lowlands of Nepal. For sure I will call Maina for another travel in NEPAL. Thank you again for your kindness and professionalism.
- achetry00Six days Kathmandu Pokhara tourWith my two colleagues i was travelling to Nepal and together we planned to do this tour.We stumbled upon this company and sent my first inquiry email. I was impressed that they responded in less than an hour and addressed our requirements very precisely. Finally 3 of us booked with them. I cannot stop myself appreciating the Eve Holidays team for making our experience so lovely. Accomodation in Kathmandu was in Thamel and our rooms were ideally located away from noise. We had breakfast in the hotel which were perfect buffet breakfast. We had 2 complimentry dinners in Kathmandu with Maina. She is very friendly and nice lady and i am glad recommending this company. Highly dedicated and professional staff and excellent customer service.
- Morgan R00Best Trekking Experience Ever !Best Trekking Experience Ever ! Review: Everest Base Camp Trek was our plan for this time. We are regular travelers and had been to Nepal once before as well. My girlfriend and me, we are very happy to have chosen Eve Holidays for our trek. Maina was very much quick in responding to our inquiries and in accommodating all our requirements in our budget. We finally booked with Eve Holidays and did Everest Base Camp Trek with our guide Pasang and porter Suraj. Maina was in touch with us throughout our trip making sure all the time that our experience was pleasing. We are overwhelmed with the level of service and personalized care they provided. There was nothing more we could ask for. Everything was perfect. Sadly we have our flight home tonight and will have to leave but we will come back again to see these wonderful people and this beautiful country.
City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna provided by Eve Holidays
Product Overview: City of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna
Number of Photos