Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
By Everest Experience and Assistance
Gosaikunda Heli tour is the shortest Heli tour from Kathmandu and back to Kathmandu, Gosaikunda lake is one of the Holy lakes of Nepal and it also called as Shive lake of Nepal as a holy name and locally it is know as the frozen lake. The Gosaiekunda lake is one of the Hindus religious lakes which is located inside the Langtang National park. Our Helicopter flight duration is around 90 minutes and air time is around 50 minutes both way from Kathmandu and back to Kathmandu. We will pick you up from your hotel at Kathmandu and drop you to the airport, Quickly after that we will provide you a boarding pass then board the helicopter and start our flight. B2 Helicopter will take you to Gosaikunda lake to explore and take you back to the Kathmandu Airport. We will pick you up from the airport and drop you back to your hotel at Kathmandu.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-75, max of 5 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pickups will start around 6:00-7:00 AM from the respective hotels of travelers.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73882P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour?
- Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour price starts from $2,400.00. Discover and book Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour cancellation policy?
- Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour?
- Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour is hosted by Everest Experience and Assistance. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Everest Experience and Assistance on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73882P5
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It was truly a lifetime experience can't describe by words... special thanks to our tour guide Mukti ji...a very fr…
We were nearly half way in our Upper Dolpa trek when I became extremely unwell. Our guide organised for a helicopte…
A wonderful adventure
This trip was wonderful and unique. Unique view of the mountains. Mount Everest takes a breath away. First-class or…
Unmatched Professionalism & Helpfulness
We were stuck in Lukla last May for multiple days after our trek to Everest Base Camp due to inclement weather. I r…
Helicopter To Hotel Everest View
Thank you so much for all your effort organised my trip to Everest view hotel and back. The Helicopter ride to the …
Thanks for a good trip
Thank for a good trip! I needed to urgently organize a helicopter tour and they helped me in one day. thanks for t…
EVEREST EXPERIENCE & ASSISTANCE
I had a bad fall on my way from Annapura Base Camp to Deurali. Our Nepali guides Nirajan Dawadi, Ashish Aryal, port…
One of our friends fell and hurt himself during the descend from Annapurna Base Camp to Deurali. After assisting hi…
Good and safe service
Got a flight from Namche to Lukla and than on to Kathmandu. Weather from Lukla was quite cloudy. The pilot, Mr Prak…
All the staffs were friendly. The pilot was very kind and experienced. He showed us around and explained everything…
Helicopter ride to EBC
We had a ride by chopper to EBC which was magical. The pilot was also very experienced and pointed us the different…
Everest base camp trekking and excellent support during health issues. Mukti kept his promise and is very trustworthy 🙂
I started my journey from Australia to EBC Trekking. Mukti from "Himalayas on foot" provided excellent support and …
Amazing experience. Everything since the first contact, planning and support were professionally provided. We felt …
KTM to EBC + Kalapattar Helicopter Tour
Amazing half day tour! Mt Everest from Kalapattar was as expected: Awesome! The booking and pick up from the hotel …
This company and manager are strongly recommended
We enjoyed the half day Helicopter tour! Even more important than this was the clear and great communication with t…