per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Chinese, Japanese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment,
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in trekking.
- Entry/Admission - Dhulikhel
- Entry/Admission - Balthali
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up you any Hotel in Kathmandu Valley.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74243P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Balthali Village Trek 3 Days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Balthali Village Trek 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Balthali Village Trek 3 Days?
- Balthali Village Trek 3 Days price starts from $226.67. Discover and book Balthali Village Trek 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Balthali Village Trek 3 Days cancellation policy?
- Balthali Village Trek 3 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Balthali Village Trek 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Balthali Village Trek 3 Days?
- Balthali Village Trek 3 Days is hosted by Nepal Social Treks and Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Social Treks and Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Balthali Village Trek 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74243P25
Reserve your spot
Drive Kathmandu to Dhulikhel...
Day 2: Explore Around A Balthali...
Hike Balthali To Panauti &...
About the operator
Nepal Social Treks and Expedition
#122 of 1,719 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
- floreh4100An amazing experience - with the profesional guide and service.A trip organized by Simina Cernat our guide from România with a very good collaboration with Nepal Social Trecks. This was an experience of a lifetime rafting mountains nature people… We are grateful we had Lakpa to guide us throughout the trecking. Lakpa carefully addressed all our questions and help us understand Nepali culture he was the best guide friendly, kind, patient and felt very taken care of during our 9days trek on the Annapurna Circuit. At 5000m i had a difficult moment, could hardly walk but Lakpa immediately observed that and he helped me succesfully reach to Thorong La pass. Also the two porters Nima and Manut were very nice and helpful. The trip itself was well thought through for our needs and expectations. Thank you Lakpa and high-level recommended.
- Curiosity53704900Happy day’sThe most spectacular challenging thing I haver done. Truly amazing and a MUST DO!!…. Very proud to achieve this at 66 years young!…
- 420saaral00Great guide and unforgetable trekOur group had a wonderful trek in Everest region. Delayed flights to Lukla due to weather made the trails a bit crowded in the beginning but thanks our guide Indra we soon got off the crowd and had zero problems with accomodation or anything else. Altogether unforgetable trek!
- 531anxog00Great experience in Langtang ValleyIt has been great touring the Langtang Valley with Nepal Social. excellent management. I also want to thank the great professionalism of the guide Sandip Aryal. It was a fantastic experience
- 91nomad00Manaslu amd tsum valleyThank you Nepal Social Treks for the best trek experience. But mainly thank you so much Bishnu for giving us the best experience. We always felt safe, he was always cheerful and super happy and relaxed and flexible with our plan and super professional. I would recommend Bishnu and his team 100%.
- 904aaronp0018 day trip of Tsum Valley and Manaslu with Nepal Social TreksDid an 18 day trip of Tsum Valley and Manaslu with Nepal Social Treks. Very professional throughout our experience. I have to mention our guide Bishnu was excellent not only in keeping up morale during difficult times, but also responding to unforseen circumstances and molding our plan to suit the weather and match our preferences. I would highly recommend the company/guide and will use them in the future for other treks.
- sb765432100Manaslu & Tsum Valley TrekExcellent service provided by Nepal Social Treks, with nothing we asked being too much trouble. Our guide, Bishnu, was great- relaxed, flexible and always cheerful! Highly recommend, thanks so much!
- 407sarital00EBC via GokyoHi ! My name is Flavia and I just come back from Nepal. I did the Everest Base Camp via Chola Pass. I joined the group alone in September. First of all, I think is good to say that Nepal is pretty secure for a solo traveller. I m very happy with my experience: My guide was Achut Pandey and he has been superlative as the porters. They all make a very good team. Achut explained us how to have an excellent acclimatization, and helped us in every situation. He is an experienced trekker and he knows perfectly where to go in the safest way. Also thanks to the porters these trek has been possible and amusing. Thanks to Nepal Social Treks agency for that excellent organization and kindness. See you again very soon!
- X2601VAchiarac00Everest Base Camp + Cho La Pass + GokyoI've no words to describe this experience. Nepal Social Trek has been beyond helpful since the beginning, helping me with the planning at home and with the airport/hotel stuff while arriving in Kathmandu. I planned just EBC trek but they told me that I could add a few days more with other people if I wanted to, and I decided to do that on the way, getting the chance to do also Cho La Pass and Gokyo. Our guide Achut was really the best person we could ask for: very caring, funny, prepared and professional! Also the porters were amazing! Strong and always available to help, they were so young but still very professional and we couldn't have made it without their help and support. I will definitely choose again Nepal Social Treks for my future adventures in Nepal!
- flprio00Three Passes EBC TrekJust finished the 3 Passes Trek and can tell it was an awesome time. Communication with the agency has been quite good and they also quickly helped organizing a helicopter rescue for my friend after she has AMS symptoms and could not continue the trek (btw, ensure to have a good insurance covering helicopter rescue up to 6000m). Bishnu, our guide was super friendly and went above and beyond whenever possible to get us good accommodations and adjust the trek according to our needs / preferences. Despite some flight changes in Lukla, due to weather changes (be prepared for that and have at least 1 buffer day), the whole trek went pretty smoothly. Can highly recommend!
- Pamsayuri003 Passes EBCI could not have chosen a better agency. They made everything to guarantee my happiness, my health and I needed to use insurance for health purposes and they helped me with everything very fairly.
- Passenger6312178441500Langtang in 5 giorniThe two of us organized this trek at the very last minute, but the agency was super helpful in arranging everything according to our requests (transfer, date and time, food, guide). We transferred from Kathmandu by local bus. you can also get a private Jeep, but it’s more expensive and it doesn’t make you save time, so we went for the most local and authentic experience. We did this trek during the monsoon season, so it rained most of the time, however our guide Bishnu helped us with everything, from the equipment to the best and ad hoc itinerary, he even rescheduled the daily plans according to the weather and our personal requests. Actually, before this trek we did the Annapurna trek with the same guide, we had a beautiful experience so we decided to do another one together. This trek is breathtaking, no matter the season you do it. Even if it rains, once you’ll be at the lodges you can find stoves where you can dry your clothes and spend time with the host, talk with them and even cook with them. The price of the trek is also a very good deal, compered to the fares that you can find in Nepal!! Thank you to our wonderful guide Bishnu for the time spent together and the agency which supported us! We’ll see at the next adventure :) Thank you very much!
- M4028HGchrisw00Poonhill trekGreat trip and well organised. Going in june was a little tough with the weather but guide planned it out nicely.
- ulriked97500Pokhara and Poon Hill Trek, 9 daysI was in Nepal with my 16 year old son. The tour was perfectly organized by Nepal Social Treks and Expedition. From arrival at the airport to departure, an all-round carefree package. Good briefing at the Nepal Social Treks office. The tour with our guide Himesh and Porter Bharat was absolutely great and I would do it again anytime. On the Poonhill Trek Tour, a lot of Nepal can be seen and experienced in a very short time
- RucsS100Nice first encounter with NepalThe tour was an amazing one for people not really willing to be challenged by difficult climbs. A really balanced nepalese experience, with a bit of everything: cultural flavours, hiking on beautiful paths, local foods tasting, meeting people and experiencing some adventures. Enough to stimulate our wish to return there. One special mention for one of our guides, Nabin, who fulfilled all our expectations and did all his best to ensure that all 13 of us remain with nice memories.
Balthali Village Trek 3 Days provided by Nepal Social Treks and Expedition
Product Overview: Balthali Village Trek 3 Days
Number of Photos