Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days
By Nepal Social Treks and Expedition
Experience stunning views of the northern mountains of the Himalayas and hike through forests of pine and oak on a 3-day trek of the Kathmandu Valley. See the oldest temple of the valley, visit a village of the Tamang ethnic people, and more.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-75, max of 9 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, Japanese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- 3 * Hotel accommodation ( twin share) with Breakfast where stated.
- Entrance Fee to Bhaktapur.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Private overland transport as described in the itinerary.
- All conservation and trek permits (T.I.M.S.) for the region you are trekking in.
- Porter guide for your carry your bags- one porter guide in every two people
- Entry/Admission - Sundarijal Water Falls
- Entry/Admission - Eastern Region
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up you from your Hotel.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74243P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days?
- Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days price starts from $153.34. Discover and book Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days cancellation policy?
- Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days?
- Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days is hosted by Nepal Social Treks and Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Social Treks and Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu-Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek 3 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74243P16
Drive to Sundarijal and Hiking...
Hiking to Nagarkot/Lapsephedi...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Everest Mountain flight by plane.
Tour was professionally handled. All personnel associated with it are very helpful. I really enjoyed this Everest M…
Great guides, porter, trekking company and indescribable views of the mountains
The best experience is my guide, Bishnu Bhatta, and my friendly indefatigable porter, Arus. Bishnu was very patien…
You can give a try to get such experience
It was good.But i thought view of the mountains will be from nearest distance which was not.Anyway for those who lo…
Magical Himalayan Experience
My partner and I did the Annapurna Sanctuary 14 day trek with Nepal Social Treks and I cannot rate our experience h…
One of the best experiences I’ve had. Santa is caring, enthusiastic and extremely knowledgeable.
Santa has extensive knowledge of the Annapurna area, local culture and best trekking routes. I learned so much abou…
Everest Base Camp Nepal 2023 - an unforgettable experience.
These days we returned from an expedition to Everest Base Camp in Nepal where we benefited from the local services …
Beautiful trekking with a well prepared guide
We booked a trek at the end of April to the Langtang Valley with Nepal Social Treks and Expedition. It was our seco…
EBC Trek with Hari Panday our guide
This our first high altitude trekking with kids age 11 and 13. Nepal social has provided us with excellent service …
Amazing EBC experience
Beside the beautiful and unique views that Nepal has to offer, the team was very kind, helpful and organized. I fel…
Manaslu Circuit with guide Bijay terrific!
I did the Manaslu Circuit Trek with Nepal Social Treks. A trek of 14 days with my guide Bijay. It was really beauti…
The best guide we could have asked for.
Our guide, Shantabir, was all we could have asked for for such a trek. He’s extremely kind, patient and very knowl…
We had an awesome trekking with our guides, Urkin and Bijay. They know a lot about the area and take care of everyt…
Amazing experience- Everest Base Camp- March 2023
Amazing experience in the mountains, I enjoyed every moment of it! The organization was super, definitely worth it…
Nepal social provides unmatchable tourist experience
I commend Nepal social for walking an extra mile to make our trip to Kathmandu a very memorable one. Very kind of t…
Highly recommend Nepal Social Treks. A group of friends and myself went on the Everest base camp trek with this ope…