• First glimpse of Mount Everest and Lhotse
• Cross 4 suspension bridges.
• Explore vibrant Namche village
• Walk through beautiful pine forests and then along Dudh Koshi River
• Views of Mt. Thamserku (6,608m) on the way to Namche
• Enjoy the serenity of pine, fir and juniper forests throughout the trek
• Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Mt. Everest and main trading centre of this region.
• Khumbu Ice-fall and passes through over rocky dunes, moraine,streams and mani walls
• Encounter with animals like Musk deer pheasant Tibetan snow cock, yak, mountain goat, blue sheep
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1,302 m/4,270 ft)
Day 02: Optional Kathmandu sightseeing &Trek preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,840 m/9,317 ft), trek to Phakding (2,610 m/8561 ft) - 4 to 5 hours walking
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,445 m/11,302 ft); 5 to 6 hours walking
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870 m/12,694 ft); 5- 6 hours
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4,350m/14,271 ft); 5 to 6 hours walking
Day 08: Acclimatization and hike day at Dingboche
Day 09: Dingboche– Lobuche (4,910m/16,105ft); 5 – 6hrs hike
Day 10: Lobuche – Gorak Shep (5,288m/17,349ft) 3hrs – Everest base camp (5,360m/17,585ft) 4–5 hrs hike
Day 11: GorakShep – Kalapathar (5,545m/18,192ft) 3 hrs hike – Lobuche (4,910 m/16,105 ft) - 3 hrs hike
Day 12: Trek to Chukhung (4730m/15,518 ft) over Kongma la (5535m/18,159 ft) - 7 to 8 hours hike
Day 13: Chukhung to Island Peak Base Camp (4,970m/16,905 ft, 4 hrs)
Day 14: Island base camp to High camp. (5,600m/18,372ft); 3 hours
Day 15: High Camp to Summit Island Peak (6,160m/20,209 ft). Return to Chhukung.
Day 16: Spare day in case of bad weather.
Day 17: Return trek to Debuche. (3,770m/12,368ft) 6 hours
Day 18: Debuche to Monjo (2,610 m/8,562 ft); 7 hours trek
Day19: Monjo to Lukla. (2,800m/9,186ft): 5 hours
Day 20: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 21: Fly back home: