Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Trek to Everest Base camp is One of the best Trekking packages in the world. It is a memorable trek to Everest Region including Kalapatthar climbing (5545m) an overview of four of the world’s six tallest peaks in the Everest Region (Khumbu Region) including the panoramic views of the Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Makalu.
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at 2 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast.
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.
- Meals during the trek: 3 times Meals a Day ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Tea Coffee As well.
- Accommodation in Trekking: 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation during the trek
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Everest Trekking map
- Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt
- Company Duffel Bag if needed.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All bar bills and personal Luggage)
- Trekking porter, If need to carry your luggage
- Trekking equipment.
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
- Tips for guide , Porter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We just completed EBC trek with Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expedition last month. Big thanks to Babu for organising the trip and especially thanks to Samir our guide who took care of everything on the trek and guided us to Everest base camp, our mission would be impossible…
Date of experience: November 2019
It was a wonderful trekking trip.I got the first flight to Lukla so don’t have to wait so long.And the accommodation every night was very convenient and comfortable.Moreover,they gave many useful and accurate information then I could be well prepared for hard trek.
Date of experience: October 2019
Just completed EBC trek with Adventure Great Himalaya treks&Expedition. We had amazing trip from start to finish. Big thank you to Babu Karki for organising the trip to the way we wanted! Special thanks to Krishna Bhandari our guide who took care of everything on the trek and…
Date of experience: November 2019
Totally cooprative and very good responsibility performed in this trek company. The manager Mr. Babu is very cooperative and the company reliable. Me as a solo traveller did the kalapathar trek with cum porter from Mr. Babu , Mr. Ram that was very friendly and whole trek was…
I took a 15 days EBC trek with Adventure Great Himalaya, overall is quite satisfied with the arrangement and services provided by them. The tour guide was professional and responsive throughout the whole journey.
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Adventure Great Himalaya - Private Day Tours
EBC/ Kala Pattar via the three high passes with a side trip to summit Island Peak
A Big thanks to Babu and his team for organising this trip for us. 4-day trek in the foothills around Chisapani and…
Very nice Trek with amazing guide
We did a private 6-day-trek in the Everest region (from Lukla to Tengboche and back) with this company and were ver…
Annapurna Circuit trek
I did the Annapurna Circuit trek this December. Could not complete the trek due to too much snow but Santosh made s…
Recommended travel agent
We have Australian Camp and Sarangot trek with this agent in Dec 2019. Babu is very helpful and flexible planning a…
Solo Best of Nepal Tour with Adventure Great Himalaya Tours.
Very impressed from the beginning. Picked up Airport, After being settled into hotel taken back to the company offi…
Every problem has a solution - Muktinath-Jomson Solo Trek
After start difficulties about timing/ pick-up and price, I decided to trust Babu anyway and was rewarded. The guid…
Annapurna circuit trek was amazing !!
In november 2019 I did a guided Annapurna circuit trek. It was fantastic. Everything was arranged so well: from arr…
14 day Annapurna Base Camp trek
AWESOME!!!! My husband and dear friends (another couple) had the experience of a lifetime! Our guide, Krishna and t…
Memorable Langtang trek 難忘的秋季藍塘行
10月中由Adventure Great Himalaya幫我們一行兩人安排8日的藍塘健行，由嚮導Nanda帶領我們進入藍塘山區，每日路程的安排適宜，食宿地點的選擇也讓我們能夠在每日步行後充分放鬆與休息。並且在行程最高點視天氣和我…
Amazing 18 days hike Annapurna Circuit
Babu gave us the best deal for the Annapurna circuit so we went with it and it was just amazing. E-Mail contact wi…
我們參加了Adventure Great Himalaya 所規劃的藍塘八天健行，他們提供合理的價格及優質的服務，這是我第一次在尼泊爾參加健行，8天的健行在時間上，規畫得很完美，不會太趕，可以好好享受沿途的風景，我們的嚮導Nada…
Babu was very professional, flexible, responsive and accommodating. We customized our annapurna circuit trek and ba…
Recommended travel agency in Nepal
We found the agency in trip advisor. It was very convenient planning the trip with Babu by Whatsup. We are now on t…
EBC trekking in August
Very happy with quality of service we have received while trekking to Everest BC. The guide Santosh and Sherpa Budh…
Trekking to Gokyo Ri
Just got back from the trek to Gokyo lake and Gokyo Ri. Astonishing scenery and mountains, really enjoyed it! I am …
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking
How much is EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking?
EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking price starts from $1,500.00. Discover and book EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
What is the EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking cancellation policy?
EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking?
EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking is hosted by Adventure Great Himalaya - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure Great Himalaya - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor