2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu
By Himalayan Advisor
To see the magical Himalayas, you don’t have to travel far from Kathmandu. There is incredible trekking available very close to Nepal’s capital that will feel like a planet away from the city. The Kathmandu 3 Days Trek (Chisapani to Nagarkot trek - 3 Days) is one exciting option that features incredible Mountain view and Kathmandu valley while trekking through pristine forests. The Kathmandu 3 Day Trek takes you through Shivapuri National Park with its high peaks that will provide exquisite views of the snowcapped Himalayas. Travel through Chisapani, then off to Nagarkot to witness the most spectacular sunrise and sunset from on top of the Nagarkot Hill. On a short hike to Nagarkot, it will take you to the ancient village of Changu Narayan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This place is truly amazing, featuring the oldest Hindu Temple in the Kathmandu Valley. This trek is the perfect way to see the Himalayas, especially for first-time trekkers or those who have a limited amount of time.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- 3 Star Quality Hotel in Nagarkot & Guest House in Chisapani
- Professional guide and required entrance fee
- Meals on full board (B, L, D)
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Others things except mention.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers from hotel inside ring road including Boudha area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64605P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu?
- 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu price starts from $350.00. Discover and book 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu cancellation policy?
- 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu?
- 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu is hosted by Himalayan Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2N/3D - Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64605P30
TREK TO CHISAPANI
TREK TO NAGARKOT
TREK TO CHANGU NARAYAN AND...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley
A full immersion in the Kathmandu history and culture through an incredible day tour. The guide, Shanti, so compete…
Like a good wine
This is definitely the way to see and begin to grasp the deep culture and heritage in Nepal. There is so much packe…
Incredible tour with equally incredible Ms. Santhi 😊
We had an excellent tour of the seven world heritage places in Kathmandu guided by Ms.Santhi Karki. We were promptl…
Great tour of the Kathmandu Valley
Just got back from this tour and it was perfect for someone who wants to learn about Kathmandu and it’s history/ re…
Must Do! Kathmandu Tour with Shanti
This special tour shows you you all 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu. With Shanti as your guide, it’s fun…
Greatest option to truly know Kathmandu
They helped us explore many places in Kathmandu with enough time, and during the whole tour, they always gave us ac…
Must do day trip
A must do day trip if wanting to explore the Kathmadu area. The views from some of the temples are amazing and its …
Shanti was an excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable and diligently explained everything to us at each site. S…
Journey to Inner Peace
This was a great journey a tour you should take if you are staying limited time in Kathmandu . Shanti was very prof…
Sujan our guide was exquisite. He knew the path and every detail . Amazing experience for nature and hike lovers. …
Rabina was amazing... Full of knowledge and was very helpful. Nothing better than exploring a city with a local per…
Explore the Kathmandu Valley with Shanti!
If you like to get a maximum one day exposure to all 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites in the valley, this is your tour…
Great Tour with a great guide!
Just a short ride out of Kathmandu but up in the hills with a lovely view. Peaceful slow cable car ride let’s you t…
Great way to spend a day!
What a wonderful way to spend a day in Katmandu! Shanti was so knowledgeable and I felt so taken care of the whole …
Enriched Learning Experience
I was fortunate to have Rabina as my tour guide for the Kathmandu valley's Seven World Heritage day tour. Rabina's …