By Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airport by Private Car.
- Accommodations in 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and teahouses during the trek
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. All meals during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- Transportation by Tourist Coach (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS
- All government and local taxe
- Entrance Fees for sightseeing
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- One of the representative will be waiting you outside the international terminal gate holding your name than transfer you to the hotel
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69062P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival(1,300m/4,264ft)
- One of the representatives from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure will be waiting for you outside the international airport terminal gate holding your name and transfer you to the hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- After breakfast in the morning, you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below. 1.Boudhanath Stupa: Lies about 6 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Boudhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath. 2.Pasupatinath Temple: Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 km east of the city center. The richly ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple. 3.Patan Darbar Square: Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards, and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone. 4.Swayambhunath Stupa: The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site), watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara(915m) – 7 Hours
- After breakfast, our guide will take you to the bus station near Thamel. You will take a scenic highway drive out from Kathmandu to the beautiful city of Pokhara. This thrilling road is packed with wonderful sceneries and views to enjoy. Throughout the drive, we will take small breaks for snacks and lunch too. You will drive straight to your hotel here and rest for the day. In the evening you can take short walks to the lakeside area near your hotel. Overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m) – 4 Hours
- In the morning, we take a short drive (about an hour) to Nayapul, which is going to be the starting point of this trek. From Nayapul, we walk along the Modi Khola and follow the way through Birethanti (1015m), and Hille (1495m) to eventually reach Tikhedhunga (1577m). We stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
- Day 05: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2840m) – 5 Hours
- Today, we move on from Tikhedhunga towards the steep climb to Ulleri (2070). You can intersperse into the large Magar settlements at Ulleri. From Ulleri, we ascend more gently through the fine forests of rhododendrons and oaks. After walking for a couple of hours from Banthanti, we eventually reach Ghorepani where we stay overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 06: Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2610m) – 5 Hours
- We have to wake up early in the morning today as we’ve to hike up to Poon Hill, probably the best viewpoint in the Annapurna Region. Here at Poon Hill, we catch the panorama of the beautiful peaks including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Often been touted as the Photographer’s Paradise, don’t miss out to take some of the best snaps of this entire trip from Poon Hill during sunrise. That being said, sunset views from this hilltop are equally rewarding the phenomenal. Spend few to at Poon Hill and then return back to Ghorepani. After having breakfast at Ghorepani, we again continue our walk towards Tadapani. Ascending towards Deurali, and descending again, we eventually reach Tadapani, where we stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
- Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940m) – 5 Hours
- From Tadapani, we descend through the forests while following the trail to Ghandruk—aka the biggest Gurung settlement in the country. Take your time to explore the typical culture and lifestyle of ethnic Gurung people and interact with local people. Ghandruk also offers some of the magnificent views of mountains. Stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
- Day 08: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul (1010m), then drive to Pokhara – 5 Hours
- As today is going to be the final day for trekking, we slowly follow our trail back to Nayapul from Ghandruk. Once we reach Nayapul, we can take a short drive back to Pokhara. Check-in to the hotel and stay overnight.
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara
- You can visit some of the local attractions early today before the drive back to Kathmandu. After breakfast, your guide will take you to a local bus station where you will catch a bus back to the capital. Enjoy the refreshing hill highway segment to the valley. We will drive you to your hotel in Thamel. In your spare time head out to explore the lively Thamel market and do some souvenir shopping. Join us for a farewell dinner and share your experiences with the whole team. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 10: Final Departure
- Our Driver will pick you up and drive you to the TIA from your hotel a couple of hours earlier than your scheduled flight time. With some exciting stories and wonderful memories from the Himalayas, Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek with Himalaya Sanctuary will remain with you forever.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Annapurna Panaroma?
- Annapurna Panaroma price starts from $687.00. Discover and book Annapurna Panaroma on Tripadvisor
- What is the Annapurna Panaroma cancellation policy?
- Annapurna Panaroma cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Panaroma on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Annapurna Panaroma?
- Annapurna Panaroma is hosted by Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Panaroma on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69062P6
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing( 4-...
Drive to Pokhara after breakfast...
: Trek to Tikhedhunga : 5 hours...
Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani...
Ghorepani to Tadapani...
Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk
Ghandruk - Nayapul - Pokhara
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We were planning to traveled to Nepal for trek to EBC Trek and we found Himalayan sanctuary adventure despite havin…
A fantastic week in Nepal
Combined the 3 day trek with a sightseeing day in Kathmandu plus an arriving and leaving day to give almost a week …
A excellent company, with the highest standards
My favourite part of the experience was our time spent in Kathmandu. However, this was because I was only in Kathma…
The tour is absolutly excellent which is beyond my imagination, even I assumed ACT is one of the Best trekking rout…
EBC trek- Two years later we made it and what an experience it was!
We decided to the Everest Base camp trek and booked with Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure (HSA) back in 2020 pre- COVI…
Excellent Service and Planning
Wow! What an experience to see the mystical site of Everest Base Camp. We also trekked over Chola pass to Gokyo b…
Exceptional Personalized Trek to Everest and Gokyo--Highly Recommend!
When we arrived in Kathmandu, we did not have a trekking plan. Our hotel, Himalayan Ghar, put us in contact with B…
Experience of a lifetime
This was my first trek. I was very happy to have found this company who paired us with our wonderful guide Ram kris…
Great people, great place. Look no further for awesome adventure. Many animals and beautiful rivers.
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure was Very pleased join this company, he was professional and friendly. Special of Pre…
TRULY SATISFYING TOURS
I was very pleased with this company! Prem organised everything so well, we had no issues at all during our trips. …
EBC Trek- Amazing, to say the least
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure organized everything for us from transfers to and from the hotels, permits for trekk…
Smooth and wonderful!
The great service when weather delayed our flight, they made all the arrangements. We loved the trip and they did a…
This is the great chance to get join this company “Coach Adventure Nepal “ they have awesome management with great …
Highly Recommended Tour Company
I would like to highly recommended Himalayan Sanctuary. This Annapurna Base Camp is my first trekking in Nepal, it …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excellent services ! will definitely come back !! Thanks BIshnu and Bhupen for your help, we are happy with everything you have organized. Highly recommended.
Written December 18, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Windy , Thank you very much for your such a precious time to write a wonderful feedback.Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure all Team are very glad to hear your compliment regarding our services which has encourage us to move further and assure all to do even more better in the days to come . We do appreciate your words. thank you again , We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.
Written December 18, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.