Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek
By Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
Chisapani Nagarkot Trek is an excellent short-trekking route for short term holidaying people and trekkers looking for excellent trekking experiences next to Kathmandu valley. It is basically for the people who have limited time but are willing to experience the Himalayan scenery and countryside. Its pleasuring for many first time visitors to Himalayas or people haven’t done other longer treks. Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is certainly one of the best hikes around Kathmandu valley that is able to give actual taste of trekking in the Himalayas. This hiking tour will offer you a chance to visit places with historical, cultural & religious importance and mountain peaks & amazing mountain views including Mt. Everest.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation as per itinerary during Trekking
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during Trekking
- English Speaking Trekking guide and Porter (1 for 2 Trekkers)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Car
- Hot and Cold Drinks, Phone calls, laundry, beer and bar bills ,Tea coffee
- Entrance Fees for Sightseeing
- Tip for Guide ,Porter and Driver
- All Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- As you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, one of our representatives will be there t pick you up and transfer you to the hotel
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69062P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
- Our representative from Himalaya Sanctuary will meet you after landing and custom clearance in the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). Following a brief introduction and Nepali welcome, we will drive you to the hotel in Thamel. Thamel, as located in the heart of the city, you can have a first-hand experience of the valley from the drive. After reaching the hotel rest for the day there. Overnight at a hotel in Thamel Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- After breakfast in the morning you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below. 1.Boudhanath Stupa , Lies about 6 kms to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Buddhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath. 2.Pasupatinath Temple , Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple 3.patan Darbar Square , Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone 4.Swayambhunath Stupa ,The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site) Watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhists sites in Nepal
- Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal Trek to Chisopani (4 hrs walk)
- Drive to Sundarijal by private car for almost an hour & trek to Chisapani. Chisapani offers you a broad view of Himalayas. Overnight at trekking lodge.
- Day 04: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2195m), 6-7 hours walk
- Take breakfast and hike to Nagarkot, we follow unsealed road for 2-3 hours through the forest, we hear birds chirping sound and feel nature, then descend down to Jhule and Chauki Bhanjyang. There, we stop for lunch. Then continue our trek to Nagarkot passing through villages and terraced fields. We can see village life style. The trail ascends up from Kattike Bhanjyang to Nagarkot. Stay overnight in lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Changunarayan and then drive to Kathmandu hotel- 3 -4 hrs walk
- Today is a relatively easy trek; your morning starts with the enchanting sunrise view along with the panoramic mountain views. We start our trek with steep descent to Tilkot after breakfast. Further, we trek three hours to reach Changunaraya. We will visit the historical Changunarayn temple and you can also visit Bhaktapur Darbar square and take short drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06: Departure Day
- Our Driver will transfer you to the International Airport for your onward destination
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek?
- Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek price starts from $397.00. Discover and book Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek cancellation policy?
- Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek?
- Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek is hosted by Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chisapani - Nagarkot short Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69062P1
Arrival Kathmandu (1340 Mtr) and...
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Drive to Sundarijal Trek to...
Chisapani to Nagarkot (2195m),...
Trek to Changunarayan and then...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We were planning to traveled to Nepal for trek to EBC Trek and we found Himalayan sanctuary adventure despite havin…
A excellent company, with the highest standards
My favourite part of the experience was our time spent in Kathmandu. However, this was because I was only in Kathma…
The tour is absolutly excellent which is beyond my imagination, even I assumed ACT is one of the Best trekking rout…
EBC trek- Two years later we made it and what an experience it was!
We decided to the Everest Base camp trek and booked with Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure (HSA) back in 2020 pre- COVI…
Excellent Service and Planning
Wow! What an experience to see the mystical site of Everest Base Camp. We also trekked over Chola pass to Gokyo b…
Exceptional Personalized Trek to Everest and Gokyo--Highly Recommend!
When we arrived in Kathmandu, we did not have a trekking plan. Our hotel, Himalayan Ghar, put us in contact with B…
Experience of a lifetime
This was my first trek. I was very happy to have found this company who paired us with our wonderful guide Ram kris…
Great people, great place. Look no further for awesome adventure. Many animals and beautiful rivers.
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure was Very pleased join this company, he was professional and friendly. Special of Pre…
TRULY SATISFYING TOURS
I was very pleased with this company! Prem organised everything so well, we had no issues at all during our trips. …
EBC Trek- Amazing, to say the least
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure organized everything for us from transfers to and from the hotels, permits for trekk…
Smooth and wonderful!
The great service when weather delayed our flight, they made all the arrangements. We loved the trip and they did a…
This is the great chance to get join this company “Coach Adventure Nepal “ they have awesome management with great …
Highly Recommended Tour Company
I would like to highly recommended Himalayan Sanctuary. This Annapurna Base Camp is my first trekking in Nepal, it …
Just f a 4 day 3 night tour to Bhutan I really had a great time Would definitely use the them again!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Combined the 3 day trek with a sightseeing day in Kathmandu plus an arriving and leaving day to give almost a week in the area. We had an absolutely brilliant time with Himalayan Sanctuary. Right from being picked up at the airport to when we were dropped back off there for our return journey. Bishnu and his team couldn't have done anything more for us. We were first timers to the country but with their guidance we felt comfortable straight away and were really able to maximise our time there. The sightseeing was brilliant with an excellent mix of locations which we were able to do completely at our own pace. The accommodation throughout was good as were the included meals. The trekking experience was excellent and gives a really good taster for what it can be like on longer treks. The scenery is spectacular and very changeable at this time of year which provides a new sight around almost every corner. I very much enjoyed it and it felt like a real adventure.
Written June 2, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
We would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with during your Nepal Holiday Tour and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your adventure. We were especially happy to hear your feedback on your experience being led by our team and have shared your comments with our local team. Thank you again and we hope you’ll choose Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure for your next adventure! - HSA Team
Written June 4, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.