Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Trip Highlights • A day trip to beautiful places in Kathmandu including Durbar squares, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath. • An incredible view of the terrain to watch throughout the flight to Lukla. • Unique culture and lifestyle of the Sherpa community. • Beautiful vista of mountains, Hinku valley and Zatra La Pass. • Conquering the Mera Peak (6,461m/ 21,190ft) Peak climbing is not an easy task but once you conquer the peak, the pleasure of contentment that you get is unexplainable. Mera peak towers above 6000m and is considered to be amongst the tallest peaks of the Everest Region. Mera Peak (6461m) is officially the highest trekking peak in Nepal. Upon reaching the top of this peak, you will be able to see the magnificent vista of the peaks above 8000m including Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Everest, Lhotse etc.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off service in a private tourist vehicle
- A day of guided city tour in Kathmandu in private vehicle
- Welcome dinner (Day 1) and Farewell dinner (Day 17)
- Twin-sharing accommodation in Kathmandu at tourist standard hotel for 3 nights along with breakfast
- Accommodation during the trek in Teahouse/Lodges
- All standard meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner), safe drinking water (use of water purifying tablets), seasonal fruits after dinner, tea/coffee(3 times a day)
- Airport transfer from and to Kathmandu
- Well experienced English speaking trekking guides holding guide’s license (their salary ,insurance, equipments, domestic airfare, food and accommodation)
- Porters (One porter for each 2 members) and his entire expenses(salary, food, accommodation equipments and insurance)
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (upon request).Needs to be returned after trip completion.
- Company’s duffel bag(Upon request) , and T-shirt(As a souvenir)
- Trekking route map
- First Aid Kit(Carried by your trek guide)
- Necessary local and government taxes
- Nepal arrival visa
- Dinner and lunch in Kathmandu except for welcome and farewell dinner.
- Your personal expenses for mineral water, soft beverages ,confectionaries ,laundries, phone calls, hot drinking water, bar bills, showers etc
- Internet facility, battery chargers, multi plugs etc
- Extra baggage excess while flying to Lukla
- Extra porter if you require
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have prepared the trip departure dates in small groups departure for group fun and enjoyment trekking. Our group size start from 2 peoples (Even for solo travelers, we organize single trip on supplement cost of US$- 200 additional) and maximum group size will be 8-10 travelers. But in general, our every date will have small groups of 4- 6 peoples, which is good group size for safe and flexible & comfortable trekking. We have listed our group departure dates based on every season as below.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: The Classic Outdoors
Everest Base Camp with Classic Outdoors
My 71 year old mate & i hiked to base camp late september /early october 2019 .we had very little knowledge of Ever…
English speaking staff, quick responses, great attention to detail
I highly recommend The Classic Outdoors for anyone looking to explore Nepal The friendly, English speaking staff d…
Great experience and perfectly organised Manaslu Trekking
My wife and I traveled to Nepal from 28th October to 15th November to Nepal. 2 month before our departure we have b…
Everest Base Camp Trek
From the very first stages of organizing the 15 day return trip the Classics Outdoors team were incredibly accommod…
The Perfect Trek, 10/10!!!
Myself along with 5 friends embarked on the Everest Base Camp trek in Mid November. From the very start of our pla…
Awesome trip, awesome company
Five mates and I did the EBC trek in November. Everything was perfectly organised and communicated well in advanc…
EBC Trek! Amazing Trekking Company!!!
I booked this trek for July 2019 with Classic Outdoors, and had the absolute best time. As a solo traveller, I was …
I booked a trip to Everest View trek and Pokhara. This company had organized everything, so I felt looked after ver…
MY EPIC 11-DAY TREKKING EXPERIENCE
Trekking in Himalaya had been a lifelong dream of mine. In April 2019 I booked the EBC trek with Classic Outdoors, …
Amazing trek to EBC
March to April 2019 I have spent fantastic time with guide Ganesh and porter Camel. Trek was secured Classic Outdoo…
Everest base camp trekk.
Namaste. I did an Everest base camp trekk with The Classic outdoors. It was the best experience of my life. It's an…
Awesome "Bucket List" trip to EBC with Classic Outdoors
In September 2018 a friend and I booked the EBC trek with Classic Outdoors in Kathmandu. Sadhana and Kriti were ver…
EXCELLENT TREK!!!...to EBC
Excellent service from the first day! The gid and porters ... fantastic peaple !!! All the time they took care of u…
Trek to Everest Base Camp
We had a wonderful trekking to Everest Base Camp with our guide Giri. We did private trek, we really enjoyed it. V…
We took Classic outdoor rapid EBC tour. Jivan was our guide in the tour. He was very kind and helpful throughout th…
- Duration: 18 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal
How much is Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal?
Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal price starts from $3,000.00. Discover and book Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal on Tripadvisor
What is the Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal cancellation policy?
Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal?
Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal is hosted by The Classic Outdoors. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Classic Outdoors on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal on Tripadvisor