Everest Mountain Flight
By Himalayan Adventure
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-95, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we do pick up and drop up to the hotel from Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur.
- Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours (Pvt) Ltd, Thamel Kathmandu, Nepal Post Box: 20808, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal Pickup and drop from hotel in Kathmandu.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64910P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Everest Mountain Flight?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Everest Mountain Flight on Tripadvisor
- How much is Everest Mountain Flight?
- Everest Mountain Flight price starts from $350.00. Discover and book Everest Mountain Flight on Tripadvisor
- What is the Everest Mountain Flight cancellation policy?
- Everest Mountain Flight cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Mountain Flight on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Everest Mountain Flight?
- Everest Mountain Flight is hosted by Himalayan Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Mountain Flight on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64910P22
- You'll start atHimalayan Adventure Treks & Tours (Pvt) LtdOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byThamel
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great trip, even better guide
This was AWESOME! Our guide was named Prakash, and he was an absolute delight. He is extremely knowledgeable about …
Base Camp Trek was Awesome!
Fantastic organization. I went with two of my daughters. The tour organizer Bhagwat was very responsive to all of m…
We had a really good experience on this trek, even when we did it during the monsoon season. The team was super kin…
Five Star Trek
It was a great experience despite the monsoon season. The guide and the porter were really nice and the organizatio…
One of the best tour operator in Nepal
It’s very great tour for us specifically Mr Bhagwat make our tour memorable and our silver jubilee .Everything they…
Mardi a must must must
Amazingly beautiful and out of the world. The best time is on october .We had full blue bright horizon and full su…
Best service EVER
Himalayan trek adventures was perfect from start to finish!!!! Bhagwat answered our questions and within minutes!!…
Trip of a lifetime
The trek exceeded my expectations. Mr. Prakash Adhikari was very professional in all aspects of the trek from expla…
Experience Nepal at its best with Himalayan Adventure
Bhagwat Ji has been very helpful and kind while our stay and the whole trip to Nepal. His hospitality and itinerary…
Excellent planning and execution by Mr. Bagwat ji
The planning and execution of our Nepal tour was excellent with most economical prices by Bagwat ji.
So Much More Than A Trek To Everest Base Camp
I was immensely impressed with my guide from the very first day due to his knowledge of the mountains to his Englis…
We thought about going solo, but glad we booked this tour.! Beforehand they offer just that bit extra service by be…
Wow what an amazing experience. My wife and I just completed our base camp trek with Himalayan adventures and tours…
Nepal tour and trek
It was an amazing experience for me.. !!! I went to Kathmandu, Langtang trek, Pokhara and chitwan .. Mr. Bhagwat ma…
Annapurna Circuit trek
I had a really good time with Himalayan adventure. Bhagwat sir was very helpful and made sure I had a good time. Ad…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We did the city tour and the mountain flight. Covered all the four spots of Kathmandu in 5-6 hours. Convenient and helpful staff. And the mountain flight was breathtaking. Phenomenal view of Everest. Must visit for everyone going to Nepal. It cant be missed. Enjoyed the trip a lot. It was well panned and comfortable.
Written August 21, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Aakanksha, Namaste and warm greetings from Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours.Thank you for your lovely words. I feel so glad that you enjoy the trip and happy with my service.Hope to see you soon. With Regards Bhagwat Simkhada
Written October 21, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.